logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Ericdress
A crooked Company
2. (7 mins ago)
bbc online lottery microsoft promo
enquiry about the winning price
3. (9 mins ago)

RegDefense by Xionix

Posted:    Gary_B

Tech Support

Xionix
Sent muliple emails to tech support regarding downloading a demo version of their software. The scan produced over 6500 errors. I asked if this was normal. That question and similiar other support questions all have gone unanswered for over 2 months. It appears that this type of software, the demo versions, have some kind of logic embedded to produced a bogus large number of errors to entice the person to purchase the product. NO TECH SUPPORT - NO PHONE NUMBERS - DONT BUY !!!
Comments United States Antivirus Software
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Dec, 2009 by   Sean Harrower 0 Votes
I just purchased their software, other software showed 1, 334 errors. RegDefense showed 4, 668 errors. After purchase the errors were not fixed, and the fixing continues for three ours (before I interrupted) with NO repairs being done. Computer is now slower than before.

I am going to try calling for a refund immediately.
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   dbwhit 0 Votes
Pros: NONE

Cons: FREE VERSION, SAYS IT FOUND 1000 ERRORS, 'QUICK' RESEARCH ON IT & ALL WERE GREAT (FOR SOME DUMB-AZZ REASON I DIDN'T DO A THROUGH CHECK) GET MY KEY GO TO ENTER IT & IT SAYS "KEY INVALID" . NO PH# EITHER!...CAN'T GET IT TO REGISTER!...WHICH MEANS IT WON'T FIX...WHICH MEANS "I JUST PISSED $43.95 DOWN THE CAN!"...EVEN THOUGH THE AD SAYS $39.95 & IT EVEN FINALIZED MY TRANSACTION W/ LETTING ME KNOW THE PRICE!

Summary: IT SUX!...WEBSITE SAYS 24/7 EMAIL SUPPORT, SENT THEM MY ISSUE 20HRS AGO...STILL WAITING!...SEE CONS
 2nd of Feb, 2010 by   xionix 0 Votes
dbwhit,

The common cause of the message you are receiving "KEY INVALID" is typically due to input error. Please double check the license key you are entering and remove any white spaces you may have. If you have forgotten your license key, you can retrieve it online at: http://www.xionix.com/support/license-key.php

Our customer support team works hard to respond to emails and actively monitors concerns customers may have. You may also contact us via phone using the number found on your receipt.
 5th of Feb, 2011 by   ceselyclark 0 Votes
someone needs to contact me as soon as possible. this shit is not right.
 6th of Jun, 2011 by   Hit Man 0 Votes
I have spankin' new computer and bought a new retail version of Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit to set up as the OS. Got everything up and running smoothly as expected, checked the admistrative logs for errors and then went to Xionix web site and downloaded the free scan just for shits and giggles. Scan of a fresh OS produced over 1, 300 registry errors. Huh, WTF! Somewhat concerned about future problems with the OS that arose from the scan, I hesitatingly bought the product. I called Xionix tech support and they seemed very truthful with me on the phone. Their product, Regserv contains an optimized system registry that they engineered to their specs, with their algorythms. It compares a bone stock windows registry to theirs and suggests changes based on their products ability to boost performance and reliability. Somewhat deceptive of them to initally tell me my new machine has bugs when it dont. I questioned Xionix about the benefit of modifying a fresh registry and the fact that their free scan raised a serious concern. I'm sure the product works well if your stuff is corrupted. But if it aint broke, dont fix it! Xionix gave me a full refund for the purchase immediately.
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   jdaker 0 Votes
NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT OF ANY KIND! Don't trust any company that won't give you their address or phone!
 5th of Jul, 2011 by   brannyirons 0 Votes
Here we go folks the number is 1-801-854-1002 for xionix.
I just called the number spoke with a human (figure that one out).
he was very helpful ask my name and email and he emailed my product key right away. they still suck should be more proffesional
and to think there cristians.

5 Jobs For Animal Lovers