logo

Relo Montreal
Kept full deposit unreasonably
3. (24 mins ago)
gosignups.com
Staff accuses customers in cheating
4. (26 mins ago)
Billing

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearing House.com, Washington Complaints & Reviews - Is this real or is this some DREAM

Publishers Clearing House.com Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House.com

Posted:    David Johns

Is this real or is this some DREAM

Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes
Washington
pch.com
My grandmother played publishers Clearing House when I was a child.And I told her I would make sure I, or some one in the family would play if she died.My grandmother is Dead now.So I played with my mother for many years, and now even my mother is dead.I am 52 years old and I still play publishing house.And no one has won big yet!.And now I guess I may die before any one will win big.Now I am asked to register for the 7, 000, 000. sweepstakes, to be given out thanksgiving.But for some reason the web site is down.I am 52 years old now.And I have watched my grandmother, my mother, and so many friend die.And yet no winners yet.PCH please let me know what is wrong.Every one in my family will be dead soon.That is a lot of years of playing, but on has ever been a winner.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Nov, 2008 by   maryann newsome 0 Votes
Billing Dept.

Before I left for a vacation I paided off all my bills with PCH
I got back and picked up my mail and you said I had a payment due---WRONG---
History Magazine--pd. 6 oct 2008
check #876
$12.00
I have record of all my bills to you and they are all paid.
Then I open another piece of mail from you and its a check for $8.00---refund on my Military Thro-----wrong again. That was check #879--
$21.53
15 Oct. 2008
You need to keep better records---I know --I do.
All my bills were pd.
And I will cash this check for $8.00. because its your mistake. Refund #3033-2109-7351---
Maryann Newsome
hockeyehs57@yahoo.com
717-960-9667
 27th of Nov, 2008 by   William Granger 0 Votes
I received a notice that I was a winner of the Super Pack Jackpot, for a total of $30, 000, depending on if any of the other two had done what they needed. The potential therefore was $10, 000, $15, 000, or the full $30, 000. My number is 6 19 25 32 37 39.
I had been living at 7112 Big Bear Lake Drive, Arlington, TX 76016, but have moved to 14434 Cabana #303, Corpus Christi, TX 78418, and I have not received any prise payment.
 28th of Nov, 2008 by   janice warren 0 Votes
YES I DID NOT MEAN TO PLACE AN ORDER I WAS ONLY ENTERING YOUR CONTESTS!!! SO PLEASE CANCEL!!! ALSO I'M BEING BILLED FOR TWO ORDERS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AS OF YET, ONE WAS A GRATER THE OTHER WAS THIS MOP WITH ATTACHMENTS!!! I ALSO AGREE I DON'T BELIEVE ANY ONE EVER WINS!!!
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by   Theodore A LaCelle 0 Votes
Hello this is Theodore A LaCelle i was told i was a third place winner.A sum of five and half million.So i did every thing that this guy told me to do so i could get my winnings.But nothing happened.I dont know what to do i spent eleven hundred dollars sending money to diffrent places and people.And now i am broke and i have four kids to raise and one is in a wheel chair.The guys name is Kevin Francise and his phone number is 1-876-875-0942.My email is jacoblacelle@peoplepc.com and my address is 23 durgee rd Altmar . N.Y 13302.Is there anything u can do to compensat me for any of this.
 24th of Sep, 2009 by   Flames41 0 Votes
I'm also a skeptic of Publishers Clearing House since I have played & entered for as long as I care to remember & NOTHING...So many people play & hope that one day they'll show up at their door but seem to always be disappointed just as I have, On Tv you see all these people getting flowers, checks, wine & so on but from the looks of their houses & all they really didn't need it & those of us that hope to recieve this "Large" payment REALLY need it to get out of debt, buy a house for our families to live in, help out our families that struggle day to day, buy a MUCH needed car that they don't have & so on, like me..I have rented all my life for the simple fact that I can't afford to buy a house & have been with out a car for almost 2 years now & It would be a Gods Blessing to me & my family to atleast win 1 time even if it's only $1, 000 or $10, 000 I agree the later would be better & also get me out of debt so I guess I'll keep playing like all the others in hopes I'll see the prize patrol pull into my drive one day before I die.
 25th of Sep, 2009 by   Helen McGee 0 Votes
Trying to inform pch of husband's death.I am not responsiale for his debts. thank you Helen McGee
 4th of Dec, 2009 by   sheldon d. clark 0 Votes
I am confused by your billing proceedure. Getting bills with number refrences which are your numbers and do not indicate article purchased. Will you please send me itemized bill of my open account?
Thank you, Sheldon D. Clark, , 250 N Maguire Ave # 136, Tucson, AZ 85710.
 28th of Sep, 2010 by   Karen_43 0 Votes
Can you tell me if someone was to be called and told them they won the publishers clearing house would they have to send money for insurance on the money they won. If not then someone out there is using your name and making money off of it. Karen
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   Roberta Hitchens 0 Votes
Hello my name is Roberta Hitchens 82 Rutgers Slip APT.22E new york N.Y.10002 I have won 2 games sent to me from publishers clearing house both for the sum of 50.00 on two seperate occassions one was a tic tac toe scratch out and the other my signiture was required on the back.I have placed my order and recieved shipment/payed the bill and have not recieved the moneys due to me from winnings. Any and all assistance granted on behalf of this request will be greatly apprciated.Thank You!
 30th of Aug, 2011 by   Joan Martinelli 0 Votes
id#01984845188 my account showes items that I did not order and I did receive them but did not open the box and i did send them back in the mail also I did open a package with a alum wallett that I did not order and I sent a letter about the fact that I did not order it and I dont want it and asked how one goes getting it back to you. My account still showes all the un ordered items. I refuse to pay for any items that I did not order or ask you to send me. Stop sending me items and if you want the wallet back tell me how to send it back to you. I will keep up sending you coments about this. You cant scam people this way. I will pay for what I order but pading the bill is wrong and you wont get away with it so correct my account and tell me how to return the wallet
 19th of Jan, 2013 by   randall elzy 0 Votes
My name is Randall Elzy someone call me and said i have wom 5 million and a new Mercedes and all i had to do was go get a money paper card for 500.00 and then call him back by the way his name Mark James phone number is876-466-4788 how bum does this guy think i am i may have been born at night but not last night'
 7th of Mar, 2013 by   vinnie smith 0 Votes
i also was called and was told that I had won a 2.5 milliondollars and a Mercedes benz all I had to do was send money to him on a card and his name is mr golden his number is 876-391 2343 my name is Vinnie smith and this man ripped me off and I had been playing the clearing house what do we do vinnie2469@att.net

Beware of Alarm Company Scam!

Latest Groups