logo

FCL
FRESH CUT BG / SBLC, MTN FOR LEASE
4. (59 mins ago)
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts
Tried to hook but failed
5. (1 hr 46 mins ago)
Whatever Works
Don't even bother with this company unless you like being frustrated

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Radialabs/Brad Gross/Brian Weiss, Hollywood, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Scam/fraud

Radialabs/Brad Gross/Brian Weiss Contacts & Informations

Radialabs/Brad Gross/Brian Weiss

Posted: 2011-04-18 by    marthamox

Scam/fraud

Radialabs
Hollywood, Florida
radialabsdirect.com
My name Is Martha and as a consumer I purchase a lot of products to help myself. On the internet I saw info on a free trial offer for Radialabs . To make a long story short I ordered the product and the company sent me the product without having no knowlegde of reoccurring shipments. The product has come every single month, sometimes twice a month, and charging my credit card $89 plus . I have tried to cancel but this company has a none working number. So I did some research and located their office, because the product came from three different addresses in Hollywood, FL. I live in Ft.Lauderdale so I decided to go there personally to try to get my money back. The first address that I went to is 3286 n. 29th court Hollywood, Fl . As I pulled up there was no one to answer the front door, so I went around back and found what looked like to me thugs smoking marijuana and stuffing boxes with Radialabs. I asked where the front office is and a gentlman said accross the street. Not putting this together, the second address I have is the one the guy just gave me, 3003 greene street. As I walked to the front I was let in by a very nice young lady. and when I asked to speak to a manager, she immediatley got very nervous and told me no one was available. So I asked for the owner's name she said his name is Brian. When I asked for his last name, she said Weiss.

After getting nowhere, I went home and did research on Radialabs and Brian Weiss. I came to find out that Radialabs managing owner is Bradley Gross, who is a local lawyer and avid cyber-crime defender. His offices are located down the street from Radialabs. Is he aware of his company misrepresents itself to their customers? When I did research on Brian Weiss, I found out that he was the owner of a company called FWM Labs, which was shut down within the last year and a half due to fraud. I also saw that he was sued by the state of Florida for this and featured on CBS Katie Couric at night. Further research showed that the Florida State Attorney General banned Brian Weiss from doing these type of sales anymore. My research also showed that the address of his former company is the same as Radialabs. My next step is contacting the local authorites, as well as the State Attorney's office, to question why a man is allowed to conduct business in these manners, while defying the State Attorney's mandate.

After doing more research and finding the many complaints about Raidalabs already posted, I hope this helps others who read these postings, before making purchases. I will from now on. Please respond with any similar stories. Maybe together, we can get them shut down.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Nov, 2011 by   MARLENA MILLER 0 Votes
HERE IS MY STORY-SIMILAR--MY MOTHER WHO IS VERY ILL--BEFORE SHE BECAME ILL-SHE WANTED ME TO ORDER THE 3.95. SAMPLE--SO I DID--THE NEXT THING I KNEW -ON HER BANK STATEMENTS--IT HAD 75.00 FOR THE MONTH OF MAY AND I CALLED THE COMPANY--THEY SAID SEND BACK THE PRODUCT-THAT-- WAS NOT ORDERED IN THE 1ST PLACE--THEY WILL REFUND HER THE MONEY--JUNE CAME AND ANOTHER BOX ARRIVED--NOW WE HAVE (2) BOTTLES OF THE WONDERFUL WRINKER SERUM--I MAILED THEM BACK--PAID TO OVERNIGHT THEM. BIG MISTAKE NOW WE ARE OUT--THAT 15.00 + 75.00 +75.00--STILL CALLING THEM AND -EMAILING THEM --JUST KEEP CALLING--WELL I HAVE CALLED SINCE MAY 6, 2011--STILL NO REFUND..NOW SHE'S VERY ILL--EVERYDAY SHE ASKS--DID I GET MY REFUND YET--NO MOM THEY RIPPED YOU OFF AND ME...
 5th of Nov, 2011 by   MARLENA MILLER 0 Votes
I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BE REFUNDED--BY CHECK--BECAUSE--I HAD TO CANCEL HER CREDIT-CARD AND BANK...THANK YOU MMILLER

Beware of Moving Scams