Reg Work

Good Quality Con.
555 my lane
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Phone: 610-555-1224
You waste my fucking time to fill out all your stupid shit and then tell me I have to pay for your service. YOU STUPID, IGNORANT FUCKS!!! Our fucking more uselesss governement should make it impossible for you to advertise without stating the cost FIRST!!! If only I knew where you idiot thief geeks were so I could come and punch your fucking teeth down your fucking throats. I think I'll take it out locally on people who are just as useless as you!!!
Complaint comments Comments (15) Complaint country United States Complaint category Solicitors
Was the above complaint useful?
More Reg Work Complaints & Reviews
Reg Work - License key will not activate [10]

13th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Reg Work - No service for money paid
REg Work

I registered for the web based service to clean up errors on my computer.
Every time I enter the registry code they assigned to me I get invalid code and I can't find a way to contact them.
 18th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
 3rd of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
I find a good site for you:
 18th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
regwork is too much work to use. they have made it impossible to get to because each step requires another swipe of your credit card. don't waste your time or money on this scam.
 2nd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes

226 n.magdalen st.
San Angelo
Phone: 3252120227

i paid for reg work and it did not do anything cant even pull it up on .it said i had the the wrong email not true i use the same one all the time . I would like a full refund on my card do not want reg work . does not work and it wont even take my email .not good please give a full refund on my card . thank you ...delino tapia
 21st of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
does not work would like a refund ful I paid 4.99and 995 for your spl Livia Harris
 21st of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
did not work for me I put the numbers in and went to the license to and stell did not work I would a full refund back on my card think you
 15th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I'm writting agian because you did not cancel me from your company RegWork. I tried to get my key number and try a I migh I got nothing and still you charged me four (4) yes four timed for nothing. your companyis no longer in my computer I pray you will reverse those four charges, of a total of $64.80 A $9.95, a $4.95, A $39.95 another $9.95 totaling $65.80 and I never got the key number untill I went to my email and low and behold, there is wa-s--when it did not good. Please reverse those charges as I ask you to cancel on 1/13/2011 and again today. This is my seconf text.
I remaim
Marianne Snodgrass
17271 N. 87th Ave. #1032
Peorai, AZ. 85382-2779
623 594 2705
 16th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

dont know

my hard drive broke i need to reload the regwork i purchased. dont have the lic. ## it was stored on the old drive. my email is bigrider2001@yahoo.com i paid by credit card. i need help please thank you
 27th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes

United Kingdom

I have installed Reg Work as it was recommended to me by Microsoft for opening NRI files. All it is telling me to do is to install/buy Nero. I would like my money back.
 6th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

Reg Work
1202 River Oak Drive
Phone: 512-698-9052

I purchased RegWork back in Feb 2011. My Firefox was not working so it did not work and I did't get a Liscense Key to access Reg Work. I now have gotten my Firefox working again and it wants me to pay through Click Bank again. Could you please correct this problem. Thank you. JJ Fritsch
 12th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Please cancel my account with Regwork and refund my payment that was prepaid by credit card.
I have been trying to access and enter my license key and have been unable to do it, and now I see many unhappy users. I may a minimal user of advanced age and unable to understand all of the different instructions you keep sending automatically.
If I do not receive confirmation and credit to my card account within twenty-four hours, I will be contacting the Better Busines National Bureau and share my feelings.
Walter R. Church @ wrchurch@sbcglobal.net.
 24th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I paid for a 15 day trial of Regwork. I never did receive the "license Key" to my email as was promised. Yes, the payment went through. Yes, they have my money. Yes, i provided the correct email address. Yes, i have checked my email for the LK including my Spam Folder. Yes, i have written two emails to them to try to get my money back. And finally, Yes, i want a refund, not the License Key now !
I should have done my research into Regwork before i spent the money. I would have seen all these complaints against them. I will contact the BBB tomorrow.
 17th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes

10 eddystone apt#214
Phone: 647 818 8797

the product did not work for me i need my money back please i need a refund it was not helpful at all please
 21st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
i too purchased regwork and can get nothing for what i paid for how can i sue them for one thousand times what i paid them.!!!

Contact Us