Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

PUMA

Posted: 2012-10-31 by

leather is coming out

Hi Puma,
I am First time user of Puma Ferrari Collection, and I am so much dis heartened when i bought Ferrari Black Handbag, Article no: 7045801. I bought this handbag on 15/09/12, merely used for 2 days, and the leather started coming out from bottom, that was an initial stage so I brought that to the same store on 13/10/12 from were i bought. They took it to send it to the quality department and gave me a customer claim form, copy no 147 and told me that i would receive the call regarding the defect in 10 days, but didn't got any call from them till date. They even told me at that time, that this is a leather defect, and company would definitely replace it. I gave a call to the same store today (31/10/12) to know the status, I Spoke to Shiv Kumar (FC), he told that the status came back to him on 24/10/12 from gurgaon, but he was on leave and not bothered to give hand over to any another staff as only 3 claims were there in october month, which is highly irresponsible and intolerable. Secondly they committed me that the bag would be replaced, when I claimed the defect, and now they are refusing on behalf of taking edge of Quality team Bangalore.
Now I expect to get a money back or a immediate replacement on this product, I am highly dissatisfied with this service. I need a revert back on this issue on my cell phone number +91-7838638724; email id: alpa1986@gmail.com. The store Address is Puma India Retail Pvt. Ltd; E-4, Central Market, Central Chowk, Lajpat Nagar Part-II, New Delhi- 110024. Contact no of store is 011-46056080. I need the resolution immediately either I would move to consumer court as per the consumer rights.
Regards;
Alpa Rawat
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Contact Us