Reading America

Posted:

more harassing calls

Reading America
Georgia
Another harassing phone call today. This company calls from a number 770-518-4089. When you call this number back it goes to messaging system that says thanks for calling your magazine company. You can prompt for a operator but when you do no one picks up the phone it just goes back to the same initial message. They once again keep threatening to report me to a credit agency. When i asked for an actual location of the company this guy only wanted to give me a P.O. box in atlanta georgia. When i tried to ask questions about the company and why they have so many complaints Mr. Keith Mitchell just transferred me to his boss who only wanted to repeat the same thing back to me. They replayed the intial conversation back to me which is nothing more then me saying yes to the questions about the offer. It still doesnt say anything about this being a legal verbal contract. Still have not received a shopping spree. They are now telling me this is thru a different company and they are not responsible for that. That same customer service number they claimed you can call back for 10am to 6 pm still goes to someone voicemail eventhough they claim there are customer representatives you can speak with. O and lets not forget the constant transferring you to one person after another and how none of your questions get answered. Ii will be contacting the Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs as suggested. I canceled the original card that they had my information to. I will not be paying anything to them.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us