logo

Clayton Homes
Bad Construction - Failure to Follow Up
5. (23 mins ago)
Cub Cadet
mower drive belt keeps throwing off

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Registered Disbursement Division, New York Complaints & Reviews - substantial cash winnings

Registered Disbursement Division Contacts & Informations

Registered Disbursement Division

Posted: 2013-07-10 by    Sakkura

substantial cash winnings

New York
Got a letter saying I habeen bestowed a substantial cash amount of $3, 050, 000.00 and funds awaits my authorization pending I pay the required fee of $20.00. Address on the notification letter is from: Registered Disbursement Division, PMB 310, 1936 Hemstead TPKE., East Meadow, NY 11554. The envelope that I'm suppose to send back with check, money order or cash along with with signed & dated documents is addressed to PRPCESSING DEPT/ Refistered Disbursement Division PO Box 266, 6400 AC Heerlen, The Netherlands & without a zip code. Needless to say I didn't mail any payments but I sent a nasty note with the paper work, back to these guys!! Please warn everyone! P/S there is no phone number in the letter.
Thank you, unscammable!
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jul, 2013 by   Wendy Gay 0 Votes
Received a letter from Registered Disbursement Division, PMB 305, 265 Sunrise Highway, STE. 1, Rockville Center, NY 11570. The letter says I won $2, 245, 189.00, payable upon sending a check for $20.00. My money is to be used to 'Process Report and Records'. Sounded odd, so tried to look it up on the internet only find every thing related says 'SCAM'. Just as I thought. Plus, the return preaddressed envelope goes to Processing Dept., Registered disbursement Division, PO Box 266, 6400 AC Heerlen, The Netherlands, no zip code. STINKS of SCAM!!

BEWARE TO ALL!!!
 14th of Aug, 2013 by   heather pi 0 Votes
i too got a letter saying i was a winner of three million sixty two thousand eight hundred and fourteen dollars but like everyone else they wanted a twety dollar fee i too live on a fixed income we struggle through life so this sounded really good but i was unsure so i looked it up and found all of this but this kind of stuff need to stop getting people who are in already in a bad stition excited for no reason and getting them to send twenty dollars that they really
cant speare but do thinking that there life and luck has change its sick who ever is doing this must have some kind of money to be spending it on sending out all these letters to all these poor insent people who dont have much like my family and i get a like people and stop taking from other when you already have it and we dont.
 16th of Aug, 2013 by   MS. Johnnie 0 Votes
I to just recived a letter saying that I have won Three Million Sixty Two Thousand Eight Hundred Fourteen Dollars from R.D.D. at the Registered Disbursement Division, PMB 305, 265 Sunrise Highway, STE. 1, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 an the return envolope is also The Netherlands. I was happy until I seen where they wanted $20.00 I knew something was wrong so I checked an found this site any time you got to pay out money to get winnings something is wrong.
 20th of Aug, 2013 by   Dennis Mahr 0 Votes
Once again I received the same letter dated 8-7-13. It arrived in my mail box on 8-19-13 asking for three signatures, a $25.00 payment in the form of cash, check or money order and to be returned to the Processing Dept. Registered Disbursement Division PO Box 266, 6400 AC Heerlen, the Netherlands by 8-21-13. It would be very difficult to return these documents in the time period presented. The letter was sent from Registered Disbursement Division, PMB 303, 265 Sunrise Highway, Ste1, Rockville Centre, NY 11570. I see several complaints, but no response or any action taken on these complaints. Is this site just another scam to make us feel better?
 20th of Aug, 2013 by   Creature1 0 Votes
yep got the same letter, actually 2 of them one from RDD for a prize of 2245189.00 and the other from Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchell, for a prize award of 2997500.00. I too had my doubts and wanted to look into this just to come and find out that they are scamers. If you read the letter for RDD it says you have won ANOTHER prize of... Please dont fall for it, there are so many people out there who are so far down in their luck and have prayed to God to send them a little helping hand, they get this and think its the helping hand. Just to find out that they will never receive it. If we can all do our part for the little guys then maybe we can put theses scamersl out of buisness, and put away.
 6th of Sep, 2013 by   kanpee 0 Votes
who are these people that are out scamming folks, they should be stopped, this isn't right, of course I got kind of excited thinking that my financially problems are over, until I saw the processing fee of $20.00, the envelope even has a warning label if anyone interferring or obstructing with delivery of this letter a 2, 000 fine or 5 years of imprisonment why are they allowed to put this information out if its a scam. I saw that a lot of people received the same letter with the same winning amount of 3, 062, 814.00 from RDD the return envelope has no zip code P.O. Box 266 6400 AC HEERLEN, The Netherlands. Wow I'm pissed that folks are out to scam and make money off of other people just image if everyone they contact this the winning amount sends in $20.00 they are the ones who are accumulating wealth. IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO CAN PUT A STOP TO THIS SCAM! or will folks continue to get robbed.
 7th of Sep, 2013 by   cox01 0 Votes
ive just received a letter that states ive won 224813800 sign an send 20.00 fee i new i was a scam soon ias i read the letter wish we can get the address to these people an take it to court there have nothing better to do they need jesus
 13th of Oct, 2013 by   r.me 0 Votes
i think its totally fucked up that u muffuckaz is out here tryna get us less fortunate folks to spend our last on bullshit...i tell u this i catch any one of these muffuckaz or anybody related to this organization its curtains...stop sending us these dumb ass letters and grow the fuck up...
 21st of Oct, 2013 by   nsm38 0 Votes
You all are not alone I just received a letter stating that I won $3, 0064, 814.00. No telephone number to contact the office based out of Rockville Center LI. I am truly skeptical and suspicious of the scam artist out there. I refuse to send any money it's going in the trash. I did some research online and I didn't find any company's information only complaints about scam reports. I hope they get shutdown because a lot of people will not do research to find out about them. The way the economy is tough and everyone needs money people a lot of desperate people won't question this matter. I think it's sad that people will do something like this.
 21st of Oct, 2013 by   nsm38 0 Votes
 8th of Nov, 2013 by   Mom of the year 0 Votes
I just got this letter I'm so down in my luck 4 kids no job and almost homeless I thought my prayers had been answers only to research before borrowing 20 dollars from my next door neighbor that this is a scam. What a shame I'm in tears you have to be the lowest of low to do things like this I hope you her caught and sent to jail for robbing people.shame on you
 10th of Dec, 2013 by   NO1Flyingace 0 Votes
why are these scams artist even allowed to operate in this country. I received a letter from this " Registered Disbursement Division " saying that I am diffinately receiving a check in the amount of $3.062.814.00 dollars and they have the stupidity of saying I owe them $20.00 for them to send me the check for process report and records.
Why can't these stupid people stop doing this to honest hard working people like myself.
THIS IS A BUNCH OF _____ . PLEASE STOP THESE DUMB SHITS.
 10th of Dec, 2013 by   menofool 0 Votes
I received a letter also stating I won $3, 062, 814.00 I now it's a scam I didn't enter any sweepstakes so how did I win anything and how did they get my name and address here in AMERICA when you win something like that UNCLE SAM takes his and send you the rest that's it to my knowledge any way was thinking of sending letter back with dog doo doo on it you think I'll get in trouble oh well and another thing my envelope has a address on it to Jamaica, NY I guess their using a different address know watch out the scammers are always on the prowl lazy no business born M===== $^@#A
 23rd of Dec, 2013 by   Mischa w 0 Votes
On 12/23/13 I received a letter stating that I had won $3, 062, 814.00 I thought to myself while reading the letter how is this possible when I haven't entered in to a sweepstake. The other red flags about the letter is that there is no company phone number, and the time frame to respond is total unrealistic. Also when you look the company up online all you see is the word scam. I am going through some very difficult financial experiences, and I almost sent the money. However, my common sense led me to look the company up online, and thank god I did. Although twenty dollars is not alot, but when money is limited twenty dollars is alot. I hope that all of the comments will be enough to keep someone from becoming a victim to these scammers.
 4th of Mar, 2014 by   JonJaq French 0 Votes
I just received a letter today 3/3/14 from yes Research Advisory Associates P.O. Box 266 6400 AC Heerlen The Netherlands no zip code .IDENTIFCATION#20004825970 Guaranteed cash prize winner of $3, 062, 814.00 . Enclosed fee required to process report and records $20.00 . R.A.A. Financial Document Director Phil Bouk R.A.A Recording Agent Elizabeth Burr'ons . I can see just by reading these reports that they don't want to to give up there fu------ scamming .
 4th of Mar, 2014 by   P.SINGHKUMAR 0 Votes
SIR MY MOBILE NO TWO SMS
1.i have receved this smsfrome my cell phone has won 1.6 CRORE & LAPTOP in nokia u.k
2. i have recevied sms my mobile no.has been awarded 3.6 CRORE frome B.B.C uk promo
SIR MY NAME IS SACHIN KUMAR my father name is KIRPAL SINGH sir iam not a banck account only pan card my pan card no.crspk8076r please sir my won money transfer to my father account my father account no.30229763732 state bank of india bank code no.07619 [UTTER PARDESH] MEERUT from INDIA pin code 250002 post box GHANTA GHAR MEERUT MY ADDRESS 344 MULTAN NAGER BAGPAT ROAD MEERUT AND please sir infrom me my phone no.9027578946 and my email id p.singhkumar1987@g mail.com my money has been send from your account
THANKING YOU
FROME - SACHIN KUMAR
 19th of Mar, 2014 by   Diannab623 0 Votes
I too have recieved the same letter today and decided to check it out only to be brought to this site...thankx everyone for this helpful information...
 31st of Mar, 2014 by   OMG give me a break 0 Votes
I received two of these prize claim letters today in the mail from the same organization but two different names and amounts. These people are so fucking stupid. But apparently no one cares otherwise something would have been done about theses stupid losers.
 8th of Apr, 2014 by   junk mail again 0 Votes
I received the same letter. Thanks for this board posting I knew it was very fishy

Several Tips How to Avoid Internet Scams