logo

Bad service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Resellerratings.com Complaints & Reviews - On the merchant side this site is absolutely a nightmare

Resellerratings.com Contacts & Informations

Resellerratings.com

Posted: 2011-03-14 by    Derame

On the merchant side this site is absolutely a nightmare

Resellerratings.com
resellerratings.com
On the merchant side this site is absolutely a nightmare. The technology is horrible. They do not verify reviews, so, if a competitor, ex employee or general troublemaker wants to leave negative reviews they DO NOT phone or email the reviewer asking for proof of a transaction. Since Google has decided for some odd reason to index these reviews, this can severely impact your business if false negatives are posted.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Mar, 2011 by   ResellerRatings -1 Votes
This is inaccurate. If you flag a review, ResellerRatings absolutely does contact the reviewer to obtain proof of their order in the form of a valid order confirmation email. Over 1, 000 retailers participate at ResellerRatings. A complete list of benefits can be found at http://www.resellerratings.com/merchant-solutions and http://www.resellerratings.com/merchant-solutions-feature.
 17th of May, 2012 by   sandyfe 0 Votes
I created a trial merchant account to test their service. Their rules said very clear that I can delete my account with no obligation if I didn't want to buy a subscription. They asked me anyway for my card details just in case I want to buy a subscription. I gave them my card details and I tested their site just for 2 hours. I didn't collect any reviews, I just wanted to check something in their interface to see if it suited my purpose. This didn't happen so I wanted to delete my account but I didn't have this option. I thought maybe they will ask me at the end of the trial if I want to buy a subscription and I thought I would tell them at that point I'm not interested.

But 30 days later they took 99$ from my card and a few hours later when I asked them for a full refund because I didn't use and didn't intend to use their site they said "you were suppose to delete your account if you didn't want to be billed". I checked again my account thinking I missed the delete or suspend account option but guess what: there is no option available to delete or suspend your account. Basically you try their site but you are forced to pay at least 1 month of subscription. I already made a charge back request at my bank, now I'm waiting for the result. Of course, I canceled that card to prevent them from steeling another 99$.

Shame on you for deceiving and steeling!!!
 17th of May, 2012 by   sandyfe 0 Votes
They never contact reviewers and they delete reviews to harm merchants in order to threat the merchants to pay for their cheating program. resellerratings.com is a dirty fraudulent website forces merchants to pay with their bad practices

Fake Waiter-Credit Card Fraud