logo

Clayton Homes
Bad Construction - Failure to Follow Up
5. (23 mins ago)
Cub Cadet
mower drive belt keeps throwing off

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Rennies Bank of South Africa

Posted: 2011-04-17 by    Robert McCoy

Fraud

South Carolina
Please contact me via email to address this problem as I was a victim of a Inheritance scam. I can be reached at mccoysupreme@aol.com. I will provide you the details as to how this occurred. I look forward to you contactine me as I have exhausted all my options with dealing with the bank officials. It appears that these officials were part of the scam that I have evidence to prove to you that occurred. Respectfully Robert McCoy
Comments United States Inheritance Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jun, 2011 by   Patti Cupps 0 Votes
I was recently was contacted by someone saying he was an accountant for the Rennies Bank of South Africa and said my name had come up as the sole heir to one of their clients that died in a boating accident. In the first place I'm married, so my husband would have been the heir along with his brothers. Also, I have never heard of the bank employee getting 50% of the money for himself. So far I'm still stringing him along to see how far he will go. Today he sent me a Official application form to fill out and return to the bank. I wish we could figure a way to get these people who prey on others. If someone wants to contact me about this I can be reached at patticupps@aol.com.
 4th of Oct, 2012 by   Hartono +1 Votes
Potential victims of fraud on the pretext mandapatkan legacy

I found an email that offers cooperation to claim inheritance in Rennies Bank of south africa
which they already know my name data in order to make a similar last name could be his cousin funders floating in the bank.
But I have found many irregularities unusual name is equated with the fund have died when a plane crash.
I have so far just follow the flow direction going?
turned out to be the tip ends are recommended and must pay income tax as long as the money is there with a value of 1% of the total amount approved, later also required to pay an activation when the funds are immediately transferred kerekening tersedian for me.
after the end of the end as I did not obey the request and if I had any money I would say pay the tax activation and by the way I came flying into Rennies bank south africa.
I need to share info .., are all victims of fraud in this way also his modus operandi

Heart care and Observe any given application to load into our data,
because the application form with stampel of Rennies bank can have me unloading carefully again using desktop publising software with characteristic signs and sloppy stampel paper that is embedded in the form justified,
 4th of Oct, 2012 by   Hartono 0 Votes
Potential victims of fraud on the pretext mandapatkan legacy

I have so far just follow the flow direction going?
turned out to be the tip ends are recommended and must pay income tax as long as the money is there with a value of 1% of the total amount approved, later also required to pay an activation when the funds are available for immediate transfer to my account.

Heart care and Observe any given application to load into our data,
because the application form with stampel of Rennies bank can have me unloading carefully again using desktop publising software with characteristic signs and sloppy stampel paper that is embedded in a given form kekita, if in the open in the software we are unable to unpack and remove one piece of stampel it. also note the logo, as well as basic writing certificate if seen with heavy foundation reproduced repeated writing also can not be dismantled. This characteristic of the sign that it's fake
 4th of Oct, 2012 by   Hartono 0 Votes
Candidates duped on the pretext of getting legacy

Several Tips How to Avoid Internet Scams