logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (10 mins ago)
ComputerShare
transfers
5. (39 mins ago)
British Airways
they over booked the flight which meant my flight was changed to the next day

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Pure Cleanse Pro Complaints & Reviews - DO NOT BUY!!!

Pure Cleanse Pro Contacts & Informations

Pure Cleanse Pro

Posted:    atakelly

DO NOT BUY!!!

PURE CLEANSE PRO
Cyprus
purecleansepro.com
Hi, I ordered my pure acai berry & pure cleanse pro capsules from an ad off facebook and on the 7th day received both. When I contacted Acai berry to cancel I was successful, however I could not get through to Pure Cleanse Pro!! I called the (888) number on their website no luck at all, the products came with a (1800) number for customers calling from Austarlia but still nothing!! I even called all through the day and night thinking noone is answering due to time difference. Then two days later they charged me for my trial $90AUS. I then called my bank and they blocked them and now I am stress free, lucky I recieved my trials, however will never go through internet trials ever again!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEAOPLE THEY CAN NOT BE TRACKED DOWN FROM AUSTRALIA!!!

Comments Cyprus Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Mar, 2009 by   sha +2 Votes
Not just from your end but anywhere in the world you cannot get hold of them to cancel. It's rip off - I am in UK and actually going thru the same dilema.
 24th of Mar, 2009 by   JK411 +1 Votes
I've only just purchased PureCleansePro before stumbling upon this complaint. It was convincing when the ads mentioned Dr.Oz recommending it, but there's not even an email address on their website to ask about a missing $5 discount given for shipping which is not appearing on my confirmation message. All too dodgy... crap...now i have to inform my bank.
 28th of Mar, 2009 by   Heather +1 Votes
I have had the same problem. However, I did get a number to call from Acai Berry Products it is 1-888-558-8470. I wish I had read the policies however. Both products have charged my account a membership fee which is not talked about unless you look carefully. For the Acai Berry it was 78.00 out of me checking account and $59.00 out of my account for PureCleanse Pro. The bank will here about this. I think this is a big scam to get your money also. Hope this number helps.
 30th of Mar, 2009 by   Sally L.S. 0 Votes
"FREE TRIAL IS A SCAM". I canceled 'Immediately' after I ordered, because You are billed automatically as soon as you 'order '-$59.95.
I also canceled immediately the 2 mag.
WELL IT DID NOT HELP!! They still TOOK $59.95 out of my charge card!!! Now I'm dealing with trying to get the money back & them saying they received the unused portion of the 'pure cleanse' . I have not even had the product 3 wks.!! The product did not work 'any better' then something I could pick up at the Health Food Store. FOR A LOT LESS MONEY!!!
WHAT A HASSEL!!! AND RIP OFF!!! I would have never excepted the trial offer If I had realize I was really paying $59.95!!!
Signed... Sally L.S., 55yr.old 'Negative Responder' in Indiana, (WHO WORKS HARD FOR HER MONEY)
"I hope this helps you from making the mistake I did."
 31st of Mar, 2009 by   gaffer 0 Votes
Just happened to me...signed up for free trial $4.95 postage and $24.95 was taken out...immediately rang bank and cancelled card so they cannot take more money...No ph # gets hold of them...common thieves
 31st of Mar, 2009 by   pazza2469 +1 Votes
hi im from the uk, exactly the same as happened to me. ive ordered them yesterday n they tuk $24.95 out my bank. i rang the bank and they said i have to wait for the money to come out before they block it. i cannot get hold of them to cancel the pills. will they still try to take money out my bank and will i be breaking the law if i block my card from them so they cannot take anymore money off me? help!
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by   Angry in CA +1 Votes
I just got of the phone with "Pure Cleanse Pro" and cancelled my order - the person was rude and didn't want to hear anything from me. She did say that I would not get any additional shipments, but that I will be charged $59.00 anyway. Tried to explain about the "FREE" 14 day trial - it has only been 11 days. Was told to send back the unused portion to PO Box in Des Moines, Iowa and that the $59.00 would be refunded within 2 to 4 weeks, but there was nothing I could do about the $59.00 charge. She would not give me any further information about a phone number or physical address in the USA.
Angry in CA
 7th of Apr, 2009 by   mad +1 Votes
In addition to all this...ProCleanse has a separate company that provides "insider tips" - the charge will just say "Web access - 6.95 (usd)" I cancelled the ProCleanse but you need to call an entirely different company to cancel the web support. Here are all the active phone numbers:

Web Access Support - 866-279-6513
Acai Berry 866-943-3083
ProCleanse (888)-558-8470

All these phone numbers work - I just called them all to ensure I wouldn't be charged anymore...I'm crossing my fingers that I won't get any more charges. WHAT A SCAM!
 10th of Apr, 2009 by   deb +1 Votes
OMG!!! I ordered these from a facebook ad and have never received my package. I'm from the UK and I've been charged 2 x £18.95. I tried to ring but couldn't get through. Does anyone have the dialling code for Cyprus?
What a bloody rip off, can we refer our complaints to anyone? So that we can stop this company??
Deb Liverpool x
 17th of Apr, 2009 by   bcgoad 0 Votes
Uhh! I made the same mistake. I tried the trial version & haven't even finished the bottle. I was able to get a hold of someone rather quickly despite the comments I've read. I live in the US & the number provided on my bank transaction is 866-989-8946. The gentleman I spoke with had given me a cancellation number and said that I am to return the unused portion to an address in Des Moines, IA. I informed him that I had received an unauthroized charge of $59.95 on my debit card and that I wanted it credited back to my account. He said it would take (2) weeks after receiving the unused portion. I have already cancelled my debit card & had a new one reiussed prior to even contacting this company because of the bad reviews I've read just to take extra caution in any further transactions being applied. And to note about the effectiveness of this product, it didn't work. I've followed the directions as indicated and haven't seen any results for the past several weeks.
 18th of Apr, 2009 by   gracedoc 0 Votes
im still waiting after 4 weeks for trial pack want to cancell but cant get through to 888 5588470 im calling from uk tried putting 00 357 and then number am i calling the right number any body help bank says i need to cancell or will still be charged even if i cancell card please help
 18th of Apr, 2009 by   gracedoc 0 Votes
ive just got through from uk on 00i8885588470 they agree the product had not been sent and appoligised and cancelled contract fingers crossed
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   ashleigh 0 Votes
I also got screwed by this company.. they are horrible. However, I did get a hold of them and they "Have" returned my money. They made me send back the unused portion, which i had to pay the shipping for. I thankfully got a tracking number from the post office. That was delivered March 27th, and my money has still not been refunded. When I called today the operator tried telling me they haven't received my bottle yet. I showed her my shipping tracking confirmation and she agreed to refund my money. Supposedly my money should be back in my acount in the next 5-10 days. I guess we'll see. I wish I had done my research before ordering this "free" trial but you know when you are told it's free you don't expect to be charged for it a few days later. I'm telling everyone I know to be weary of these companies.
 28th of Apr, 2009 by   viiki 0 Votes
This is very disappointing, it was my first and last time I will purchase something like this online. I still have not received my so called 'FREE TRAIL' bottle for "Pure Cleanse Pro" which I paid for 27 days ago. All the numbers provided on here I have tried to call, all leading to the same answer "the number you have called is not in service", I even called the international operator with the address and number provided and they told me it doesn't exist. Maybe the numbers only work from the US and UK, but not in Australia.
I'm just grateful and so relived that my bank have cancelled any further transactions, and is looking into this matter. If anything this has made me more aware of what to avoid and look out for when it comes to promotions such as this one and to do my research.
 6th of May, 2009 by   allymcdonagh 0 Votes
Does anybody know that if I cancel my card will I still be charged the $59.95 to my new card! Is it a subscription because I think that they carry over to a new card! I cancelled the order 10 -15 mins after I ordered and I was stil charged $24.95! When I contacted them via live chat all they kept saying was please call our toll free number!!! I live in Ireland and as far as I know it is not toll free! Now I just want to know how to prevent further charges to my card!
 13th of May, 2009 by   adam 0 Votes
My Fiancee ordered this crap. They took out $61.75, and I had to go through hell to get my money back. I sent it back, and they only refunded me $59.95. My bank refused to refund my overdraft fee's because it was two different amounts. Called this company, and they claimed it was because of my bank, that if anything else was charged it was by the bank for international fee's. I called the bank, and they said it wouldn't be included in the charge, it would be a completely different charge altogether. So the people were lying. I finally got the bank to agree to refund the fee's if I got the company to fax something saying they took out so much, then put back so much in the account. The company DIDN'T HAVE A FAX MACHINE! What kind of company doesn't have fax? So I had to get them on the phone while I called my bank, and luckily FINALLY got them to drop the overdraft fee's. ONE MONTH LATER. It took me ONE MONTH to get all of my money back, and HOURS on the phone. I was on the phone for over 5 hours yesterday dealing with this company. Perseverance is the only way to get your money back if you are sucked into this scam. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. They don't have anything in the US, take money out during a "FREE" trial, and then it's hell to get your money back. DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE!
 18th of May, 2009 by   fairyofsherwood 0 Votes
Happened to me too, the free trial will cost you almost 100.oo before it's all said and done. DO NOT DO IT. I had a hell of a time but did track them back to Cyprus, I complained to the BBB and filed a scam alert with my bank, they told me that they would refund my money, I'm hoping - I am just about done ordering anything off the net, there are too many jerks out there! BEWARE
 18th of May, 2009 by   arich315 0 Votes
This company and everything about it DOES SUCK. DOOOOOO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I ordered both the Acai Berry and Pure Cleanse Pro and the Acai Berry I had no problem getting in touch with them and canceled but of course was charged to send the bottle back for shipping. The Pure Cleanse scam is a wholeee different story. Talk about a waste of time, money and energy spent. Your told its a free trial which is bull and of course when I called the # on the site it wasn't even the right number and I must've called like three times when finally the person I was talking to confirmed to me that this wasn't the Pure Cleanse company so she directed me to a new number which I finally got in touch with them. The woman informed me that I wouldn't be charged any additional charges except for the 59.95 for the supply they sent me which throughly angered me. This whole thing was a scam and this will be the last time I buy anything online like this.
 19th of May, 2009 by   unhappyinks 0 Votes
All of these weight those products are a SCAM!!! I too, ordered the trial version but was on vacation when it was delivered. What they don't ADVERTISE is you have a 15 trial but the trial period starts from the day you sign up and your card is billed. By the time it gets to you, the full bottle is already on its way. I foolishly had done this with 2 different products and are now being billed by at least 4 others. When you call to cancel, their recording says prior purchases will not be refunded as you signed up on a PARTNER'S website. Sharing credit card informatiion such as this is ILLEGAL but I am the one who is being inconvenienced with having to send back products at my own expense, spend hours on the phone canceling these things that I did not order and then with the credit card company disputing the charges. I also received the $6.95 web charge for some support crap and ws told it could not be refunded. Once I told them I am going to contact the Attorney General's office, the charge was able to be credited. I am still going to contact the AG and suggest everyone do the same. BEWARE !!!
 20th of May, 2009 by   Byron Stephenson 0 Votes
I made the mistake of not searching for any complaints, got hit with 59.95 also they own several other services that you get when you order the free trial order, and they charge you for a web access to other services of 6.95 and secret insiders for 9.95. I call to cancel all three different and constantly I’m checking my bank account to make sure I don’t get any other surprise from them. Stay away from them.

Way How To Deal With Stalkers