logo

Raidentech

Posted:    MihW45

Beware and stay away

Raidentech
To begin with I bought Raidentech's advertised Exceed-RC G2 V.2 on sale. I should have realized they were trying to get rid of them but the reviews were good. I paid a total of 189 dollars with shipping, software perks and crash kit. This sounds like a god deal, huh? I received the RC charged the battery and turned everything on as directed by accompanying literature. The RC did not work the way it was suppose to. I sent a message to Raidentech's support department within 5 days. They sent back a message 15 days later after I prodded them explaining I had to call their support department. When I did, it was 30 days past the time I bought, hence making the warranty invalid. They would not send me an RMA to fix their product; an obvious blunder on part but I quickly pointed out to them that I had contacted them within that thirty days initially and also pointed out that as stated by their literature every RC is tested at the plant to ensure quality and that the RC is in good working condition. That was an obvious lie. I went to a hobby store in Tucson and one of their folks helped me narrow the problem. It was a faulty "Brushed speed controller" which had to be ordered from Raidentech. I attempted to do so but Raidentech has discontinued that particular part, which appears in an accompanying parts manual. They have given that particular part number to a completely different par for the helicopter and despite my best efforts the part can not be located anywhere. The helicopter has not so much as turned the rotor system or actuated servos and I am out 189 dollars.
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Dec, 2010 by   vivetu 0 Votes
WORST COMPANY EVER DEALT WITH. I ordered 4 RC Tanks from RaidenTech/Wonder Hobby. When the first one tried didn't work, called RaidenTech and was told to try another tank. Neither worked. Returned for the "100% Satisfaction" guarantee. After much calling and emailing, RaidenTech refunded 70% of what they were paid. I had to pay $35 to send back to RaidenTech, then they withheld $63, so I paid a total of $98 for the privilege of looking at their junk, non working Tanks. Do not buy from these companies. Or buy at your own risk. They will not stand behind their products.
 27th of Apr, 2014 by   HiTechGuRuSMP 0 Votes
a complaint here is just to inform people, please file your complaints with the bbb enough complaints the bbb will shut the website down

11 useful tips for how to use The Secret