logo

SB Sky Blue / Aircon Engineering
Lying operator
4. (54 mins ago)
Pringles
Pringles having pungent and foul smell of oil and taste bitter
5. (56 mins ago)
Club Absolute
False information provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

RCI, Carmel, Indiana Complaints & Reviews - Rip off!

RCI Contacts & Informations

9998 North Michigan Road
Carmel, Indiana
Phone: (317) 805-9000
www.rci.com
RCI are nothing more than a bank trying to take as much money from you as they can. Ludicrous annual fees to be a member, for which you get a periodic magazine with resorts that when you try and obtain a transfer week, the answer is same too frequent "nothing available" If you do find a place you then have to pay a ridiculous $199.00 for booking a non home resort!
Trying to book at your home resort is nearly as bad. We just found out from our home resort owners that we can dump RCI and book through them as they only give RCI a few vacancy's per month, which we are doing. This is the way to go if you are happy with going to your home base and not having to pay a $99.00 to RCI to do that! and lets face it, RCI can't/won't get anything elsewhere anyway!
Comments United States Hotels
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Feb, 2008 by   Annie Francis 0 Votes
You may voice your complaints to: Mythreecents.com: Rippoff report or join me in filing a report to: The Attorney General in your State: BBB in FL: FTC complaints: Summer Bay Resorts (of RCI) Advertised for a FREE 3 day 2 nights Accommodation in Las Vegas. WE are a NON FOR PROFIT CHARITY ORGANIZATION who go to LAS for the purpose of teaching persons with disabilities in the sport of LANDSAILING At initial contact this information was given to the SALESWOMAN. I explained that I was seeking INFORMATION. She requested my credit card information and immediately charged $498/00US. Furthermore, she did not explain the hidden details of the TERMS/CONTRACT. After my communication with calls for cancellations, emails with NO RESPONSE, Summerbay charged my account for an additional $30.00 and then informed me that I DO NOT QUALIFY! Although my bank Juniper was informed and changed my credit card information with a Recharge..On 01/24/2008 Juniper Bank communicated with Summer Bay and confirmed a Sales confirmation without my authorization/consent.knowledge for $528.00+. Summer Bay received my letter of cancellation 01/25/2008 with signature and refuses a refund. Therefore, I am asking anyone who has been victimized by RCI/Summer Bay RESORTS to join me by reporting to : FTC, any governmental agencies.
 17th of Feb, 2008 by   Annie Francis 0 Votes
This is a Consumer Rippoff who advertises under:ArcaMax Publications. Their advertisement is deceptive, misleading and a lure. The Salesperson has great knowledge of the company Policy Terms/Conditions and do not inform Consumers. Also, Summer Bay cancellation period is within 7 days and deliberately does not mail information, put consumers on HOLD for 30+minutes, refuses to cancel with their time limit. Therefore, knowingly, gives false verbal promises. One must contact the Attorney General in their State, report of the FTC with any governmental agencies as I did! Furthermore, I ask you to join me to request that Congress pass a LAW: That until written Policies with Terms/Conditions are agreed by the Consumers, Companies are NOT permitted to charge consumers bank accounts!
 10th of Feb, 2009 by   Freda Satterfield 0 Votes
I agree its a ripoff. They give you some free points supposedly when you purchase but don't bother to tell you they take them back in a year if you don't use them. They also charge $26 to roll over the points you purchase if you don't use. Everyone can't just up and take vacations if you still work. Some one has to stay home and mind the store.
Its like pulling teeth to get to someone that can give you an excuse. You have to leave a number and then they don't return your call until you call a superior--guess you need to start at the top. They always have good excuses.
Guess I have learned my lesson. Anyone for buying??
freger92