Rep for Vets

Rep for Vets
I contacted Rep for Vets to discuss an appeal to the Veterans Administration. I was told that I would be contacted for information on my denial of claim. They never contacted me. If you want real service find another law firm, Rep for Vets will not help. I found other lawyers eager to look at my case. I received prompt responses after emailing my request for help. Not asking for a win, just asking for someone to look into my case. If Rep for Vets cannot respond at all what kind of service do you really think you are going to get from these lawyers?
Was the above complaint useful?

18th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
We submitted my husband's 'case' in June, never heard a word and finally after several calls a 'caseworker' called back with a bunch of additional questions. That was in early October and we were told we'd hear from them within 2 weeks. Never heard a word!!! Tried to call them but both the 1-800-number as well as the local number are not answered at all!!! Wonder if they went out of business!!!
If you are in the Tampa area please let me know which attorney you are using!!!
My Email is routerl@aol.com!!!
 26th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am veteran and I need someone for help for my va claim who do you recomend
for help ? Dan d.ritzman@yahoo.com