logo

RejuvenexNow-uk.com

Posted: 2012-11-20 by    Cogliostro

Scammed me

RejuvenexNow-uk.com
RejuvenexNow-uk.com scammed me. I ordered on item from them and was charged. When I received the package and opened it I found out that it was wrong item so I sent it back. They told that I have to pay one more time to get another thing and first payment will be returned later. Liars had me twice!
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of May, 2013 by   patricia whitehurst 0 Votes
Patricia Whitehurst, in April I ordered their product REJUVENEX SERUMS WITH A SPECIAL PRICE FOR £2.49 for day and £4.95 for night, and paid on deb card.. with advertising all I had to pay..then on the 18th of April they took £89.99 out of my account with no authority by me.So now my bank is investigating this to be paid back. I don't even use the product because of this problem..Its a scam how they make you think your getting the product for that price they do not tell about its a trial price and you will be charge full price after..A loud of dishonesty this company..if the serum works ill never now, its put me off because of what they have done...Thank you for your time and I hope this helps for future people ...
 13th of Aug, 2013 by   Njfranks 0 Votes
I was under the impression that I "won" this sample for doing an online survey and just had to pay the shipping/handling. Then two weeks later, I see a charge for $89.99 and then a receipt for more product that I didn't even order! Then when it arrived I was informed on a packing sheet that I was enrolled in a continuity program for the product that I didn't even order in the first place...at least the customer service lady was responsive and nice!
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   elizabeth lafferty 0 Votes
i received my free trial with letter stating every 30days they would send a new supply and charge me£94.99 plus £4.95 S&H. to cancel automatic delivery and billing call 0-800-014-8149 . this no. is conveniently unobtainable. so after numerous times trying to get through to them to cancel order, I am no way further forward with this. what happens now.
 16th of Oct, 2013 by   sue york 0 Votes
i ordered the free trail serum from rejuvenex for £2.49 p+P i recieved the product and when my bank statemen come they had taken out two further payments one of £94.94 and one of £89.99 without my permission i rang them told them to cancel it and return my money i sent the serum back its rubbish as i told the customer service guy. still waiting for my refund and now cannot contact them on the phone number the opperator says it a wrong number. its a right con wont ever get a free trail again it cost to much

Wi-Fi Scam