logo

Avvya
FAKE/TOXIC SOAP
2. (46 mins ago)
DHL
DHL non delivery and theft!
3. (48 mins ago)
Security staff

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Regional Passport Office Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews - too late to release passport

Regional Passport Office Hyderabad Contacts & Informations

Regional Passport Office Hyderabad

Posted:    M.A.RAHEEM KHAN

too late to release passport

regional passport office hyderabad
India
Application Date :12/10/2009
Status :It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week9s time
Grievance :I MOHAMMED ABDUL RAHEEM KHAN I M VERY UPSET TO INFORM THAT MY WIFE'S PASSPORT YET NOT RECEIVE SUBMITTED DATED 10TH DEC 2009 AND FILE NO: HYD W 264084-09, THE POLICE ENQUIRY WAS DONE ON 21ST JAN 2010, AND AFTER 2 WEEKS THE STATUS SHOWN THE PPT WILL BE DESPATCHEDON 23RD FEB 2010 AND END OF FEB THE STATUS CHANGED ITS SHOWN DELAY AND WILL BE DESPATCHEDIN A WEEK'S TIME NOW ITS TOTAL 108 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF SUBMISSION.
SIR, I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO RELEASE MY WIFE'S PPT PLEASE WITHOUT ANY DELAY.AND PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON MY e-mail address : aleemindian@yahoo.co.inBEST REGARDS, M.A.RAHEEM KHANCUSTOMER SERVICE DEPTABU DHABI AIRPORT SERVICESABU DHABI INT'L AIRPORTU.A.E.
Regards
SHAESTA FATIMA
Comments India Passport Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Apr, 2010 by   abhi1983 0 Votes
Please try RTI in order to get your passport within 30 days. Dont roam from one office to another, its absolutely useless. File an RTI to the regional passport office regarding your passport application and that should get your job done. Fore sample RTI application and other information checkout the following links.

Let me know when you recieve your passport.
 8th of Apr, 2010 by   MITTUGADU 0 Votes
I HAVE APPLIED ON 23-12-2009 AND I DID'NT RECEIVE IT TILL NW(8-4-2010)
WHAT TO DO...
SATHISH BABU REDDY.B
S.NO:-HYDW26464809
 9th of Jun, 2010 by   ashrath 0 Votes
i did not get my father's passport, my father applied for pcc on 15th jan 2010.there is no status, police verification report also forwarded.what is the problem and what i have to do? file no:M001299
 9th of Jun, 2010 by   ASHU 0 Votes
Application Date :15/01/2010
Status :Information not available
Grievance :I SHAIK ASHRATH I M VERY UPSET TO INFORM THAT MY FATHER’SPCC REPORT NOT RECEIVE SUBMITTED DATED 15TH JAN 2010 AND FILE NO: M001299, THE POLICE ENQUIRY WAS DONE ON 21ST JAN 2010, AND NOW IT’S NEARLY 4, 1/2 MOTHS STILL THERE IS NO STATUS REPORT.ON 31ST MAY I PERSONALLY REACHED RPO ENQUAIRY OFFICER TOLD NOW IT WILL COME IN SEVEN DAYS DON’T WORRY.STILL I DID’T GET THE PCC REPORT.
SIR, I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO RELEASE MY FATHER’S PCC REPORT, PLEASE WITHOUT ANY DELAY.AND PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON MY e-mail id:shaikashrath@gmail.com.
THANK YOU SIR.
 9th of Jun, 2010 by   ASHU 0 Votes
Application Date :15/01/2010
Status :Information not available
Grievance :I SHAIK ASHRATH I M VERY UPSET TO INFORM THAT MY FATHER’S PCC REPORT NOT RECEIVE SUBMITTED DATED 15TH JAN 2010 AND FILE NO: M001299, THE POLICE ENQUIRY WAS DONE ON 21ST JAN 2010, AND NOW IT’S NEARLY 4, 1/2 MOTHS STILL THERE IS NO STATUS REPORT.ON 31ST MAY I PERSONALLY REACHED RPO ENQUAIRY OFFICER TOLD NOW IT WILL COME IN SEVEN DAYS DON’T WORRY.STILL I DID’T GET THE PCC REPORT.
SIR, I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO RELEASE MY FATHER’S PCC REPORT, PLEASE WITHOUT ANY DELAY.AND PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON MY e-mail id:shaikashrath143@gmail.com.
 9th of Jun, 2010 by   williamsjohn333 0 Votes
Regional Passport Office Hyderabad - Non issuance of a passport for a minor & UAE ... Post your Comment. Your attitude towards Complaint .
The Regional Passport Office authorities of Hyderabad are officially releasing online slots ...
I see the status online as 'Police Report has not been received.The number"HYDW60500909.sir plz i am reaquesting send passport as early as possible plzzz
 27th of Sep, 2010 by   seshikanth 0 Votes
Application Date :04/21/2010
Status :Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by 23-09-2010. Subject to all documents being in order.

Grievance :

1)Please consider my request for the issue of my passport immediately. I am very much upset for losing my opportunity to attend my G.R.E.(Graduate Record Exam) by the month of AUGUST 2010 because of delay in issuing passport. Look into this matter and please don't spoil my valuable career.

2)From the police enquiry website I observe that my father name was misspelled. According to all my documents correct form is as "GUDURI JAYAPRAKASH" but the official website shown me this mistake if it so. Kindly regret the mistake.

Thanking you Sir.
 8th of Feb, 2011 by   firehearts03 0 Votes
Application Date :06/11/2010
Status :Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be despatched by 01-02-2011. Subject to all documents being in order.

Grievance :

1)Please consider my request for the issue of my passport immediately. I am very much upset for losing my opportunity to attend my G.R.E.(Graduate Record Exam) by the month of AUGUST 2011 because of delay in issuing passport. Look into this matter and please don't spoil my valuable career.

Thanking you Sir.
SHAIK MALIK AMER
 21st of May, 2011 by   mohanakrishna 0 Votes
Respected Sir,
I ravali jale File Reference Number : HYD-Z251543-10 i have applied for the passport on 03-09-2010 and its very unfortunate that i have not received my passport yet. The status of my passport says that (PLESAE FURNISH THE PROOF OF STAY AT GIVEN RESIDENCE ADDRESS FOR THE LAST ONE YEAR SUCH AS PHOTO COPY OF RATION CARD OR MRO CERTIFICATE WITH EXACT PERIOD OF STAY OR COPY OF VOTERS IDENTITY CARD OR BANK PASSBOOK COPY WITH ONE YEAR RUNNING ACCOUNT DULY ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER WITH HIS NAME SEAL. its the status from the past 5 months).
I submitted all the required documents to the concern authority 2 months back still the status of my passport shows same.
I sincerely request you to please look into this as very earnestly need my passport because as i have to undergo GRE entrance test - i have gone through all the procedures and my police inquiry is over in november itself.My passport file number is HYD-Z251543-10.
Very much thanking you for all. And with lots of hope that will receive my passport fast.

Yours Faithfully,
khammam (dist)

sweetmohan2007@yahoo.com
 16th of Aug, 2011 by   orange6raghu 0 Votes
Dear sir,

I am V DURGA RAGHU RAM SANKA, applied for passport on 17/6/2009. Holding the reference number A303152 . And the police verification is done and the passport has been allotted, but the passport is not yet delivered. I came all the way to hyderabad more than 10 times and finally found that some thing went wrong in the passport writting section. Please get the status of my passport.
 30th of Aug, 2012 by   chdutt 0 Votes
Application Date :30/08/2011
File Reference Number : HYD-A306534-11
Status : It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time

Grievance : I SHANMUKHA GURUDATT CHANDRA I M VERY UPSET TO INFORM THAT MY PASSPORT YET NOT RECEIVE SUBMITTED DATED 30/08/2011 AND File Reference Number : HYD-A306534-11, THE POLICE ENQUIRY WAS DONE AND ACCEPTED.NOW ITS TOTAL ONE YEAR DELAY FROM THE DATE OF SUBMISSION.
SIR, I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO RELEASE MY PASSPORT PLEASE WITHOUT ANY DELAY.AND PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON MY e-mail address : chanti.dutt@gmail.com. PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY SPEED POST NUMBER ALSO.

BEST REGARDS,