Should refund customers' return shipping costs -- not just the original shipping cost

My complaint is that QVC stated that they will give me back what I was charged for any products bought.

They said that they will give me back my shipping and handling.

They gave me back their shipping and handling but not mine.

Because it did not fit well, I had to pay extra to send their product back.

I think they should have sent me a return shipping label that covered my shipping cost.

I feel that a lot of people are being taken advantage of because it cost too much to send the items back.

I requested for them to send me back my extra shipping cost. I have had no response at this time from them.

I will stop shopping on QVC if they continue to not send a return label with original shipments.
Was the above complaint useful?

6th of Jul, 2011 by    +1 Votes
is this the first time ordering from them? if not, you should already know their s&h practices. Qvc has been running a scam for years!! 90% of the products sold thru them are made in china. Qvc has a pre-paid return sticker and it's 6.95 for all returns, it is deducted from your method of payment, which for most ppl is credit card. you can choose to use that sticker and lose your 6.95 or send it out at your own cost. for example: you are sending back earrings and you tell the USPS clerk you want to pay the postage. it may cost a mere 1.50 postage to send back + confirmation cost of 1.00. that is a grand total of 2.50. only use Qvc pre-paid return sticker when the item is weighty and it would cost more than 6.95 to send item back. other than that, you should avoid buying from them.
 14th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
products that THEY KNOW has been cheapened, yet continue to LIE about it!!. I think EVERYONE should STOPPED shopping at QVC until they make things right!!! Take philosophy for instants. It USED to be a wonderful product until COTY took it over, cheapened the product and sells it for an OUTRAGEOUS price on QVC. If QVC STILL stood for QUALITY, VALUE, and CONVENIENCE, they would care about their FAITHFUL CUSTOMERS and READ what people are COMPLAINING about!! But the ONLY THING QVC CARES ABOUT IS MAKING YOU PAY FOR A HIGH PRICE S&H FEE TO SEND THEIR NO GOOD PRODUCTS BACK AND THEY KNOW THE PRODUCTS ARE NO LONGER ANY GOOD!!!

Contact Us