logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
www.boxhop.com
They provided useless tracking number
2. (2 mins ago)
Plus500
Fraud-money stolen
3. (44 mins ago)
www.snowboots-buying.com
The seller didn’t provide any information – I think it’s scam
4. (45 mins ago)

1500 e tropicana blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 1-800-269-2793
health-center-inc.org
Tried to cancel order within hours because an unauthorized amount of money was taken out of my account. They would not let me cancel. I would leave voice mails and when the women did answer she would yell, laugh at me and then hang up on me when trying to cancel. These people are evil thieves and con artists.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Mar, 2013 by   paparoma 0 Votes
On around Jan 13th they had me buy a wholesale 6 months supply .

They said it was non cancel-able but I could have changed it to retail purchase and be allowed to return the items that way. I decided to try the product. I am not sure if this product is helping me or not yet.
 19th of Jun, 2013 by   wrenns7 0 Votes
With the help of my band, BBB and Attorney General I have gotten my money back. According to several medical professionals, the body can not absorb HGH from spraying it under the tongue. The only way you can beniefit is by injecting. This company will slip in the "doctors cost" scam with no refund. They have a C- with the BBB and it is only that high because of the length of time they have been in business. Take the time to read the BBB comment about this company. It's sad that this company takes advantage of people just wanting to feel better.
 16th of Jun, 2014 by   PPA 0 Votes
I dated the owner EDDIE BACA for three months..He told me he has fooled many old people and nobody can stop him from doing that. He also grows tons of marijauna and boasted that he has tons of money. He says I am a baller, I fly private jets, i got rolls royces and ferraris in vegas. while he stayed at my apt in Los Angeles, he sodemized my dog, fed it with weed and abused him to death. People please dnt ever buy the fake phytoplanaton cos EDIE TOLD me ' I get this shit for 2 bucks and sell it was $ 289 cos old people are stupid.
 19th of Jul, 2014 by   DIANA GUESSWHO 0 Votes
EDDIE BACA SHOULD BE REPORTED TO ALL APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES FOR ALL OF HIS DISGUSTING AND VILE ACTIONS. SHAME ON EDDIE BACA!!! EVERYONE MUST DO THEIR PART. REPORT HIM AND HAVE HIM PROSECUTED. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
 22nd of Jul, 2014 by   Steve Gibbons 0 Votes
The owner is nor Eddie Baca . He is the retarded son of the owner Peggy Pirece. They are simple rip off artists. Peggy is a former hooker who considers herself as making good
 4th of Nov, 2014 by   christina37 0 Votes
WELL i JUST GOT RIPPED OFF...
 4th of Nov, 2014 by   christina37 0 Votes
THIS IS A SCAM...FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!

Minicard Scam