logo
search

Quibids.com Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from these crooks

Quibids.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-11-02 by

Stay away from these crooks

quibids.com
I have been using QuiBids for several months now. i have won some nice items cheap and have paid full price for many others. I understand that there could very likely be bots or QuiBids employees bidding against you to drive the price up. However, when you do win something cheap (samsung home theater or iPad) and they come back and say it is no longer available due to "unanticipated inventory issues with our supplier" but still have several upcoming auctions of the same products for bidding, you know they are scamming you at this point. This conduct alone should be grounds for shutting them down. It has happened to me on at least four different items (Monster Dog Oakley Sunglasses - twice, Samsung Home theater system, and iPad2 16GB). I think it would be productive to get in touch with "Dateline" or "60 Minutes" to have them investigate QuiBids and the people they have scammed and continued to scam (like me) and maybe this will shut them down or at least get the attention of the States Attorney or some other party who has already filed a legal action. Given all the complaints I have seen online, I think it would be easy to get people to testify against QuiBids and their conduct. Who's interested?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - QuiBids.com
QuiBids.com

QuiBids.com are a bunch thieves, not only do they practically rip everyone off by milking your bank account/or credit card. They also sell your personal ID information as well.
!!!DO NOT TRUST OR USE THIS SITE, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF !!!
 19th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
yep
 1st of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - They made $8,148.60 for a $1,500 lap top
quibids.com

Definately a scam. An Apple laptop just sold for $271.62 at a 0.02cent increment. It took 13, 581 bids to reach the sell price. At 0.60cent price for each bid, they made $8, 148.60 for a $1, 500 lap top. And who knows if the winner was someone that works for their company. TOTAL SCAM...
 19th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - A total scam and rip off, stay away
quibids.com

Stay away it costs me $60 to waste away bids, another $45 to continue to try to purchase, was offered a $100 coupon for $86.00 plus shipping/handling. I'm out $105. with nothing. A total scam and rip off, stay away!
 11th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - I lost each time I bid
quibids.com

Terrible site. I lost each time I bid. Wasted my money. I can't believe Google lets Quibids advertise. I think Google ads are filled with scams and Google doesn't care one bit because they're making money.
 11th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
question: why on earth would anyone ANYONE!!! pay for the right to bid on crap?!!!
that should have been your first clue as to what a scam it is!!!
 12th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - Terrible site I lost each time I bid, wasted my money

24th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - What a waste of time & money
quibids.com

What a waste of time!! And not to mention the money you spend!! I saw an ad that told me I'd save up to 90% on great new merchandise - that's a joke!!! Beware people ... You know the saying " if it looks too good to be true" etc. This is the perfect example! Consumers Beware!!
 31st of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - They don't tell you that your credit card will be charged $60 before you do anything
quibids.com

They don't tell you that your credit card will be charged $60 before you do anything. I immediately sent e-mail to cancel & they said I would get refund in 7 days but they got MY money as soon as I clicked send. Just waned to look at what they had & not impressed.
 1st of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - I deactivated my account after I realized what a scam this is
quibids.com

BEWARE! I deactivated my account after I realized what a scam this is. I had 40 remaining bids, for which I asked a refund. But, NO REFUNDS! Whoever started this is a bazillionaire by now. A super rip-off!
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - I feel it is gambling
quibids.com

I feel it is gambling!!! I signed up because of the TV ads, thinking I will try to get a deal. I got caught up in wanting a $400 set of Home Surround Sound Speakers. That last 10 seconds of the Auction, lasted 2 and a half hours. I spent $330 and did not win the item. I did not use the "Buy Now" since they had taken me for enough money, already. Stay off this site, unless you like to gamble. I feel like I visited a Casino. Good Luck!!!
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - Can't cancel or get a support response
quibids.com

Can't cancel or get a support response, just keeps taking your money while the same scam bidders show up at .01 cents conveniently, we have been watching this site and can not trace the official buyers of most items, there are approx 1200 ppl working on bringing this site down and they still will not respond to a cancellation request, we have photo and video support of this, also quotes from an employee base.
 8th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - It's a gamble & not worth it
quibids.com

Quibids lies. Sure each bid is a penny, but how much money do you spend buying bids, hoping to win? It's a gamble & not worth it!
 19th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - I have tried to contact quibids, but have heard nothing thus far
quibids.com

I won a Kindle, Second Generation. When it arrived, it wouldn't work. So I called Amazon for some help. After I read the serial number to the guy, he said it was a blacklisted Kindle that had been reported lost or stolen. He said the best use I was going to get from it was as a paperweight. Really makes me wonder where they get their merchandise!! I have tried to contact quibids, but have heard nothing thus far.
 3rd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - I found this site to be an absolute fraud
quibids.com

I found this site to be an absolute fraud. I'm asking all residents to contact their respective AG's and file a complaint. For thos of you in MAss., I need about six to call Attorney Paul Morenburgh. His number is (617) 630-2050. He wants to do a class action. Please, enough talk, let's get your money back!
 3rd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
please be more specific as to why you consider them a "fraud"
 11th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - Absolute horrible experience, a complete waste of money
quibids.com

Absolute horrible experience, a complete waste of money. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I look forward to joining the class action suite.
 25th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - I put $300 in and came away with nothing
quibids.com

I too decided to check it out... All I will say is this.. I put $300 in and came away with nothing... Need I say anymore?
 9th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - Not fair and even, very crooked
quibids.com

They control who sees what auctions against which bidders. All people do not see the same auctions and have the same chance. They play god and control everything. Not fair and even. Very crooked.
 5th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

Quibids.com - This site is a scam, do not waste your money
quibids.com

This site is a scam, do not waste your money. I had the same bad experience as others explained. Note, just look at all the other bad reviews.

Email Fraud