Unable to use without access code

Woodstock, Ontario
I downloaded trial RegWork and paid for same via Credit Card. Have not received access code to active the program. I am not interested in continually trying to get information for opening the program. I would like to cancel order and receive a credit on my Credit Card account. Who do I go to from here? Any suggestions would be helpful.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful?

10th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

REGWORKS - Soft ware

I had a partial crash ( I lost part of my programming due to registry faults) I went to backup on my PC everything went crazy with web sites that my PC recommended REGWORKS was the one HP said to go with so I paid 43.05 for the program. I STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM PLUS LOST ALL OFF MY HP SHORTCUTS AND MOST OF MY HP PROGRAMS. I can run a scan it will tell me I have 159 faults and tells me it fixed 159 faults but when I rescan it still finds 159 faults. Some product!!! ITS GOING TO COST ME MORE TO FIX WHAT IT BROKE THAN THE PROGRAM IS WORTH!!! blackmaxx@wilkes.net
 30th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I cannot access Regworks program...Paid for last month with credit card.
Have tried online, e-mail and waited 1/2 hour for help on live chat with no response.
Would like refund or resolution .
 16th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

REGWORKS - Charged for service I did not receive

Regworks charged me $39.99 for a service & sent me a license key to activate my account. When I tried to enter the license # Regworks would not accept it. I contacted via computer chat consumer problems (Kevin) and he said it would take a "couple" of days for the data base to enter all of my information. Therefore, I could re-enter the license key in a couple days. When I tried to re-enter the key, it still would not accept the number...I requested a refund due to THEIR problem with the system, and they REFUSED! Complete ripoff, I have filed a complaint with my credit card company against them...STAY AWAY!
 16th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes

REGWORKS - absolute scam!

I signed up or registered at regworks.com yesterday. I have never had problems with my computer until the minute I downloaded this regworks software!
Their ad popped up and it continued to do so at a lower and lower price each time I tried to leave, that alone should of alerted me, also the FREE SCAN continued to haunt my computer and followed me around several times and I thought...why not? Of course NOTHING is free and I am old enough to know better!

So when it optioned me $4.95 for 14 days before charging me $35.00 if I kept it. So since it said I had many thousands of errors and various other things, I went ahead and downloaded it. That is when it went to hell in a hand basket! I was only able to stay on line a few minutes at a time before it would "time out" "freeze-up" or it said it had to close because of errors! My computer has NEVER performed this slow and terriable!! I saw an earlier complaint page about regworks, which seemed to have a theme of pc crashes. . I removed the entire program/download from my computer before I even had it 24 hours.

They have several testimonials for their product on the first page of website. I would love to post a testimonial just as the ones they have on the site, I would comment about the horrible experience I have had from your product and the underhanded way you are using to swindle the consumer! I have sent emails to every place I could find on the site and they are all returned undeliverable. When I go to contact page, fill in complaint box and hit submit, it says the site is busy!! FOR THREE DANG DAYS? Yeah right...do not give them any money they are a scam outfit!! I also saw where they went ahead and charged me (via my debit card) the S35.00 they promised to only charge after I tried it for 14 days and I decide to keep it!!! They charged the very second they charged me for the $4.95! You see, they know NO ONE will allow a scam to charge 35.00 14 days later...so they get it up front before you can stop the transaction. TOTAL SCUMBAGS!!!
 18th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
 25th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also got the regworks and they said that they would send me "the Key" to my email address and I have checked several times and NOTHING is sent. I want my money back from paypal acct. I don't know what else to do. can anyone help me?
 7th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Paid online for download including tech support. No way to contact tech support and I cannot use program without Key number. I will try again today to cantact regworks for resolution then cancel payment from PayPal.
 26th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
i purchased regworks and cannot log in.ilet regworks know but got no resonse
 11th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
'kevin@pcsupportfix.com' is the address tht I was given. I requested name and number of persobs to call regarding help and refund. Still no human being to talk to and tech support has only made my computer perform worse than ever. Very frustrating becuase tech support takes forever and aafter paying for and installing, my system was slower than ever and after tech person "helped" with obvious problem, . No viruses detected with my McAfee, but mysteriously I had 16 viruses in the few days of using the software and trying to access internet.

Tech did not tell me what they would be doing to help, just downloaded Malwarebytes software, even though I have McAfee through my service provider. He said he could tell my compueter was worker faster already, but that was a lie. Said the scan would take a few hours and then markedly be improved. The scan for those virusus took over 7 hours. My computer is still messed up and I am concerned that this is just a scam.

You get sucjked into buying ot from the "free" scan and then once you buy it you are stuck with a big mess. Caveat Empter!
 26th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

REGWORKS - no registration key after fixing my email address?
jennifer lamorie
Phone: (705)-687-8911

changed my email address from tingeyti@haymail, com to tingeyti@hotmail.ca have not recieved my registration key yet?????Clickbank order # 6nc2ep9d, visa payment of $ 43.03...order date September, 24, 2010, just changed my email address on Septembr, 26, 2010, .. can you please help me...?
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
RegWork is itself a virus. It is NOT a real software. It's whole purpose is to get you to volunteer your credit card information. You should contact your bank immediately so that the thieves that stole your credit card information don't continue to charge your card. I downloaded the RegWork paid 29.95 and it destroyed my computer. Ive asked for a refund about 6 times and havent heard anything. I very disapointed. I came accross a website called scamfound.org that states that its fake software. I wish i would have found out about this website before i got scammed!!!

Here's more info http://scamfound.org/rogue-anti-spyware-software/2289-reg-work-regwork-com-scam-alert-scareware-scams-counterfeit-software.html
 19th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
Made a bad dission. Please Cancel
 23rd of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Order #BXQGNEYD 11/23/2010:10:11 AM. Have not got my KEY Please send .

Gerald Stephens "grsmls10@yahoo.com"
 10th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes

REGWORKS - registry# Not given properly

Never got valid registry code to make purchase work !Keeps saying code invalid after purchase when finished with scan !!! #G75CEPJW PROOF ATTACH NUMBER :
 27th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes

REGWORKS - didn't work
1861 derbyshire dr
Las Vegas

I bought Regwork to help me open a picture. It had found 400+ errors so I was thinking it was my pictures. After I bought it I couldn't even open my pictures. My computer is only 5 hours old. I'm pretty sure I don't have 400+ errors already. I want my money back!!!
 10th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Was charged on my credit card over 140.00 for what they said would be 40.95
 30th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Regworks would not fix anything
 16th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

REGWORKS - computer not doing what it should

I used RegWorks scan and paid for it to do it job, but still my computer did not work properly and then it crashed after it was supposed to be corrected with the scan, so then when I came to try and get the Regworks to run again, It took 2 days to scan and then when I came to enter in the same code I was given before it wouldnt accept it, it said it had been used on another computer well this was the computer I had used then and now, it tells me I have 107 things to correct, so does that mean that RegWorks didnt do its job the 1st time then. upset dont know what else to do. Paid for another thing that hasnt work, only caused me more problems. and I have this code here that is useless.
 27th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Unable to enter key registration. Keeps saying try again later.
 19th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes

REGWORKS - does not work...and totally messed up my computer

i have complain to the company...no action was takenn...i am going to dispute this charge with my bank...

Contact Us