logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Link Posting Partners
Their work is total scam, so don’t pay them money
2. (2 mins ago)
Collect Pros
payment for US Weekly Magazine
3. (3 mins ago)
Dr. George Kimmerling
Dr. George Kimmerling - pervert!
4. (24 mins ago)

CAN;T LOGIN

REDIFFMAIL
Nigeria
rediffmail.com
I have been facing a login problem since long. Every time i log into my account i am unable to check my mails. The links in rediffmail to my mailbox routes me to a blank page. How long is it going to take to resolve this issue and what is the cause of this issue.

I am a NRI staying in West africa.

kindly tell me the solution ASAP.

Dinesh Yadav
Comments Nigeria Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Rediffmail.com complaints
Rediffmail.com - Rediffmail account is very slow

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2009 by   ankur dutt 0 Votes
Before half an hour i am working in my mail id but now i was fail to login, i want to be know the failure reason of loging why i am not able to login, m 9250026567
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   vmvn 0 Votes
I have not been able to receieve any mails since last one week .

I request u to kind ly find the problem and do the needful.

My mail id is vmvn@rediffmail.com
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   vmvn 0 Votes
I stay in kannur and I wish to imfrm u that I am not been able to log in my mail box.

Also some mails are landing into the junk mail inbox.

I request to address this problem which I have been facing since more than 10 days.
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   vmvn 0 Votes
I have been facing a login problem since ten days, pls ensure to rectify this problem.
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   vmvn 0 Votes
Dear rediffmail.com, my Name is VM Vamanan Namboodiri, I stay in Kannur Kerala.

I have not been able to access my mails since more than a week.

I request to kindly identify the problem at the earliest
Thanks
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   aashu_trivedi 0 Votes
because of New GUI i am not able to use this website through proxy server. please keep original one.
 29th of Aug, 2009 by   dakka zagade 0 Votes
Iam unable to login as I have forgot my password.I recovered 3times but then also I was unable to login

I request u to kindly consider my problem & help for the same
 8th of Nov, 2009 by   manvendra980 0 Votes
Dear sir or madam.

my name is manvendra singh . from aligarh U.P india.

I am not been able to log in my mail box

I have not been able to access my mails since more than a week.

pls ensure to rectify this problem.

my email id is- manvendra_singh00@rediffmail.com
 6th of Jan, 2010 by   Rahul Agrawal aligarh 0 Votes
hi;
this is rahul agrawal
rediffmail not opeing login page
The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
 18th of Jan, 2010 by   dharama_manda 0 Votes
Dear All

I have changed my rediff id password few days before and now i not able to remember my Rediff account password as well as number of attempts for retrieving the password has exhausted, this is a request to you to please help me to access my ID. I have an alternate ID (anglenamita12@rediffmail.com). If u could please send me new password to access my id in my alternate rediff ID.

dharama_manda@rediffmail.com
User id:- dharama_manda

This id is very much important for me,
 20th of Jan, 2010 by   sunny22 +1 Votes
hi dis manjunath from bangaolre, m not able to login to rediff mail account from past three days and not able access my mails.i request u to rectify d problem as soon as possible
 22nd of Jan, 2010 by   rediffmail_support 0 Votes
Problems in accessing Rediffmail
---------------------------------

Root Cause:

On January 19th, 2010 between 01.30 and 3.30 am, a critical maintenance activity was scheduled to upgrade the Rediffmail infrastructure. During this maintenance window, users would have experienced degraded performance while accessing their mailboxes. While performing the activity there was a technical snag followed by H/W failures which resulted in a hardware grid hosting a block of mailboxes going offline.

Impact:

During this time, users with mailboxes residing on the affected hardware grid, faced issues in accessing it. Delivery of incoming mails was also partially affected and delayed.

Immediate Recovery Process Followed:

All hardware devices which hosts users' data are designed to handle failures to ensure there is no loss of user data. Immediately after the storage going offline, our Operations team came into action and started restoration of affected grid. Recovery and reconstruction time has to follow standard operations procedures and steps to ensure no loss of data. The initial recovery and verification process is completed at 22:00 IST on Wednesday followed by sanity check processes. This allowed us to get the basic mailbox of the user back online for the user and resume the access to the same.

Post data integrity verification, all the old data including old mails, settings, address book, filters etc. for affected users will be restored to normalcy.

Rediffmail Team
 6th of Jun, 2010 by   tvrkishore 0 Votes
I have changed my rediff id password few days before and now I not able to remember my Rediff account password as well as number of attempts for retrieving the password has exhausted, this is a request to you to please help me to access my ID. I have an alternate ID (kishoretvr@gmail.com). If you could please send me new password to access my id in my rediff ID.

tvrkishore@rediffmail.com
User id:- tvrkishore

This id is very much important for me.

I am trying quite long to access my account but couldn't, Please help me to get into my account.

Kishore
 21st of Sep, 2010 by   sunita jadhav 0 Votes
i cannot open my rediffmail email id i want to know the reason for the same
i know my email id and password is right

Kindly do the needful
its very urgent

Regards
Sunita
 2nd of Nov, 2010 by   akhilesh Srivastava 0 Votes
I Also cannot login on my rediffmail and view msgs I am being thrown to a blank page when logged in
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   Sanal Nair 0 Votes
I have changed my rediff id password few hours back and now I not able to remember my Rediff account password as well as number of attempts for retrieving the password has exhausted, this is a request to you to please help me to access my ID. I have an alternate ID (sanal_maddy@yahoomail.com). If you could please send me new password to my yahoo ID.

I am trying hard to access my account but couldn't, Please help me to retrieve my account.
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   Sanal Nair 0 Votes
I have changed my rediff id password few hours ago and now I not able to remember my Rediff account password as well as number of attempts for retrieving the password has exhausted, this is a request to you to please help me to access my ID. I have an alternate ID (sanal_maddy@yahoomail.com). If you could please send me new password to my yahoo ID.

sanal_maddy@rediffmail.com

This id is very much important for me.

18th of May, 2011 by   JARESH RIKHI 0 Votes

Rediffmail.com - REDIFFMAIL A/C IS VERY SLOW
India

my rediffmail account is very slow from past 3 days, it takes very much time to login and open inbox and mails . i am long time user of rediffmail account. but i never face this type of problem before.
may login id is mbsmokes@rediffmail.com .

please do some thing as soon as possible
 17th of Jul, 2011 by   lipsa 0 Votes
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 17th of Jul, 2011 by   lipsa 0 Votes
same is mine !! its really slow

Keep Your Family Safe with Driving Safety Tips