logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (38 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
2. (41 mins ago)
waste of time/money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

QuestionPro.com Complaints & Reviews - One satisfactory answer paid by cr card and suddenly they are billing me monthly!

QuestionPro.com Contacts & Informations

QuestionPro.com

Posted: 2011-04-26 by    Pilk83

QuestionPro.com
I used the service and paid for my satisfactory answer nearly a year ago. Without my knowledge or consent, they automatically upgraded me to a monthly subscriber. I continually have to monitor my cr card and do a charge-back every month. Highly deceptive; too bad because I would have used them again but never will since this happened.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jul, 2012 by   Denise 1128 0 Votes
Similar situation! This is the second year I've used them, for only 3 months at a time. Last year was fine, but this year they have been billing us $15 per day instead of $15 per month. When trying to call or email them, I can only get through to "Sales & Billing". All they want to do is keep my money and extend my contract for another 17 months! I have yet to find a human.

Rental Cars: 5 Tips for a Better Deal