logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
2. (17 mins ago)
SOAPOSH
money taken, but no goods received and no replies to emails
3. (31 mins ago)

Posted:    mischief

law suit

PD Eagle Golf inc
Florida
i just received a phone call from an attorney...foreign accent..phone number is 951-708-3083. he said i was being sued by quick cash net for not paying back a loan. i never had a loan with quick cash net...and i would have to go to court tomorrow at 11 am to prove that i did not have any such loan. i do not know what i am suppose to do...go to the police?
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2010 by   mischief 0 Votes
never had a loan from quick cash net
 5th of Jun, 2010 by   puerorico123 0 Votes
they call me just know saind tha i been suit by the same company i give my bank info oh my god .
 19th of Jun, 2010 by   makastar 0 Votes
The same thing just happened to me. Apparently i owed this company he represents $400. i told him i don't and he replied "you should take care of this now or the sheriff's will be knocking at your door to serve you a June 21, 2010 court date" I welcomed it and he kept saying i should just pay it. When Calling the number back (916) 395-0000 it was a not a number in service. BIG TIME SCAM, "gkenigmatic" is correct if you were being sued you would know because it is actually done in PERSON and you get more time than 3 days or next day. If it happends to anyone just ignore them.
 21st of Jun, 2010 by   africanq77 0 Votes
For 2 weeks Ive been getting a phone call from a foreign representative saying that I owe quickcash.net 596.00 I told them that I dont remember getting a loan from them.The phone number was 0000, 212-2580, they left me a nasty voicemail telling me to call 1-559-657-2810.They knew my last four digits of my social security number.They hung up on me 3 times.I asked for the 1800 number to quickcash.net and they wouldnt give it to me.I called my bank and they said I never got a loan from quickcash.net.The foreign rep. told me to get ready to go to court.He said that I will have to pay it back today.What can I do?
 24th of Jun, 2010 by   Fruman36 0 Votes
My husband is getting the same type of calls from 951-708-3083 and another from someone pretending to be an Officer at 718-766-5676.
This is all regarding QuickCashNet which my husband has never got a loan from. We have already been to the bank and changed everything around there. Local authorities are aware of what is going on. Attornies are now looking into it to see if they can catch these people. Cause as far as we are concerned this is not a game. they are messing with a lot of peoples lives here. Please please please do not and I repeat do not give them any information or any money!!!
 26th of Jun, 2010 by   quixotic_ 0 Votes
They're Filipino, not Indian. And, they're incredibly stupid, very unlike all other Filipinos I have had the great privilege to know.

I contacted the authorities and reported their phone #. They threatened to send police to my work and to my house to arrest me. This made me very angry. These jerks are the ones who are breaking a multitude of international, federal and state laws which would equate to a very long time behind bars.

They have been reported by many people to several state Attorney General's offices, the FTC, the FCC, the FBI, and state and local law enforcement agencies. I encourage others to add their experiences and evidence to the case against these scumbags. First, file a report to the FTC at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/. The FTC will assign you a case# and automatically generate a pdf form with your case# that you can and should bring to your local law enforcement agency and, if possible, your state attorney general's office. Inevitably, justice will be served and they will be caught.

Most people realize that while they may never be wealthy enough to live extravagantly, it is a priceless gift to be able to live with dignity and sleep at night with peace of mind and a clear conscience. Once you forfeit that gift by committing a crime like this, you can never get it back. Despite being complete morons lacking a shred of moral decency, these idiots will never again enjoy that same privilege, and they will have a hard time sleeping at night knowing that one day, they will have to answer to law enforcement, to state, federal and international banking authorities, to all of the people and families they hurt, and ultimately, to God in heaven for their offenses. It's too bad some people look for idiotic ways to intimidate and steal time and money from honest, hardworking people instead of committing themselves to a life of honest hard work.
 2nd of Jul, 2010 by   donotcallme 0 Votes
This happened to me TODAY! These people are still up to there tricks! It is a man and 2 women running this scam. At first they had foreign accents until I cursed them out! The 1st woman told me I had three charges pending against me in a lawsuit with QuickCash.Net for a $400 loan. And I owe $700+ dollars for a 300% interest charges. When I told her I didn't have any business with that company, she transferred me to her supervisor, "Stacy". Stacy was rude and demanding. When I asked for her info and phone number she would not give it to me. After disputing back and forth she said her name was Stacy Wilson and gave me this number 951-708-3083. I contacted my bank about any attempts to withdraw funds from my account. There were no attempts. When I called the number back a man answered unprofessionally, transferred me to Stacy. Stacy acted like she didnt know what I was calling about, laughed, and put me on hold for 5 minutes or more. I hung up the phone and called back, the phone continued to ring. I called back again and the number was disconnected! The number was unregistered... but I'm keeping tabs on their asses! Maybe we all should harass them.
 3rd of Jul, 2010 by   In Illinois 0 Votes
I got a call today from a man with a heavy Indian accent saying he was a lawyer with American Legal Services - first he said my "case" was due to an unpaid loan with Cashnet USA - when I said that's impossible - I had a loan - but it was paid in full and I had proof. He then transferred me to a "senior" attorney. When I said the same thing to him then it became Quick Cash Net and he started yelling at me that I needed to go to court and threatened me with telling my employers and telling me I'd go to jail for fraud and all kinds of crazy stuff. He said that I was sent an affidavit regarding this via email and I told him to send it to me again - he refused - then he told me that he was too busy and to call him back in a half an hour. So - I googled - and could find no website on Quick Cash - but ran across this site. I also called Cashnet and they are aware of this scam. So - I did call back and told them I complained to FTC and hung up on them. Then they called back and said that they were moving the case to the Illinois State's Attorney. The number they gave me was 850/254-8883. They are persistent.
 5th of Jul, 2010 by   marleava Culliver 0 Votes
I received a phone call on 7/2/10. I was told I was going to jail. I never got a loan from cash net. The guy told me that it would be bad for officers to come to my job. He told me that if I paid him $300.00 of my debit or credit card that this legal problem would go away. He called my cell phone several times also. I called the police, and the BBB
 5th of Jul, 2010 by   marleava Culliver 0 Votes
Same thing happened to me on 7/2/10. I was told that the cops were coming to my job to arrest me. I have never took out a loan from cash net. They are running a scam
 9th of Jul, 2010 by   upsetand mad 0 Votes
I was on my way back from vacation and my work called me on my cell phone, they told me there was a man that said I was being charged with cyberfraud and going to jail and they left their number with my co-workers. My boss had another employee call me and tell me what he had said and gave me the number. I called him back and he said his name was Kevin Foster, a very thick indian accent and screamed and yelled at me and said to shut up and not to interrupt him and the police were on their way to arresnt me. I asked him why and he said very fast quickcash, I asked him for the number to quickcash because I had no knowledge of taking out a loan, he didn't give me the number. He was just yelling at me, and I told him I needed proof of this loan. Finally, I explained to this man that when he called my work and told fellow employees personal information re me and slandering false alligations that this was illegal and I was calling the police. My husband called him back and asked to speak to a supervisor he said there was no one, my husband asked where his office was located and again no response. My husband said not to worry about the scam, but what really makes me mad is that he called my work, which I have been there over 11 years and I have 6 children and he tried to take my charachter and put in the toilet. I called the police and reported this and the officer traced the number to CA, I live in PA, the officer told me to hang up on these people if they call me again and if someone were to really be sued the papers would come through the US postal service, it would be in writing. I came across this site and I was so happy to see others having this same thing and I truely hope they can do something to these people, they have no shame, no heart!! I couldn't imagine doing that to someone, one day they will meet their maker and will have to answer for their actions. Thanks for listening, I feel better now that I got that experience off my chest.
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   scamscumatlarge 0 Votes
My Girl Friend just got a call from those assholes she told them to jump into the indian ocean we here in the USA dont get arrested for debts we did away with the debt prison when we broke off from England rules so she told them before you threaten with police and arrest to go back to school and learn there history if thay want to pull of a scam and by the way there number has been traced and federal authorities are closing in on where thay are at.
Its a wonder thay hung up on her HMMMMMMM!!!
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   mad as heck02 0 Votes
same thing here this guy called my work yesterday and I was not in and he left a message for me to call back .When I went in to work today I got the message and immediately called them. Same strong accent and He said that I owed quickcash net 500+ dollars and that I had to go to court tomorrow and that I needed to get and attorney and even if I did that that I would lose my case and have to pay over 5000 dollars and that he doesn't know why I was begging for money but that it was my fault and that I am wrong for not repaying this loan.He also said that I had 3 counts against me.I told him several times that i didn't know what he was talking about and he said yes I do. I asked him when did I take this loan out and he just said this year .I'm like wtf .He said that the police would be at my mom and dads house to pick me up tomorrow to take me to jail unless I resolve this.I asked him what am I to do to resolve this and he said that the company didnt want the money back because they were to write it off .So once again I asked him what am I to do to f***in resolve this and he said well just go to jail then and hung up on me .I was so confused so I left work came home and tried to see what exactly was quick cash net and came across this and I am glad to see that I am not alone in this and these people are going to get whats comin to them.
 21st of Jul, 2010 by   princessjoan 0 Votes
hey just recevied a message today
from someone stating they were Adam Smith phone number 7164422824 heavy foreign accent. name of the company was the Federal Crime Unit, they have been calling me for about a year every couple of months same person different names and numbers

today I was not home and my son received the call and panic... I told him not to worry
we called the number back and they want me to send 348.87 to them thru my debit card
they ask for my card number exp date and cvn number

they also want a copy of my drivers license and my billing address.. the name of the company they said was quick cash net..

they gave me a fax number of 507 540 4014

I was able to get a address do not know if it is correct
federal crime unit
1432 hoffman lane
san franscio ca 94102

thanks to my son for finding this site I am going to now log formal complaint

my son called them back pretending to be my attorney
they told him the cops will not do anything ..lol

how they got my last digits of my Social Security number and work address and phone number still worries me.
I do not take pay day loans... and never heard of this company
 23rd of Jul, 2010 by   aim69 0 Votes
WOW!!! on 7-20-10 i recived a phone call from 831-618-2422 and i didnt answer, so they left a msg. i checked my msg. and it said his name was shawn and he was calling from a law firm of ciber crime unit about a loan i had not paid to call him back or further action would be taken, so i called back to see what the heck...and he said i had got aloan with quick cash net and had not paid and that were fileing criminal charges against me so i ask him for the phone number to this loan place and he just kept arguing with me about the situation and he told me the last four of my ss# and my adresss and said the loan was for 250.00 and that it had charges on it and i could pay 500.00 and take care of this and it would all go away or they would send some officers to my job or house to arrest and be charged 5, 484.00 for court fees and the loan. So i ask him if this true rthen why cant you give me the # to the company and he said here call the number and see what they tell you and gave me 323-928-9852 i called it and i get david on the other end of the phone he said my name like he knew i was calling and then said either you can pay 500.00 or gop to jail thats your only option so i started to say something he said are you going to pay or talk and i said i want to more info on this and he said no more info you will be arrested tomorrow either at your work or at home. I called local law enforcement and they said this is a big scam going on to make sure you dont give them any info because they will realy take your money and they are nobody to be taken your money!!!
 1st of Aug, 2010 by   USA BORN 0 Votes
These people are messing with the USA. I say do every thing in your power to stop them. I called them 10 times. Had them so mad they said they were go to come and get me. I have a recored call on my cellphone. I called the banks, Attoney General . The names to watch out for are. Stacy Wilson, Kevin Foster and Jeffery. I'll call them until they decide this is a lossing battle. They told me they had the money to do this crap. I say we all fight back. Please don't give them any thing. This is a big scam!!! They are using ACS Law Firm. Please call the law! fill a complaint. Love The USA. GOD BLESS USA!!!
 9th of Aug, 2010 by   Deb72 0 Votes
I too received a call at work today, and I work in a courthouse. They told me i was being sued. I took their phone number and called them back during my lunch hour. They told me they were attorney's suing me on behalf of quickcash...I do not remember ever taking out a loan with these guys. When I asked for a mailing address so that I could send them a certified letter to stop calling me at work, the guy gave an old address that belonged to my brother who had been killed in a car accident nearly six years ago. These guys are relentless... The number I received the call from was (209)729-3818 and the guys name was Daniel. Anyone receiving these calls DO NOT give them any bank information. If these guys were legitimate you would have already received notification from the courts.
 11th of Aug, 2010 by   Nancy Crum 0 Votes
I also have had several calls from Indian speaking men telling me I owed money for a 200.00 loan which was now 400.00. I never received such a loan. Funny because they all had American names (Mr. Foster, Mr. Johnson) but you knew they were not their names. They had all of my information and told me I needed to settle it before I was sued. I told him there was no such deposit made to my account, pulled all my statements, got a letter from the bank and faxed it to them. This was in July. Today, August 11, 2010 I received another call from a woman, which I could not understand, who said I would be getting a knock on my door or my employment to be taken to court over these charges. I advised her to call the FBI, CIA and NCIS. She hung up.
 19th of Aug, 2010 by   Mzz Detroit 0 Votes
I also received this call from an Indian speaking man that told me that I was beening sued by Quick Cash Net i do know my state law that if I was beening sued that you will not call my home blocked and just tell someone information to them I didnt even say if I was the person they where looking for and then he just kept talking so I hung up then he called back still talking and I hung up again Today is August 19, 2010 and I also tired to call them back and there is just a busy signal he told me he is from Law ACS and the number is 626-569-7487 so I I looked up the number and it is listed in Alhamba CA he told me they where in Tampa FL. so I know this is a scam I never took out a cash loan and there is no such name of Quick Cash Net in my state just as well in my city so I call the police dept in Alhambra CA and left a messeage to call me back so dont give no information to no one like I said I know the law and just with my background i know a lot so they cant pull nothing on me and also put a block on your information so no one can use it. Mzz Detroit MI
 10th of Sep, 2010 by   sissy81 0 Votes
the same thing happend to my but thay called from a privet number and then thay called from 209 642 4409and i told them thay will be hereing from my lower and thay hung up

Cecil County Credit Card Fraud