logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
2. (11 mins ago)
Isagenix
This blender is absolutely useless
3. (13 mins ago)
SCAM! Beware!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearing House, Orland Complaints & Reviews - Having to search for a product to buy before I can enter

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House

Posted:    Joyce

Having to search for a product to buy before I can enter

Publishers Clearing House
6607 Co. Rd. 20
Phone: 5308655653
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C92CA8.7B7828D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary I really resent having to try to buy something in order to finish an entry onto PCH.com. I don't believe that is the right way to approach things. Joyce _____ From: Publishers Clearing House [mailto:PublishersClearingHouse@superprize.pch.com] Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 5:06 AM To: lilaclady@sbcglobal.net Subject: PCH Important Entry Message DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCES TO WIN! Add pch.com to your address book. Why? Important Message PCH.com Publishers Clearing House MARYANN CARTER Contest Department Dear Joyce Staples, The Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol could visit the Staples home to award a $1, OOO, OOO.OO "Tax Free" SuperPrizeR from Giveaway No. 1170. I urge you to follow the instructions below so that you can claim your SuperPrize number. You see, if the SuperPrize number assigned to you matches the winning number drawn, Joyce Staples will win $1, OOO, OOO.OO from Publishers Clearing House, free and clear of State and Federal taxes. Here's what a SuperPrize winner from Giveaway No. 1170 would experience: The Prize Patrol would arrive at our winner's door with flowers and balloons to present the "Big Check" and personally congratulate the winner. Video cameras would be rolling to capture the winning moment. Our new winner would have enough money to enjoy financial security, indulge in a few luxuries ... and perhaps even travel the world. Our new winner would be in the financial position to help others by sending a child or grandchild to college or donating to favorite charities. To receive a valid SuperPrize entry that could ultimately win you a life-changing Tax Free Million Dollars, just use any of the links below to visit PCHSearch &Win -- AND THIS IS IMPORTANT -- search any topic you desire to claim your entry! And please, make sure to visit PCHSearch&Win every day for all your internet searching. Why? Because getting a daily entry for a Tax Free Million Dollar SuperPrize is just the beginning of the exciting prize opportunities that you'll get at PCHSearch&Win. You see, PCHSearch&Win also gives you chances to win instant prizes like computers, plasma TVs and lots and lots of cold hard cash every day. You search the internet all the time, and now, thanks to PCHSearch&Win, your searches could make you a winner -- INSTANTLY! Please don't miss out. Make sure we hear from you soon! If you become our SuperPrize winner the Prize Patrol will personally award you the "Big Check" and be the first to congratulate you on your good fortune! Much success in all that you strive for. Sincerely, Maryann Carter, Contest Department Maryann Carter Contest Department Click Here to Continue $15, OOO.OO Trick or Treasure Halloween Giveaway! P.S. This Halloween, the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol could bring you a $15, OOO.OO treat! Yes, they will personally award a $15, OOO.OO cash prize on October 31st and your first search every day gives you a chance to win! So search now, Joyce, and maybe you'll have a VERY Happy Halloween! _____ To unsubscribe from future PCHSearch&Win emails, please click here. _____ WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY! You've received this email because you are registered with pch.com. You are subscribed as lilaclady@sbcglobal.net. If you no longer wish to receive email from Publishers Clearing House, please unsubscribe. This is a post-only message, please do not reply. If you have any question regarding Publishers Clearing House or other pch.com sweepstakes, please visit the pch.com Info Center. Privacy Policy Habeas Certified Sender Seal Publishers Clearing House, pch.com, and their agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. This offer is open to all residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO. C 2008 Publishers Clearing House 101 Winners Circle Port Washington, NY 11050 [08S4281] ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C92CA8.7B7828D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
I really resent having to try to buy something in order to finish an entry onto PCH.com. I don’t believe that is the right way to approach things.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jan, 2010 by   Ms White 0 Votes
What can I say, I have been playing PCHSearch & Win and I never win anything, once I won a $5.00 gift card but, never recieved it. I live on a fixed income, I play because I feel as though I don't have a life and I hope and pray to God that maybe I could be a winner, so I colud pay all my medical bills, buy a car, and not have a month past to figure out if I buy grocery, medication, or let my bills double up. I'm a Cancer patient and I truly need help finacially. My sister laughs and thinks I'm crazy to believe I could win even 100.00 dollors. But, you never know when you blessing will come. After all the pain, chemo, being in and out of the hospital, I feel bless that I'm still here in (2010). I just want to be happy and be able to have the ability to know If I did win something, I no longer have to call someone to ask for a helping hand to get me here or there- I really and mean really wish I could be a winner of something, I have never been so lucky to win anything, to have money is one thing, but, to have life, peace and joy is so much more. I'm not stupid, sometimes it takes money to have those things in life but, the abiity to be humble means alot more, so I say play, and it takes up sometime in your day when you have nothing but four wall to look at everyday, its better than TV all day. I FEEL A WINNER!!!
 17th of Jan, 2010 by   Tana Blanchard 0 Votes
If all this entering and searching would lead to winners, you think we would see something on TV to keep our interest in participating...there is no show of winners, ever! So, I believe this is more scam than real...no takers here...
 18th of Jan, 2010 by   HANNAH DANDASHI 0 Votes
from hannah dandashi i have big comment i disagree about what happen to me on time you said i win next day you said maybe you will be the winner first i am under the stress madecation so you not souppseto play in my feeling and in my nerve because i am with my big family very poor we could be in the street in any month if we don't pay the rent second you have been while you send me to search but you didn't let me enter until you made me make alot of ordres at the same time you said you don't have to buy anything to win just make search just enter what is that also all this weekend i have been try to enter but was very difficlt i can't go thruogh because you gave me only on thing as outo insurance or heath insurace or wheel chair and i don't need this things first because i don't have money second also i don't have any one need the wheel chair yet third i don't need to go to another collage then why you obligated me to regester in several collage i told you befor i have allredy my collage i already go to school at irvin vally collage and i am an A STUDENT so why i have to go to another schooland my school very good excelant also it is close to our apartment so i have to take only tow buss to be there so please stop to treating me in this way this is realy hurting me alot alot which mean who was make fun of me because i bileive you they are right also why i have to be spanish or old navy or canadian to enter to your game why you send it to me then or why you don't say that from several month why you let me enter and lost alot alot alot of time also i don't like some one to asking me where i came from because this is usa free country this the one and second it is not nice third it is realy races and hurt the people iam american setizen that 's it if you like it or not that how we deal hrer in usa we are free people and there is no diffrent between any person on the U.S.A LAND THIS THE MASSAGE FROM HANNAH DANDASHI faldndache0@ivc.edu adress is 13208 MYFORD RD APT428 TUSTIN CA 92782 BY THE WAY I DON'T HAVE MY MOBILE ANY MORE BECAUSE THE TEXT MASSAGE IN YOUR GAME THAT YOU DID SEND IT TO ME WHICH COST 500$ JUST TO SEND THE PIN NUMBER I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT ANY WAY SO PLEASE STOP TO ASKING ME ABOUT MY SEELER PHONE BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER I LOST IT BECAUSE YOUR TEXT MASSAGE NOW DON''T YOU THINK SO I HAVE RIGHT TO GET MAD AND NOT TO TRUST YOU ALSO YOU HAVE TO BE OHNEST WITH OHNEST PEOPLE THANK YOU VERY MUCH ANY WAY IT WASN'T YOUR MISTAKE IT MY MISTAKE TO BELIEVE YOU AND LOST MY TIME THAT ME I AM VERY MAD FROM YOU AND VERY CLEAR WITH YOU TOO GOOOOOOD BY I HAVE TO GO AND STUDY AND I WILL FORGET ABOUT THE PCH SEARCH &WIN PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CANCELES MY ORDRES BECAUSE I AM POOR AND I DON'T WORK I DON'T TAKE MONEY FROM THE COVERMENT ALSO IDON'T WORK I JUST GO TO SCHOOL FINE GOOD BY AGAIN
 24th of Jan, 2010 by   Geraldine jefferson 0 Votes
I AGREE WITH YOU THEY SENT ME ORDER I DID NOT ORDER, BILLED ME AND I RETURN AND TOLD THEM I WOULD NOT PAY FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER. THEY RECENTLY SENT ME A CONFIRMATION FOR A ORDER I DID NOT ORDER. I WILL BE SENDING IT BACK TO THEM WHEN THEY SEND IT TO ME. I DID ORDER TWO ITEM THEY NEVER DID SEND ME WHAT I ORDERED. BUT DECIDED TO SEND ME WHAT THEY WANTED INSTEAD. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU CLICK ON.
 27th of Jan, 2010 by   luis d hernandez 0 Votes
hi my name is danny and this is my first time playing in here at pch and am not going to ask to win but if i win am going to buy a new car a home for me and wife and kids. also to give my wife the wedding that she desirves because she's the number one in my life and the mother of my kids. so am going to wish my self good luck... but if you guys wone to help is all good.
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   christopher b faust 0 Votes
chris faust; I been trying to win for over 20 years and don't get crap it's hard out there i haven't had a job for over 2 years i'm tired of waiting for a break.
 15th of Feb, 2010 by   Lula Funderburk 0 Votes
Thank-you, I just found this because I was anxious to contact you and didn't know how. A copy of weeks ago things were flashing on the screen and said I was a winner of $1000.00 gift card from Walmart because I was the 1, 000, 000 .th visitor. I WAS GIVEN A CONFIRMATION #33AF3T. i haven't heard from anyone or gotten a letter so wondered what I should do ? It would be great to hear from you soon. God Bless, Thank-you, Lula Funderburk
 21st of Feb, 2010 by   A1nhads 0 Votes
for me wait to be a millionaire's ok,
 22nd of Feb, 2010 by   setup 0 Votes
Well are you a fake or fony which is it, I did'nt realize yall had these many complaints about your companyand service. There should be a law against false advertisement!
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   y-girl007 0 Votes
I would like to know if the feb, 28 10, 000, 000.00 n0.(1400) prize has been awarded yet. Every time it gets close to the date to be awarded, it seems that the date is moved up to another date in the future. I would like to know why is it that you all there at pch can't make up your mind about the drawing date. Why can't I ever win? I always buy your products. I have been buying for the past seven (7) years Gosh! what more must I do?

y1@windstream.net
 5th of Mar, 2010 by   Ivagene 0 Votes
I wish I could win enough to put a roof on our home.
being on fixed income and have a husband with heart problems. We just can't afford to do the roof. Smokinggun37@bellsouth.net
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   zane1sr 0 Votes
I have received some nice thing's from PCH, and if I have thing's that come appart, they have replaced it for me, and I have sent things back and was credited back. Maybe you have had some bad luck in the past. They have been real nice to me, Even through I have never won anything yet. And I have been ordering for 10 year's. but not every one will win, there are a lot of people that enter these contest, And will never win anything. but don't slam the things you get, A lot of it is nice. Some day I could win, Only God know's that. Thank you. For reading my letter.
Gale1611@yahoo.com
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   GDZCHLD 0 Votes
I agree about this PCH thing. I have been searching, buying books, and completing coupons for over 20 years and still have not won. This has got to be a scam.
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   GDZCHLD 0 Votes
It is truly a scam. I have been filling out questionaires, on-line searching, and even went as far as purchasing magazines to increase my chances in winning, to no avail. Can you believe over 20 years I've been doing. Stupid, right?
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   dwayne dixon 0 Votes
to pch i have a brithday on monday 29, 2010
win dwayne dixon
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   mardan 0 Votes
i been enter pch almost two years never won anythings and i buy they product 2 enter prize contest, so it scam, ripoff, and fraud email webs site, they playing trick on mind and make look retardy stupid waste your time in life
 1st of Apr, 2010 by   flhtci95th 0 Votes
Are you people all really that retarded?!? There are probably MILLIONS of people entering these contests and you complain becase you have not won yet! Not sure what you problem is. I enter daily through my search and it is always confirmed that I have receiven an entry. It really is that simple. You really don't have to buy anything to get an entry. Stop whining, do your searches to get your entries and just don't buy anything. IT'S THAT SIMPLE Do you complain to the Lottery Commission when you play week after week, year after year, and don't win the jackpot. WISE UP PEOPLE
 1st of Apr, 2010 by   Nunayo 0 Votes
Does anybody else find it ironic that almost every single complaint on here is written by an illiterate? What the hell makes all of you so special that because YOU'VE been playing for years it automatically means they aren't legitimate because YOU didn't win? If you can't read or write, it's your own damn fault for playing in the first place. It specifically says you don't have to purchase anything to win and purchasing something does not better your chances for winning. There's even a button for you to click that lets you skip all those ads! Those ads are there for dummies that don't feel it necessary to read the rules before playing a game. Especially those that can't read or write in the language the rules are written in. Get over yourself. And try using grammar and spell check once in a while so you don't sound so ignorant!!
 4th of Apr, 2010 by   Tonekaboni 0 Votes
PCH, you guys can't even get my name right. I keep editing it and the next e-mail message is still the wrong last name. If I didn't really enjoy SKIPPING ever offer just to prove a point, I'd never waste my time with this stupidity, but it's sort of entertaining.

GET MY NAME RIGHT if you want to keep sending me messages.
 6th of Apr, 2010 by   Positive Thinker 0 Votes
They do not force you to buy anything. In fact, it is stated right there on the forms that are sent "ordering does not increase your chances of winning". I have been receiving these since 2008 and have been sending them back through the mail and also on line. They asked me why I haven't ordered anything lately and I told them because I am one of those millions of people who are unemployed right now and cannot afford it. They stopped sending me the mailings but I am still on the line list. I do not mind going through the steps as I believe maybe just maybe one day I will be one of those winners. They do pay out. Anyone who believes that this is a scam is crazy. You can't take anything serious anymore - it is just pure luck like playing the lottery is. You take your chances of trying to win. That's it!

How to Avoid Healthcare Fraud