logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Diwip (Best Casino) (Pirate Slots)
Missing / Stolen Coins
4. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
Diya Foundation
Unethical measures in NGO
5. (1 hr 51 mins ago)
RPC Holidays (Royal Premium Club)
False commitments for package selling

Consumer Tips & Tricks

RedBox

Posted: 2011-05-15 by    Denise.H

Poopy customer service

Redbox
First off, what terrible customer service redbox has! I call in and talked to this agent name Dustin, and he goes onto say how these movies I've had out were returned after their return time being 9 pm. Bah hum bug ! i say! I totally returned before the return time and THAT DUSTIN KNOWS IT!!! Not only did he call me rude names, but he made me feel like I was the "ignorany yankee" at fault. its not my fault your machines fucked up, so why am I to suffer the charge?! I feel like so many others on this website, a victim.

Secondly, after disputing the charge I was transfered to a supervisor named Jesse, and ohhhhhh boy, that Jesse just doesnt know how to treat a customer like they should, when I explained my situation he just said " eventually refunding for courtesies like this is going to stop and unfortunatly today is that day". WHAT. THE. FUCK!>!>!/?? He had this matter of fact tone in his voice and it felt like Dustin and Jesse had ganged up to double team me.. and thats not how it should be, they have so much to throw around being a super big duty company that you think they could afford a 1$ loss.

Redbox redshmocks. im gonna steal my dvds from the internet!
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of May, 2011 by   asilkybush +1 Votes
you talked to Dustin? I dont recall him being so calloused. Dustin is a man! and if he said you fucked up, then you fucked up. I find that when you do something wrong but are to proud to admit it, you feel as though everyones out to get you.

I think your lacking someone special in your life, especially someone to offer you a lil slap n tickle. if your interested... i know a number you could call, and you could talk to someone on the line. I happened to have met the most fantastic person threw this number, and currently seeking to pursue a greater relationship with them. It could, help you too ♥
 15th of May, 2011 by   vinstarr 0 Votes
Yeah and the way you talk about a company it would seem you owned one. If they gave a $1 baack to every person that called in about not checking the correct time then that would add up to average half a million a day. That's a lot of money. Take some responsability and grow up only you can change your situation for money. Complaining on here; NO ONE will give you enough to thrive instead of survive. You are not a victim !
 16th of May, 2011 by   bumhickey +1 Votes
I too have wronged by redbox in the same manner!, and when you have children it seems a little bit goes a long way. Ive come to learn that when you save money, you do so by saving your pennies. Denise i feel for you, because of redbox i have to now hand wash my babys poopy diapers! and who likes to do that? not me thats for sure.

power to ya girl! Redbox is just a money hungry company out to steal yo change! ma girls can contest to that!
 16th of May, 2011 by   Humandinuke1 +2 Votes
Hello. My name is Jesse. The poopy supervisor.

Just to clear the air about this issue to anyone reading this, the customer complaining had 3 courtesy refunds for this same issue in the past and when speaking to me, was fully aware and admitted to returning the movies at 10:01pm. The customer threatened to never rent again and to tell everyone that we are an aweful company within a minute of taking the call (which TOTALLY makes me want to help you when you threaten to not rent over a dollar that you agree is valid). I stated to the customer that everyone follows the same rules and we can only refund valid charges so many times before its exploiting the courtesies that we provide.

Also, to explain, I dont search this site for complaints. I was alerted to this complaint by an associate of mine and figured just this once that I'll set the record straight
 16th of May, 2011 by   r.johnston 0 Votes
oh damn! denise youve been served by that poopy supervisor! roflcopterbbq!
 16th of May, 2011 by   Humandinuke1 0 Votes
@ +JDH+
because everyone is rude when you don't get what you want
 16th of May, 2011 by   partypoopin -1 Votes
I dont really think asilkybush loves Dustin persay, I think by the way he/she talks about him, Dustin might be one sexy sob... or atleast sounds like he is. Ive never really had to many problems with redbox, I once had a movie i returned, or atleast thought i had; and when i called saying i returned the movie, redbox returned it into their system for me. Turns out the movie was in my dvd player all along... I sure do feel bad, i wasnt to pleasent to whoever i spoke to. But im sure that redbox gets tons of customers like myself and Denise, that claim something they believe to be true and it really isnt. All in all Id say they have above par service.
 16th of May, 2011 by   asilkybush 0 Votes
@ +JDH+

There is no way to describe how you feel when someone you've never met, never seen, never touched before; can make such an impact on your physical and spirtual being.

and I think denise just needs some sweet lovin. because its solved every problem ive ever had!

ps. also yes, ive never had to many problems
 16th of May, 2011 by   *Brenda* (user blocked) 0 Votes
What's a "spirtual being?"
 16th of May, 2011 by   asilkybush 0 Votes
the very essence that makes up who you are, your soul, the fibers of your very being that just need to be tickeld every once in a while. and no! its not my hand!
 18th of May, 2011 by   Denise.H 0 Votes
Who do you think I am?! some, some kind of liar? Its not the dollar thats at stake here everyone, its the principle! If we all just let redbox get away with nickeling and diming us every chance they get, well its no wonder why they make so much money!

Humandinuke1 I dont believe your Jesse for a second, your probably just some whipper snapper thats on here just to screw with me, well im not gonna have non of it! I returned my movies on time and thats final!
 18th of May, 2011 by   Denise.H 0 Votes
Asilkybush, im not interested in slap n tickle and nor am I in need of any of it... bit whats the number? I have a friend that could use it.

and thankyou bumhickey for your support, its nice to see theres someone out there that feels the same way I do. Frick you vinstarr, and yes +JDH+ it does sound Asilkybush is in love with this "Dustin", most definatly not the one i talked to, that kid was a turd.
 19th of May, 2011 by   bumhickey +1 Votes
Im beginning to feel like this all might be a joke. a kind of funny and weird joke that makes me want to close the page.
 19th of May, 2011 by   a fat lil girl 0 Votes
that dustin character seems like to greateset guy who ever wokred at redbox and you seeem like the most retarted person...like I dont go murdering people and say "I got away with it before" and expect grace like what is broken in ur fat head? poop? thats what I thought ...PS make a note to yourself...Dont leave the trailer park it be all dangourus out in them city with their redboxs and basic rules! durrrp!
 19th of May, 2011 by   asilkybush +1 Votes
Awwww yeahh you want that number! Denise its 1-866-733-2693. and anyone that is reading this message is welcome to call that number lookin for a good time. Especially you +JDH+ because you sound like a weiner ♥
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   For the Red Box Rip Offs 0 Votes
This is no joke. When I saw Red-box I thought, "Wow, this is great! Movies for $1.00! How do they do it!." WELL...I FOUND OUT! BY RIPPING PEOPLE OFF! I rented 5 movies one evening and returned them the next evening. I counted them before I left home to make sure I had all 5. About 2 weeks later I noticed $35.00 missing out of my bank account. After some investigating, I found out it came from Red-box. I called Red-box and stated that I had returned all the movies, but the CSR insisted there was 1 movie I didn't return, and since I didn't return it, they were charging me the full price for the movie, AND another rental day for the other 4 movies - even though those were returned. WHAT! I couldn't believe it! We argued but it didn't matter. They were charging me, and because those boxes don't give receipts, I had no proof that I returned the movie. The movie was inside their box and there was no way I could prove it. WHAT A RIP OFF! I have to pay for a movie I don't even have. I will never again use Red-box.
 10th of Mar, 2014 by   Truegemini1980 0 Votes
Redbox supervisor are crooks they charged me for movies i forgot to return took a partial pymt of 17$ then i called n said im gna return the movies do i have to paybthe full 54$ i was told i shud get more than atleast half back but to call after i return them so i did i spoke to a rep who said he wouldd credit me 20 $ n i said what bout the balancr he said i had a balance but it would clear since they didnt collect yet well im waitin so i asked him to send me a email confirm n again asked so i dont hav a bal he said no it will be 0.. So i waited for my momey two days later they take 37 which wads the balance so im waiting for twenty to be credit they charge me 37 so i called n i was told as a courtesy 10$ permove is all they can do i spoke to a supervisor told her to listen to the call she did but she came bak saying i said i knew i had a bal but she wont repeat the end of the call where i asked bout my 0$ bwl so i said let me talk to someone above she transfer to another moron supervisor who let me listen to the call with her n she turns it off after i admit knowing my bal n numerous times i asked her to play me the end of the call n she would not do it i said why would u credit mde 20 if i owed 37 how can they do that im waitin for a credit but i get charhed they messed up my acct .. .. I told her they were crooks n not to talk to me like i was stupid i kept saying she wasnt hearing the whole conversation n the fact she played mebthe conversation twice n both times turned the volume down where the guy told me my balanxe was 0 n she wouldnt listeten to me i they are dummy emplyees how can they work a for a company like they were not sympathetic nor tried tonunderstand what theres customers were going through becsuse of ther unethical bussiness pilicies, im gna go above these two idiots who are called supervisors n im gna keep fighting .. Because tthis company should be closed down now i know that others have issues also with these dumb ass people im not done with them n karmas bitch just wait redbox until i see iu in court u could of just refinded my 55$ but u soon will havevto paying me nall these other customers back for being so rude n so dishonest i was so mad at this idiot i was in tears because i know the truth i kniw what i was told n i know why she wont play the whole recorded conversation u shud be ashamedof urself

Consumer Protection with Fox 2