logo

cop@vsnl.net
Lost Mobile handset
3. (13 mins ago)
djewels.org
Agent hung up on me and no info about my order
4. (19 mins ago)
Total Oil and Gas Company
Fake job offer
5. (25 mins ago)
Candy Crush Saga
people send free lives and just disappear how do we fix this problem

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Purple Fly Trading 49 Complaints & Reviews - Rude, aggresive, arrogrant and bad service

Purple Fly Trading 49 Contacts & Informations

Purple Fly Trading 49

Posted: 2012-06-24 by    PurpleFlySux

Rude, aggresive, arrogrant and bad service

Purple Fly Trading 49
South Africa
purpleflytrading.co.za
I tried to order a laptop from Purple Fly Trading 49 online, the service was poor, the price was wrong, additional costs were added. Over and above this, the site has false advertising claiming to have branches all over the country. It is a one man show in Cape Town.
After enquiriing about the price, I was attacked verbally and by emails. I was it is his business, I am nothing, I can stick it and take my business somewhere else. And this is toning down his language. It was bad, severe, rude, unhuman!!
The person was "Byron Chadband - Sales Manager".
If you buy from them, he will turn on you. He is a nobody with a severe attitude bipolar problem! Avoid or be prepared for the worst treatement of your life!
He also brags how well he is doing, but then he says he owns nothing, not even a car! He also brags he sells R120, 000 goods and makes in same post says he makes 3%. That is R3600 on a R120, 000 deal! WTF? He is a nobody with poor business sense! He is going to fail - guaranteed, no doubt.

I am dsgusted - words canot describe it
Comments South Africa Laptops / Notebooks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Aug, 2013 by   Van007 0 Votes
I have had a similar experience. They have delayed delivery of an item for a month after paying. And the day I was expecting delivery I was expected to pay a 20% increase in price to receive the item.

Very disappointed with the outcome of dealing with Purple Fly Trading after wasting a month my time, while over R22 000 my money has been sitting in there bank account without even an apology.

Beware Small Business Credit Cards