Rejuvi-cell

1500 e tropicana blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 1-800-269-2793
health-center-inc.org
Tried to cancel order within hours because an unauthorized amount of money was taken out of my account. They would not let me cancel. I would leave voice mails and when the women did answer she would yell, laugh at me and then hang up on me when trying to cancel. These people are evil thieves and con artists.
Complaint comments Comments (11) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Comments

31st of Mar, 2013 by    -1 Votes
On around Jan 13th they had me buy a wholesale 6 months supply .

They said it was non cancel-able but I could have changed it to retail purchase and be allowed to return the items that way. I decided to try the product. I am not sure if this product is helping me or not yet.
 19th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
With the help of my band, BBB and Attorney General I have gotten my money back. According to several medical professionals, the body can not absorb HGH from spraying it under the tongue. The only way you can beniefit is by injecting. This company will slip in the "doctors cost" scam with no refund. They have a C- with the BBB and it is only that high because of the length of time they have been in business. Take the time to read the BBB comment about this company. It's sad that this company takes advantage of people just wanting to feel better.
 16th of Jun, 2014 by    -2 Votes
I dated the owner eddie baca for three months.. He told me he has fooled many old people and nobody can stop him from doing that. He also grows tons of marijauna and boasted that he has tons of money. He says i am a baller, i fly private jets, i got rolls royces and ferraris in vegas. While he stayed at my apt in los angeles, he sodemized my dog, fed it with weed and abused him to death. People please dnt ever buy the fake phytoplanaton cos edie told me ' i get this shit for 2 bucks and sell it was $ 289 cos old people are stupid.
 19th of Jul, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Eddie baca should be reported to all appropriate authorities for all of his disgusting and vile actions. Shame on eddie baca!!! Everyone must do their part. Report him and have him prosecuted. Enough is enough!!!
 22nd of Jul, 2014 by    -1 Votes
The owner is nor Eddie Baca . He is the retarded son of the owner Peggy Pirece. They are simple rip off artists. Peggy is a former hooker who considers herself as making good
 4th of Nov, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Well i just got ripped off...
 4th of Nov, 2014 by    -1 Votes
This is a scam...False advertisement!!!
 23rd of Oct, 2015 by    -1 Votes
Complete scam. My grandmother ordered this thinking it would help. As soon as she told me when she got off the phone, I researched and found this site. Called the number back to cancel and the lady started telling my grandmother she thought it was real funny how all of the sudden after wanting the product now she doesn't. My grandma explained that she read online about the severe reactions this product can cause and then the lady cut her off stating how my grandmother doesn't have any knowledge in the field and doesn't know what she's taking about and putting her down. I took the phone and told her to cancel the order and she started yelling at me. I hung up and immediately called the credit card company. The lady did charge the amount and we have to dispute it. After we got off the phone with the credit card company we received 4 calls back to back even after telling them to stop. Huge scam and horrible people! !!
 8th of Aug, 2016 by    -1 Votes
I am taking the rejuvi-cell formula. I had hip surgery a year ago and now that hip is starting to hurt. could it be this stuff. I think I got took.
 14th of Oct, 2016 by    -1 Votes
Yesterday I received a call from a very personable "John Taylor" at Health Center Inc. He told me all about stem cells that supposedly are released with the help of their product Rejuvi Stem and attach to different parts of your body to rejuvenate and improve them. It seemed like a tall tale to me, but I kept listening for another 20-25 minutes, during which time I couldn't get a word in edgewise other than to answer questions about my age and health. When we finally got to the money aspect, the dollar amount kept changing so the "deal" would seem better and better. When he finally let me speak to discuss payment arrangements, I told him that while his product sounded magical and I would be interested, I am a low-income senior on disability (truth). He told me I could simply put the payments on my credit card, and when I told him I do not have or use a credit card (also truth) he told me he had information to the contrary, essentially calling me a liar. I inquired as to the source of his information, but he kept dodging the question. He eventually got frustrated enough to abruptly end the conversation. "John Taylor" was a very smooth talker, so much so that while I'm pretty sharp even I started to wonder if this product could be legit. It concerns me that a person more gullible than myself could easily get pulled into this scam. Please, people, be careful out there!
 1st of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
I believe I just spoke with your smooth talking "John Taylor", but this time he went by "John Baker". I like to think that I'm not gullible, but I almost "bit" in this case. I believe that stem cells are the answer to many health problems and hope progress will be made in that area of medicine.
For now I'm just very thankful for my husband's GOD-given scam alerter working. He just saved us $364.95 or more.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree