logo

Illegal offer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Reliance customer care Complaints & Reviews - Barring the incoming n outgoing calls without notice of customer

Reliance customer care Contacts & Informations

Reliance customer care

Posted:    Sheela Chuadhary

Barring the incoming n outgoing calls without notice of customer

My mobile no. has been restricted from all services instead of all payments being done...... because of careless nature of the customer care, the customer has to bear the brunt of its ill effect..... please make it a make it a point to update the data everywhere....
Comments India Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Nov, 2007 by   S.K. Pathak 0 Votes
I have taken connection in the month of April 2007 and after given top up, my call rate was 19 ps local and 99 std. after that I have taken lifetime connection with the top up 880 and tariff was 99 ps STD and 19Ps local.

Sir, before 1 month my tariff was raised to 99 ps local and Rs. 2.99 STD without any information .
Sir,

But the other connection tariff was less than me which they have taken at the same time and of the same type.

Hence you are requested to look in to the matter carefully and solve the problem of the customer.
 17th of Dec, 2007 by   YUVRAJ MITTAL 0 Votes
From last 10 days my broad band service are nt working due to some technical problem with the server so i request you to please send your technician as soon as possible.

YUVRAJ MITTAL
#2129, 22 C CHANDIGARH
ACCOUNT NO: 361686919700
 17th of Dec, 2007 by   YUVRAJ MITTAL 0 Votes

YUVRAJ MITTAL
#2129, 22 C CHANDIGARH
ACCOUNT NO: 361686919700
 21st of Dec, 2007 by   Anagha Ajit Prabhune 0 Votes
I have taken your CDMA internet connection but we cannot get range, what the use of it and after complaing, your people neglecting, what we will do?
 25th of Dec, 2007 by   DHANASEKARAN.B 0 Votes
As in the matter of fact we are using almost four postpaid connections. Here we have some network problem saying that the call is faded or the call dropped for the last 6 months many complaints have been given to our local service provider and also to their chief but we had neither any action nor improvement in rectifying our problem.
 6th of Jan, 2008 by   Rupesh Mandal 0 Votes
What the hell is this?..my phon is out of service since three days...thts more than enough....
Coz of RIM..not able to talk with gfs..parnts...frnds....
do tk care of my phone...pls....pls...please activate my service....
 25th of Jan, 2008 by   Anupam Jaishwal 0 Votes
Incoming and outgoing calls have been barred from my smart gsm no. i hav taken the connection recently. i have submitted all the necessary documents required for the new connection. i have contacted the sim provider many times, but he is also unable to do anything.
 16th of Feb, 2008 by   thangavel 0 Votes
very very worst performance in reliance.i put life long recharge,b4 put recharge the valid is ended upto nov '08 .after recharge 222 it is ended feb'16 o8 (plz note it after recharge the valid is decrease). i complaint so many times ,but no response from ur customer care.vat u do?.ur customer care told ur validity date is closed,so u put recharge,already i loss 222 R.S + 9 months validity,u not response properly means definetly i go to consumer court. from feb 2 onwards i call so many times to ur customer care,first time he(cust care) ur amount is not credited.second time he told u r not valid subscriber. i worried so much.plz activate my life long rchg.i have all proof about u send msg .(put recharge and enjoy life long incoming,after only i rechage)but now u tell u r not valid subsriber.plz activate soon.
 8th of May, 2008 by   manoj jain 0 Votes
We complained on the no(*333) about the keypad problem of our reliance set {01732-321178}. company's representative came after two days & advised to take set to classic customer care center.We took it to CLASSIC CUSTOMER CARE CARE CENTER, MODELTOWN, YAMUNANAGAR on 2 may. Then they said us to take it back on 3 may .when we recieved & operated it
all the outgoing& incoming calls were blocked.

Then we again complained to HEMANT SHARMA ON 3 MAY RELIANCE OFFICER OF CHANDIGARH&THEN THEY SAID THAT the incoming &outgoing will be started in 2-3 hrs. We are continuously making 4-5 CALLS DAILY. We have got 4 complaint no. . The set is not working till the date.WE ARE IN GREAT TROUBLE BECAUSE OF YOUR IGNORANCE

What is your COMPANY's ATTITUDE toward the complaints of the CUSTOMER.

Now I expect that you will take a STRICT ACTION against it.
waiting for your POSITIVE REPLY.
 14th of Aug, 2008 by   deep kumar 0 Votes
sir, my balance of pripaid a/c has been gose in minus(-) without using any application or service and i can't accsec your helpline no.*333 and *369 kindly help me
 14th of Aug, 2008 by   deep kumar 0 Votes
sorry sir i forget to give you my mobile no. 9359981764 Deepkumar
 19th of Aug, 2008 by   tarunbanga 0 Votes
i have facing a problem to a reliance custmor.his no is9316868236.he is doing calls to me and abusing. if u don, t take any action on furher i will inform it. on high fourm. i give a chance to trace this no. give me positive feed back
 25th of Aug, 2008 by   ayush awasthi 0 Votes
sir i had given my documents thrice to the different coustomercare offices but then too they r not activating my services.my phone number is 9313979914.kindly look into the matter seriously.if u don, t take any action on furher i will inform it. on high fourm. i give a chance to trace this no. give me positive feed back
 10th of Sep, 2008 by   rajesh kumar sinha 0 Votes
kindly resume outgoing service of my cell no, 9304177813
 19th of Sep, 2008 by   kamina 0 Votes
worst services i ever seen . Reliance is Kutta Kamina
 16th of Oct, 2008 by   SRB 0 Votes
I have a phone Model - Nokia 6235, So i want to know my mobile's RSN Number, which is misplaced by me.
So please tell me as soon as possible.

ThANKS
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   raman kumar 0 Votes
i was using 496 plan...my mob hav validity 15 days left.i want to continue with this plan...some one elese has been reacharged my nos 33 stv...i lose my old tarrief...but reliance custmer care not help in my problames...so i dont like to use reliance...reliance com chetting me... they dont care customer prob...so batter to use any other mob is batter than reliance...
 18th of Feb, 2009 by   MOHIT 0 Votes
DEAR
MY OUTGOING IS NOT ACIVATE
 16th of Jun, 2009 by   disappoint customer +1 Votes
We have taken coin box connection 2 years back. and last jan-09, disconnected that no. and surrenderd that and taken new connection.relience person said within 45 days we will get back 500/- deposited amt. But so far we have not received the amt. (5 months past)weekly once i am calling to that person, but no use.Relience worst service.
 20th of Sep, 2009 by   Ritesh Gupta 0 Votes
I am ritesh gupta from bilaspur chattisgarh .I have a rim prepaid no -09302311227 from last three months my mobile balance is automaticaally goes in minus as no miss call alerts and no other value added service was running on it as i called to customer care no. what is the reason please do take care.

Thanking you.