logo

MaSon
Dating
5. (41 mins ago)
ArcTrading
Don’t invest and deal with these criminals

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    REGUSTX

Employee

REGUS/HQ
Texas
I currently work for this place and I have never worked for a more dishonest and dysfunctional place in all of my life. IF I did not NEED this job I would have walked months ago. I have read most of the complaints and can verify that yes, they nickle and dime, they lie, they cheat and if you are not management you are nothing. The work never stops piling up, there is no training and the pay is horrid. I have never seen more drama and all lead by the infamous Ms. Brown. There are no processes in place, nothing to prevent incorrect billing and no one to protect the few that work hard just to get small pay . I worry everyday about the place closing because I see first hand what they do to clients, I feel bad for how they treat not only clients but good people. I search everydayfor a better career, this place has killed my spirit...NEVER SIGN ANYTHING WITH THIS PLACE!!!
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of May, 2011 by   Regus Canada 0 Votes
Hi there, i work at Regus too and i totally agree with everything that you mentioned. When i first started working there, i did not get enough training yet the management team expects me to work like i'm psychic. I don't even want to start mentioning the amount of work that we are made to do as CSRs for the management team. Some of them work from home and we are made to do their jobs for them but nobody cares enough to give us a raise. A friend of mine has been with Regus for 3 years and she has never had a raise...why should i stick around seriously? Are you still with Regus?

Regus/Canada.