logo

Nulexa
scam
5. (18 mins ago)
Bethea Jenner
Astrology and psychic rip off!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Regency Beauty Institute

Posted: 2011-03-22 by    Jazzae

Never ever

Regency Beauty Institute
I attend Regency right now I started July 19, 2009 and I hate the school.They have the worst teachers ever..They are rude and very unprofessional.Im losing our on my hours right now because a Teacher (Tracy) and I got into a very heated debated.She talked to me very nasty and rude and she always does, and all the campus manager (Lisa) would do is tell me to lose my attitude and apologize to (Tracy) because I spoke my mind and wouldnt allow her to talk to me that way. I tried walking away from her but all she does is follow me and keep pushing the issue. To me you do not that when you can see a person is mad, you back off and come back when the person has calmed down a little.HeadQuarters and made a huge complaint on (Tracy)and they said was we had to be investigated to find out what was going on and that I could be suspended for 3 days or Termainated.Regency doesnt care about us students all they care about is the money and protecting their teachers. I cant wait to hopefully finish because I've paid my money and getting the heck out of there..I wouldnt never ever recommend Regency Beauty Institute Southgate Campus to anybody..
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Apr, 2011 by   yorkbabies 0 Votes
All I can say is to make the best out of it since you hve invested in so much time and since you have invested in such a huge financial debt in the school. Always do your research first before attending a school because complaints do mean a lot. I can strongly agree that the school care more about the money than the students education and that is so horrible. Make sure you order the state laws book though the cosmetology commission and also make a complaint about the school through them as well as the BBB. The state law book, you will need, as far as passing ur state exam because Regency definitely wont teach u the things that the book have inside. Stay strong and follow their stupid rules while ur enrolled in that crap.

Houses: Rent or Own?