logo

Orite hair
Rubbish hair
3. (18 mins ago)
silkroad-pharmacy.com
They didn’t send order and communicate with clients
4. (26 mins ago)
Dealdash.com
Whatever you do, do not waste your time here
5. (35 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
SCAMMED

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Puppies 234 and FiFi and FiDo Express LLC, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - SICK PUPPY

Puppies 234 and FiFi and FiDo Express LLC Contacts & Informations

Puppies 234 and FiFi and FiDo Express LLC

Posted: 2011-09-12 by    Santino57

SICK PUPPY

New Jersey
I just want everyone who’s looking for a puppy to understand how horrible of an experience I had with dealing with both Puppies 234 and FiFi and FiDo Express LLC.

I ordered a puppy from a “breeder” after seeing pictures of him on the puppies 234 website. She was absolutely rude and cold when communicating through emails, so thinking that perhaps I was just misreading email tone, i asked for her to call me. She replied that she would like to keep everything on email since its an online transaction. I thought this was very weird considering that it wasn’t as if I was buying a used couch off of craigslist.
She wrote emails that were very unprofessional, wouldn’t send me pictures of the parents of the puppies, wouldn’t send me any additional puppy pictures of the puppy that I wanted, and acted to be insulted when I asked her about her health guarantee. She said if I thought the puppy was sick, that I didn’t have to accept it from the shipping company. She told me to call the shipping company to set up the delivery for a CASH ONLY transaction. I had concerns with turning cash over to a delivery company. What if they stole it? Or said I short them? Etc. So when I asked questions about this, the breeder became very angry and upset. So I called this FiFi and FiDo Express LLC, and they were worse than the breeder with communication. They would tell me that they were CLOSED, and not respond to my questions, and then when i would text them to ask questions they would say STOP HARASSING ME. At this point I was ready to walk about from the entire thing, but the puppy was in route. The puppy arrives, looking dehydrated, weak, so tiny, weighted about 2lbs, and with NO VET RECORDS. What I was told to sign by the shipping company, this FiFi and FiDo Express LLC, was a sheet of paper that had the “breeders” home address on it, NO PHONE NUMBER, and a typed list of what shots the puppy received. All on the same piece of paper, that anyone could have typed up. This paper didn’t say what VET examined this puppy, no name of the VET, no VET address, nothing. Then to top it off, this paper that they wanted me to sign, stated that the breeder is not responsible of COMMON SYMPTOMS such as parasites ( didn’t know they were common for a new born puppy), kennel cough, ringworms, round worm, etc. So I refused to sign, and asked that I receive a document from a VETERNIARIAN starting that this dog was indeed examined, de-wormed, etc. The shippers took the puppy outside, and said they would call the “breeder” since me the buyer didn’t have the “breeders” contact information, and then they drove away with the puppy. THEN TO TOP IT OFF, i received emails and text messages about how i’m AN ASSHOLE (very professional company here) and how I owe them money for wasting their time. Meanwhile, I just asked for documentation that was promised to me with the purchase of the puppy. The purpose of me writing this, is to make you aware of what you will be dealing with. I believe that this wasn’t a breeder, this has PUPPY MILL STAMPED all over it. It broke my heart that they snatched the puppy and left my home, but based on all the complaints on this website that I am reading, I guess they did me a favor. PLEASE think 2x before using these people. They are just in it for the money, they don’t care about these puppies. BEWARE!
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2013 by   onalee weaver 0 Votes
she ie from bradford pa and all she does is change the web site she has multiple isp address and sells from them she gets her puppies from ohio pa amish country they are from puppy mills

5 Tips on Finding a Real Estate Agent