logo

LK Jewelry Designs http://www.promolk.com
Horrible Quality Ring, Worse Customer Service, RIPPED OFF
2. (59 mins ago)
Jenna, the Astrologer
Don't fall for her emails
3. (1 hr 25 mins ago)

research anyone.com Contacts & Informations

research anyone.com

Posted:    PAULA PHIPPS

Unauthorized charge

I was checking out this site and did not press the "pay" button. However, my account was charged. Please help me remove this from my account. There is no communications feature on the site. Thank you.
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More research anyone.com complaints
research anyone.com - did not purchase this product

Comments

8th of Nov, 2008 by   BN88S4 0 Votes

trying to rip me off - research anyone.com

they are ripping me off through Pay Pal.
 2nd of Jan, 2009 by   Deborah Henley-Morgan 0 Votes
Ihave received an email from this sight about a purchase of Identification software. I have not ordered this software. There is no contact information on this sight. I have not used my pay pal account in 4 years.
 30th of May, 2009 by   kris +1 Votes
These emails are a scam. They are not affiliated with PayPal, nor are they affiliated with Research Anyone.Com. PalPal identifies you by name when they communicate. Any email that begins - "Dear PayPal customer.." is a scam. Never, never give out account or personal information when requested to do so through these solicitations.
 30th of May, 2009 by   ResearchAnyon -1 Votes
I have not even heard about you till I saw your charge on my patpal bill, that I had just opened.This has got to be a scam.Get it off my account now because i will take legal action against you
carolyn jackson
 13th of Apr, 2010 by   SteveMatthews80 +1 Votes
Hi
I just got the email too, so I emailed Researchanyone.com. This is their repsonse

"Hi Steve
The email you are getting is not affiliated with our company. Someone is sending out emails claiming they have charge the Paypal with $1xx.xx amount. If you see this email do not click on any links within the email. The link is trying to steal your Paypal pssword and username. Our website has a paypal buy it now button which is pre-set to $19.95 and changes cannot be made. The only amount you can make to our company is $19.95. Whatever other amount you see in an email is wrong and fake. When you receive emails as these, if you check who sent it to you, you will notice it is not directly from PayPal. They are pretending to be from Paypal but of course they are not. Do not fall for this and again please do not click on any links in the e-mail."

Hope this helps
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by   ResearchAny1 +1 Votes
This is a common scam, NOT sent from researchanyone.com OR paypal. Your card/paypal account was NEVER charged by researchanyone.com or anyone, you should be able to verify this through paypal or your banking/credit card institution. If you search that receipt number in google, you will see many people have been sent an email with this same receipt number, under the name Nancy Cornell or other commonly used names.

The scammers most likely sent this from an email that LOOKS like it came from paypal, but if you LOOK CLOSELY AT THE SENDER OF THE EMAIL it did not originate from the real paypal (paypal emails will be something like info@paypal.com, but a common one used by scammers is something like info@paypal.INC.com). The scammers will purposely make it look similar in order to trick you into thinking the email originated from the real paypal. They want you to respond with your personal information so it can be stolen, and used for fraudulent purposes. Please report that email to paypal so they can look into it and hopefully someday catch the ones responsible.

Rest assured that you were never charged/billed in any way(again, this is very easily verified by logging into the real paypal by typing www.paypal.com into your browser or by checking with your credit/banking institution).
 15th of Aug, 2012 by   KeliBLack 0 Votes
I too have had the same thing happen I am very angry, when attempting to contact the fraudulent organization was greeted with a bogus recording, no contact information on the site AND they have taken money from my account without my authorization!
 15th of Aug, 2012 by   KeliBLack 0 Votes
And THEY DID take money from my account!!

Car Scams On Craigslist