logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Gehan Homes
Defectively constructed my home
2. (4 mins ago)
JDM Tiger Japanese Auto Parts Ltd.
missing parts to engine
3. (7 mins ago)
Calvert Quilt Shop
Horrible Customer Sevice
4. (14 mins ago)
Pay Power Visa
Took money and never applied to prepaid debit card
5. (18 mins ago)

Redisetgo.com Complaints & Reviews - What a waste of good money

Redisetgo.com Contacts & Informations

Redisetgo.com

Posted:    Basonake

What a waste of good money

Redisetgo.com
redisetgo.com
On August 8, 2009, I had ordered the Redisetgo express for their basic package and all the "free" stuff they had included, for $39.90 and the shipping and handling for $16.95, for a grand total of $56.85. But guess what the amount was that showed up on my credit card statement? $117.55!!! When I called customer service and enquired about it, they said it was for a Recipe Club subscription fee for which neither had I enrolled nor received anything from as yet. They refuse to refund the money to me and very unceremoniously told me to send their stuff back if I did not want it. I asked them to send me return label which they refused too.The customer service representative was very unfriendly and the supervisor who came on the phone at my insistence was even more unhelpful and unfriendly!!! So now I am stuck with a Redisetgo that actually cost me more than double of what they advertised!!! Wow!!! What a waste of good money!!!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Dec, 2010 by   ScamKick 0 Votes
If you can read Chinese, you'll see exactly same item sold in website of China only for 135RMB, which is less than $20 USD.
People sell this in US are too greedy, don't they?

Origami Fraud