logo

Scott J Ferrell poor Legal Service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

REGWORKS, Woodstock, Ontario Complaints & Reviews - Unable to use without access code

REGWORKS Contacts & Informations

REGWORKS

Posted:    Walter E. Mason

Unable to use without access code

ClickBank
Woodstock, Ontario
Canada
I downloaded trial RegWork and paid for same via Credit Card. Have not received access code to active the program. I am not interested in continually trying to get information for opening the program. I would like to cancel order and receive a credit on my Credit Card account. Who do I go to from here? Any suggestions would be helpful.
Comments Canada Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Mar, 2010 by   Carol Hodge 0 Votes
I cannot access Regworks program...Paid for last month with credit card.
Have tried online, e-mail and waited 1/2 hour for help on live chat with no response.
Would like refund or resolution .
 7th of Jun, 2010 by   John Jessen 0 Votes
Paid online for download including tech support. No way to contact tech support and I cannot use program without Key number. I will try again today to cantact regworks for resolution then cancel payment from PayPal.
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   randal johnston 0 Votes
i purchased regworks and cannot log in.ilet regworks know but got no resonse
 11th of Aug, 2010 by   kael 0 Votes
'kevin@pcsupportfix.com' is the address tht I was given. I requested name and number of persobs to call regarding help and refund. Still no human being to talk to and tech support has only made my computer perform worse than ever. Very frustrating becuase tech support takes forever and aafter paying for and installing, my system was slower than ever and after tech person "helped" with obvious problem, . No viruses detected with my McAfee, but mysteriously I had 16 viruses in the few days of using the software and trying to access internet.

Tech did not tell me what they would be doing to help, just downloaded Malwarebytes software, even though I have McAfee through my service provider. He said he could tell my compueter was worker faster already, but that was a lie. Said the scan would take a few hours and then markedly be improved. The scan for those virusus took over 7 hours. My computer is still messed up and I am concerned that this is just a scam.

You get sucjked into buying ot from the "free" scan and then once you buy it you are stuck with a big mess. Caveat Empter!
 26th of Sep, 2010 by   jennifer lamorie 0 Votes

REGWORKS - no registration key after fixing my email address?
jennifer lamorie
Gravenhurst
Ontario
Canada
Phone: (705)-687-8911

changed my email address from tingeyti@haymail, com to tingeyti@hotmail.ca have not recieved my registration key yet?????Clickbank order # 6nc2ep9d, visa payment of $ 43.03...order date September, 24, 2010, just changed my email address on Septembr, 26, 2010, .. can you please help me...?
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by   GotScammed 0 Votes
RegWork is itself a virus. It is NOT a real software. It's whole purpose is to get you to volunteer your credit card information. You should contact your bank immediately so that the thieves that stole your credit card information don't continue to charge your card. I downloaded the RegWork paid 29.95 and it destroyed my computer. Ive asked for a refund about 6 times and havent heard anything. I very disapointed. I came accross a website called scamfound.org that states that its fake software. I wish i would have found out about this website before i got scammed!!!

Here's more info http://scamfound.org/rogue-anti-spyware-software/2289-reg-work-regwork-com-scam-alert-scareware-scams-counterfeit-software.html
 19th of Oct, 2010 by   Thomas W.Smith 0 Votes
Made a bad dission. Please Cancel
 23rd of Nov, 2010 by   grsmls 0 Votes
Order #BXQGNEYD 11/23/2010:10:11 AM. Have not got my KEY Please send .

Gerald Stephens "grsmls10@yahoo.com"
 10th of Dec, 2010 by   danny bourcier 0 Votes

REGWORKS - registry# Not given properly
regworks

Never got valid registry code to make purchase work !Keeps saying code invalid after purchase when finished with scan !!! #G75CEPJW PROOF ATTACH NUMBER :
 27th of Dec, 2010 by   Glen White 0 Votes

REGWORKS - didn't work
1861 derbyshire dr
Las Vegas
Nevada
gew73@hotmail.com

I bought Regwork to help me open a picture. It had found 400+ errors so I was thinking it was my pictures. After I bought it I couldn't even open my pictures. My computer is only 5 hours old. I'm pretty sure I don't have 400+ errors already. I want my money back!!!
 10th of Mar, 2011 by   Linda Pippy 0 Votes
Was charged on my credit card over 140.00 for what they said would be 40.95
 30th of May, 2011 by   gary greenwood 0 Votes
Regworks would not fix anything
 27th of Aug, 2011 by   N.J.Phillips 0 Votes
Unable to enter key registration. Keeps saying try again later.
 19th of Sep, 2011 by   bessie a duncan 0 Votes

REGWORKS - does not work...and totally messed up my computer
Arkansas

i have complain to the company...no action was takenn...i am going to dispute this charge with my bank...
 18th of Nov, 2011 by   kIT GINGRAS 0 Votes
I ORDERED A TRIAL VERSION OF REDWORKS. NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN THIS. HOWEVER, EVERY TIME I GO ON THE NET, REDWORKS KEEPS TRYING TO RUN ANOTHER SCAN - THIS WAS A TRIAL VERSION - I CANNOT FIND A PHONE NUMBER OR E-MAIL ADDRESS, BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO SUE THEM. IT GETS IN MY WAY OF RESEARCHING ON GOOGLE, AND PREVENTS ME FROM DOWLOADING ANYTHING. DO YOU KNOW HOW I CAN GET HOLD OF THEM TO STOP THIS INVASION OF PRIVACY/

PLEASE HELP