Research Verified

Posted: 2014-02-17 by

Fake website

Research Verified
I ordered Garcinia Cambogia and Colon Cleanse form the company Research Verified. After I paid for the order, which cost me about $100, the seller didn’t provide the confirmation email. I decided to contact the seller, but his website showed errors and I couldn’t find the contacts. I want to ask for help. Maybe some knows the phone number or email address and you can provide them. Please, post your comments.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

30th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered 3x bottles Garnacia Gambogia from Researcg Verified which I paid £73 for. They arrived promptly and I used them for 1month. Unfortunately they didn't work for me so I contacted Research Verified by email to request a full refund as per their refund policy. I received a reply with instructions and an RMA refund number. I followed their instruction and recieved a full refund as promised.
I could not be happier with the customer service I received from Research Verified it's just a shame the tablets didn't work for me.
Alison