Posted:

No payment

4.3
referraltask.com
I signed up for referraltask.com and they’ve promised to pay $1 for every visit on my referal link. I managed to earn $9755 before the end of the month but when I tried to withdraw that money I’ve got banned stating that I’ve violated rules of that service.
Complaint comments Comments (51) Complaint country United States Complaint category Job & Career

Comments

24th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
what terms of service did they say you violated
 28th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I tried also but before you will be paid need to answer the survey of Enterfactory which it will deduct to your mobile number load... No payment... it is a scam
 28th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Its happening now, relax and enjoy this http://bitly.com/POzQtr
 29th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I was only 18 bucks but you can not take it, it's fraud?
 30th of Aug, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Please click on the following link:
 30th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
do not you understand? never paid, but there will be many phone bill!
not open to the payment page!!!
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Okay, a lot of luck, but my 15 will void the payment to appear!
 7th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
pls click on dis link
 10th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
please my account has been hacked or blocked i don't know why, my account name is Monjok jerome ntul
 10th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
please unblock my account please

referraltask.com - THEY GAVE ME USA SURVEY LIST INSTEAD OF NIGERIA
Nigeria

i tried to survey my surveying list which the referraltask.com company suggested for me but it was not meant for my country, and they haven't given me my country's survey, i need it before 13/09/2012, please help me out.. Thanks
 14th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
its already 15th of september 2012 but i cannot withdraw my money from referraltask.com
 14th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
i have completed my survey in referraltask.com they didn't unlock my download, maybe tommorrow it will, i did the same in incomepart.com. Please help me out, let me gain my cash that i have worked for...please
4 Reasons Why Is Payram Scam PTC Site

1. Too good to be true. Well Payram offers members very lucrative earning opportunity. They offer $ 2.00 sign-up bonus, $ 1.00 per referral link visit (not sign-up) and $ 10.00 minimum payout. If this would be the truth and you would promote your referral link on other PTC sites you could easily make $ 10 000 or more. This is simply not sustainable at all.

2. How is Payram making money? This is not clear. I was not able to find any real business model which would describe how is Payram able to generate income. No real business can survive without generating income. Is Payram exception? I do not think so for me it is just an email harvester. It will collect member’s emails and sell them to third parties.

3. No forum. Many scam sites simply do not integrate forum as a part of their website. The reason is simple. A forum is a great for sharing members feedback. No forum means limited access to information which allow scammers to operate their sites longer.

4. WHOIS is private. Although Payram proclaim to be a legal registered company. Payram keeps WHOIS information private. How could a legitimate company keeps its contact information hidden?

[Scam PTC Site]
Verdict

Payram is too good to be true and as it was proven many times before sites like this can not be trusted. Payram is here to collect member’s emails sell them and disappear. Do not bother with this site Payram is a scam.
NEVER CLICK ANY LINK IN A FORUM
the survey cannot open.
scam polllllllllllllllllllllll
 17th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
i completed the survey...and download the verification.txt file but i m nt able to click on request payout
 25th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
i did try to withdraw the amount which is stated on my account.. but the survey's isn't sending me the codes after finishing the survey's but also noted the sign ''(Note: Payment will be made on 15th Sep 2012)'' so maybe i need to wait for that date to come.. its worth trying though because we never paid on anything.. so i'll give it a try and wait iwill make a $10
 2nd of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
i have $30 plzz help i want to pay out my money
plzz call me -8252204293
 7th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I've been working online with referraltask.com for some months ago.Immediately i reached $289.5, i requested for my payout but i was asked to complete some survey which at the end was only for US indigene.Later i received an e-mail to pay $50 so as to be paid on September 15, 2012 which initially was not in the agreement.In their terms&condition there is nothing like that.Since then i've been trying to log into my account but all to no avail.My referral link is http:referraltask.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=12364.
Please help me out.