logo

Just Brakes = Just Bad
unnecessary brake repairs
2. (0 mins ago)
Just Brakes
Finding unnecessary repairs to Jack up price
3. (2 mins ago)
Lies
4. (3 mins ago)
Roadside bandits
5. (3 mins ago)
Just Brakes Duluth, GA
Rip Off Alert! Do not TRUST!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Real estate agent NADEEM KHALID, Mississauga, Ontario Complaints & Reviews - NADEEM KHALID

Real estate agent NADEEM KHALID Contacts & Informations

Real estate agent NADEEM KHALID

Posted:    the unforgetable

NADEEM KHALID

REMAX
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada
Phone: 9053062664
I am not saying that all Remax real estate agents are fraud but one of the fraud agents from remax is NADEEM KHALID.
I bought a house instead of that being the most memorable momment for me & my family it became the most worst night mare for us & this was all due to the fraud, lier, cheap agent NADEEM KHALID.He is not trust worthy at all...this is a message to all new home buyers never trust the real estate agent for anything...specially i wud suggest no body ever deal with NADEEM KHALID...the most dishonest & most un faithful agent ever.
Comments Canada Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Mar, 2009 by   Steve -1 Votes
The only agent I know is Nadeem Khalid of ReMax in Mississauga. He is a good person and veru trustworthy. I have bought 2homes from him and made good money by selling one recently.Which Nadeem are you alking about??
 20th of Jan, 2011 by   Sam1967 +1 Votes
I bough a home thru Nadeem and i must say he is a cheat and fraud.
Stay away from him
 26th of Feb, 2011 by   BattingKnave01 +1 Votes
Nadeem Khalid is a very bad agent. Do not trust the guy. If by any chance he is you agent "unfortunately" then make sure you read every paper carefully as he tricks you into signing papers which are not legitimate. I have been through very bad experience and i hope nobody goes through the same. I am not sure why REMAX is still continuing to work or hire such trickster's services. I will say this again and again till I die never trust "NADEEM KHALID"
 19th of Nov, 2011 by   Mississauga1 +1 Votes
This guy is a BIG FRAUD and a dirty fish in Realtors community!!! "NADEEM KHALID IS NAME OF FRAUD"
I bought a house in Mississauga at the end of 2007 and moved to my house in 2008 and this son of gun changed my best moments of my life to a nightmare and I end paying him lot of money for his Fraud and Cheating. I never thought that this can happen in Country like Canada where every one is so fair. This person should be in the JAIL for his fraud and cheating. I never had a time to drag him in the court but still cursing him and will keep cursing him.
 20th of Mar, 2012 by   PatelBhai -1 Votes
How can one trust that person complaining is honest
 4th of Feb, 2013 by   BramptonLover +1 Votes
I agree, this guy is a fraud and I have experienced it first hand. I advice anyone NOT to take such a risk when it comes to buying a house. Find someone else, someone trustworthy without such complaints. Nadeem Khalid is not worthy of your trust and business. He quoted prices to me that were below what people actually asked for, and he likely pockets the extra money.
 20th of Feb, 2013 by   Patel B +1 Votes
Hello, i have bought home from Nadeem, i am school teacher, i did my home work before i started looking for agent. Before even seeing him i have came across these reviews. I asked him straight about what few people are saying about him.He showed me his large list of satisfied clients. I was still not satisfied, so i took 5 clients contact info and personally called them and spoke with them. Honestly everyone was happy and willing to use this agent again for their next house. When i was with him he offered me his services and in return asked for my loyalty by working exclusively with him. Which was fair enough? And top of this he gave me cancellation guarantee, which clearly says that i can quit working with him at any point i want to, without any penalty or obligation. I didn't found any trick in his business for making me signing anything. It was pretty plain English.
Folks i know people get frustrated when they don't get best of both worlds. Nadeem is very successful in his business and if he was dishonest he would be out of business till now.
I don't know why these guys are trying paint the picture in their way, if you will listen the truth instead their frustration, trust me everything will be different. Good Luck
 10th of Apr, 2013 by   mrs khan 0 Votes
hi"
yes i m agree with patel b ..he is a great agent .we bought two houses from nadeem and we are very happy with his service ..thanks i m highly recommended
 23rd of Apr, 2013 by   pastclient55 0 Votes
I dont know if he is a fruad but he does make sellers sign longer contracts. I should have came here before I put my place up for sale...
 26th of Nov, 2013 by   beni2014 0 Votes
oh my God most agents are liars! they're fraud. We also also had an experience just now, the agents have given us false information about the property tax of the house, we only found out with the lawyer during the closing. The agent said there was just a typographical error. That's not just an error, that's their strategy to sell, unprofessionalism and fraud! they should not be given the right to sell houses. How many more people will be victimized by them?
 11th of Feb, 2014 by   ASyed 0 Votes
Why haven't anyone complaint to RECO if he has done something wrong?
 15th of Mar, 2014 by   PioneerTraining 0 Votes
This is very much great and hope fully nice blog. Every body can easily found her need able information. I am visit first time but I fond many use full article. I will back again when get time.

How Countrywide Profited on Foreclosures