logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Wrinkle Acres Dog Kennel **KAREN WILSON**
Bad bad bad dog breeder for akc!
2. (8 mins ago)
Boulevard Motors
misrepresentation in selling a car
3. (12 mins ago)

PUBLISHERS SWEEPSTAKES COMMISSION

Posted:    Melba Roberts

Award Claim

Publishers Sweepstakes Commission
I received a letter from Publishers Sweepstakes Commission stating that I am the grand prize winner of unclaimed prize money in the amount of $1, 000, 000. Enclosed is a check for $4, 852 and the check will only be activated once I SPEAK TO THE CLAIMS AGENT. The claims agent number is 1-877-465-4498. I called the number and only got a "goodbye".

Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Dec, 2009 by   Jocelyn Gallant 0 Votes
I have been playing PCH Daily Lotteries and its scratch card contest and doing their severa online I find it difficult to what step by step to take. I have been primmest that I would win $5, 000.00 a week for life. I enter it keep popping up on my computer saying that I would win $5, 000.00 a week for life. They clam that will televised on NBC network I never see in on the TV.

Publisher Clearing House is interesting in the profits and is nothing but fraud there the ones the government should go after. People are scam by Reader Disgust and Publisher Clearing House a year it’s all about the mightily dollars in their pockets in the hell the customers are the victims of scams a year.

I can enter the PCH daily lotto and scratch cards contest till the day we die never receive a dime.

There are people are struggling to put food on the table and struggling to pay their monthly bills then are people losing their jobs.

Sure Reader Digest and Publisher Clearing House are not strived like the ad gave citizens.

They have us do their serves to receive a $1, 000, 00 $5, 000.00 Wal-Mart, Sears, K-Mart and Target, Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowe Gift Cards They want us to purches their magazines and other products that we do not want. Sound too good to be truth it is promptly is. Ought enough to receive their gift
Cards.

I am putting in my two cents of worth of compliments against Publisher Clearing House Corporations.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Jocelyn Gallant
Salem, NH
Email is jgallant2000@comcast.nety
 31st of Dec, 2009 by   Jocelyn Gallant 0 Votes
The Compliant is nasally

Americans does not deserve to be scammed!

If they can have a war on drugs then they should have war on scammer. Such as Reader Digest, Publisher Clearing House is very dishonest to customers.

I do not think Publisher Clearing House and Reader Digest is not even liaising to do business.

Doctors has to have licient to pratices medicine, lawyers has to have licients to pratices to law in their individual states

Most business who has to be licients to do business in their own states.

Sooner or later this is going to have to come to an end.

Enough-is-enough!
Salem, NH

11th of Jan, 2012 by   seenitamil 0 Votes
Dear sir,
TODAY 11/01/2012 I RECEIVE THE LETTER . ONLY THREE BOOK I RECEIVED,

THE PARCEL ONE SIDE OPEN ANY DOCUMENT YOU SEND NEXT YOU SEND COURIER

VERY SAFE SEND ( NEXT COURIER VERY SAFE NON )

YOURS SINCERELY