logo

3. (3 mins ago)
Socal Events Inc
Deceptive hiring practices
4. (29 mins ago)
Chennai Govt. MTC buses - (formerly PTC)
Crowded buses & worst roads
5. (30 mins ago)
Wild Tangent
Wild Coins

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearing House, Willoughby, Ohio Complaints & Reviews - entry deadline reg.

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

38506 oak hill lane
Willoughby, Ohio
Phone: 440-749-3434
PCHentry.com
I have recieved numerous invites from PCH about the upcoming sweepstakes. Now that it's drawing to a close the entry deadline form the company has e-mailed me will not let me hit the click to continue button for some strange reason. The deadline is June 7, 2009 and the date this problem has occured falls on today June 3, 2009. I'm not saying this is a scam or anything because hopefully I can try tommorrow to see if the company will let me click on. Either by e-mailing me a new deadline entry claim or processing the current informaton I have submitted I hope this situation will be handled professionally.
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Nov, 2009 by   whoadawn 0 Votes
hello my name is dawn horn and full deaf...my family and i were from the dayton ohio then about 4 year ago we were moved here in the dalles oregon reason of medcial cards and now we got it good smile and we want to stay here better than ohio and love it out here...if i win i will pay yu p.c.h. frist then bills off then house then car then clothes we need it so hope to hear from yu soon then thank you so much...bye for now...dawn horn..peace!

Save Money by Planning the Several Meals with One Ingredient