logo

Chrysler Pacifica
Sub frame rust
2. (37 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
3. (45 mins ago)
www.theworknumber.com
I hate this service...customers last
4. (55 mins ago)

third party payment platform

nikefreerunbox.com
China
nikefreerunbox.com
On 3/25/12 an order for two pair of nikes at nikefreerunbox.com totaling $169.04 was placed. A third party, realypay.com processed the payment. Realypay.com sent me a customer support link, support@realypay.com to review my order. I had been asking for tracking info and instead I got a message saying my order was not in stock. The policy for nikefreerunbox.com stated out of stock orders are fully refunded. The communication with both nikefreerunbox and support@realypay is very poor. It's been two months and I have not received my refund. I had to cancel my visa credit card to be on the safe side. And canceling the card didn't have anything to do with not receiving the refund. Also, the description of this transaction on my bank statement reads, VENA TRADE SUZHOU.

Comments China Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Oct, 2012 by   cydsworld 0 Votes
A similar incident happened to me. I ordered what I thought was an original Luis Vuitton handbag. I knew the price was almost too good to be true, at $150.00. I thought possibly this was a warehouse sale on overstocked items. Anyway, the item that I received was such an obvious fake that it was insulting. It isn't even worth $20.00. There was no information on how to do a return, so I went to Visa to dispute the charges, which included a foreign transaction fee. This is a total scam, and they should be banned from the internet.
 9th of Oct, 2012 by   shirley-lan 0 Votes
they are always to be a unreliable website, please do not make any payment through a web address from realypay. they always just charged your money, and if any problems, they won't do any customer service, and won't make refund to you.
 21st of Oct, 2012 by   hot4ubrian 0 Votes
I am surprised to say I did receive a refund from realypay...after my order of supposed Ray-Bans were supposedly out of stock. The website I ordered from did try to get me to choose a different style and also tried to get me to wait for them to restock. I insisted a couple of times on a refund and received it within 2 weeks. I consider myself lucky after reading all of the complaints about realypay.
 22nd of Oct, 2012 by   BM BIG RED 0 Votes
It's been 12 days since I placed my order with this company and it hasn't shipped yet. There were items that were out of stock. After waiting five days i received the notice of out of stock items. I requested that my order be shipped and be refunded the amount for the items that are out of stock. After numerous attempts to contact the distributor through realy pay I was finally sent notice I had received a response. I was sent a link by realy pay to log in and view response. After trying to access the link some chinese writing in the address bar appeared and then I got an error message internet explorer is unable to display the web page. I have still not received confirmation my order has shipped and contact from realypay has been nothing. I feel I may be out 337.05. If they make good I will let you know but at this point I would never be involved with this third party payer again. This third party payer should be banned from the internet
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   v.michaela 0 Votes
think ive been scammed.thought i was paying direct with visa debt untill i recieved email informing me that payment had gone through "realypay" NEVER AGREED TO USE THIS PAY PLATFORM.Will be going to bank to investigate this company and refund my money.
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   Notmytype 0 Votes
Yes (Realypay is a scam) ... if you see this come up on your screen, for a credit transaction. CANCEL EVERY THING ! And find a good website to report them. And STAY AWAY from www.yahcc.us/ ... DO NOT do business with this place.
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   benayoum 0 Votes
Bonjour à tous,
j'ai acheté une serie de club de golf sur buygolffr.com pour 314, 99 EUR. J'ai été retiré 329, 26 EUR puis 329, 78 EUR par realypay.
j'ai reçu les clubs mais payé 28 EUR de taxes. A ce jour, realypay ne répond pas et personne ne veut rembourser.
 21st of Nov, 2012 by   BLUE DOMINHOES LLC 0 Votes
i ordered about $500.00 worth of shoes & hats on halloween & i still havent got it, they sent me a email that some hat were out of stock, so i asked for a new balance & send 3weeks later i still havent got it. i tried logging in to realypay & i cant loggin.i am frustrated & out of $700.
 7th of Dec, 2012 by   lobsang dolma 0 Votes
I bought ugg boots couple of weeks back still I didn't received the parcel.that said it takes 3 to 10 days to receive but it takes more than that.
 14th of Dec, 2012 by   SuniMount 0 Votes
I feel the same way as everyone else, I think I have been scammed. This is sad because I told my kids that they were getting these jerseys. I really don't understand what people are doing today, just to get a dollar. They are taking advandage of hard working people that are just trying to make it through these Holidays! I am very prissed at Realypay, and I hope that someone catch up with them soon!
 16th of Dec, 2012 by   Tanya davies 0 Votes
I have bought a pair of Nike trainers for my son for xmas from a company called markskicks. I payed by debit card and had no idea this company was handling payments until I recieved an email from them. I haven't recieved the trainers and it has been 14 days (meant to be delivered in 7-10 days) tried emailing the company and realypay several times but no response. Single working parent I am and can't afford another pair.
 20th of Dec, 2012 by   krissy1958 0 Votes
i cant understand it the items arrived today but no money has changed hand i refused them as have beentrying tocontact them for weeks about few things and no reply so got worried about it and e mailed them again to say i was cancelling to be suddenly e mailed to say they were at dhl and were on there way to me via hong kong i e mailed again to rant and said i would not accept them when they came as i have brought some now as they never responded to my mail. they turned up today and i refused them. i am using my other bank account at mo and am closing the one i gave details for so i have paid nothing so far thats why i couldnt understand them turning up sure it is iffy it was from an ugg boot site i orderes stuff
 20th of Dec, 2012 by   krissy1958 0 Votes
i ordered 2 pairs of uggs 2 months ago and have tried many times to e mail them about when they are coming and wgen money was going to come out of bank.
eachtime heard nothing so eventualy sent them long e mail cancelling order and went out and brought boots from a shop. got e mail yestrday telling me they had come from hong kong and were at dhl for delivery but i have not paid for them yet. so i e mailed again saying i dont want them and funny enough got couple of e mails back saying please collect them from dhl but i have had the delivery turn up and i have refused it as i told them in e mail dont need them had they had answered all my previous e mails so now have started processe of shutting down that bank account and opened new one just in case they are a sham and customer care is very poor just left me for months with no goods and worrieng that they had bank details joke
 20th of Dec, 2012 by   NIKOSS 0 Votes
THE SELLER SEND ME DIFFERENT SHOES
 23rd of Dec, 2012 by   Léa BERREBI 0 Votes
bonjour, le 5/12/2012, j'ai acheté une doudoune moncler ref : manteau moncler femme chapeau noir taille 3 - chez "hefei dream heart network technology co.ltd" j'ai réglé par carte et le montant de 272 euros a été débité sur mon compte le 6/12/2012 avec une date de livraison de 3 à 10 jours, et je constate qu'aujourd'hui le 23/12/2012 JE N'AI ENCORE RIEN RECU je vous en prie donnez moi la marche à suivre je suis très très déçue car c'est mon premier achat que faut-il faire ? voici mes coordonnées :
Léa BERREBI : - 11 RUE DES PEUPLIERS 92100 BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT FRANCE
e-mail : jppressing@hotmail.fr Dans l'attente de vous lire je vous remercie Léa BERREBI
 31st of Dec, 2012 by   Spalmer2014 0 Votes
I ordered my shoes last week didnt want them because they were taking to long to get here and i heard that realypay was a scam asked for my money back and they refused to do it how can I get something done about this?
 31st of Dec, 2012 by   Spalmer2014 0 Votes
I placed a order about a week ago and still haven't received it I asked for a refund and they refused to do so what can I do about this I am really upset about this??
 7th of Feb, 2013 by   Aurélie 0 Votes
Moi j'ai acheté une veste mais des que j'ai reçu le mail de confirmation j'ai vu que ça devait être une contrefaçon (email plein de fautes d'orthographe) Moins de 3h après l'achat j'ai appelé ma banque pour annuler ma carte bleue et ça fait maintenant 5 jours mais le paiement n'a pas été pris sur mon compte... J'ai aussi contacté le vendeur et realypay dans les 3 ou 4 heures après l'achat pour leur dire que je voulais être remboursée et sur le site realypay je vois ma trasaction comme refunded mais je n'ai jamais payé, c'est déjà arrivé a quelqu'un?
I bought a jacket but as soon as i received the email confirmation I realized it might be a fake (email full of spelling mistakes) so i contacted my bank to block my credit card 3 to 4 hours after Payment. It has now been 5 days and Payment never went in my account. I also contacted the vendor by email and realypay 3 to 4 hours after payments asking them to cancel order and now on realypay website my order shows as refunded but the money has never been taken in my account at the first place so I'm wondering what's going to happen, have anyone experienced this?
 23rd of Feb, 2013 by   pj funez 0 Votes
OMG!unbelived this company is a thief on internet!have the same problem everybody has
 25th of Feb, 2013 by   Carollynne 0 Votes
I am still waiting for a refund from realypay. The seller said he did the refund in January 8th, no payment received, I have asked for a copy of the statement receipt, they will not tell me the name of their bank. This is a sample of my exchange of comments with them.
Q:I have not received the refund, please give me a transaction number so I can check with my bank. I have repeatedly for your help, or have you not refunded the money and this is just one big SCAM !!!
A:is your problem
Q:Where is the transaction number
Q:i do not believe you have refunded the money. Proof of payment is required immediately
A:12201118262611400J 2013-01-08 00:30:44 1221.77 1038.5 未妥投返回中国,协商退款! 退款完成
Q:Thank you. Please let me have the name of the Bank so my Bank can trace the money back
A:we do not know
Q:You must know the name of your bank?????????
A:reply
I am very upset at losing £130.

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free