logo

Russ Darrow/ JD Byrider/ CNAC
Deceptive practices!
3. (33 mins ago)
Livecareer.com
Not sure how they keep good rating
4. (43 mins ago)
Audio Extasa
None of my emails were responded...
5. (1 hr 5 mins ago)

Research Verified

Posted: 2014-02-17 by    Marta Sams

Fake website

Research Verified
I ordered Garcinia Cambogia and Colon Cleanse form the company Research Verified. After I paid for the order, which cost me about $100, the seller didn’t provide the confirmation email. I decided to contact the seller, but his website showed errors and I couldn’t find the contacts. I want to ask for help. Maybe some knows the phone number or email address and you can provide them. Please, post your comments.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jun, 2014 by   A.Webb 0 Votes
I ordered 3x bottles Garnacia Gambogia from Researcg Verified which I paid £73 for. They arrived promptly and I used them for 1month. Unfortunately they didn't work for me so I contacted Research Verified by email to request a full refund as per their refund policy. I received a reply with instructions and an RMA refund number. I followed their instruction and recieved a full refund as promised.
I could not be happier with the customer service I received from Research Verified it's just a shame the tablets didn't work for me.
Alison