logo

Classic Escapes
Classic Escape Holidays
4. (34 mins ago)
Sheridan Labs
Charging my Debit CArd without Auth.
5. (48 mins ago)
Drive Dynamics Driving School
Franchisee Struggle With Work

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearing House, Orland Complaints & Reviews - Having to search for a product to buy before I can enter

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House

Posted:    Joyce

Having to search for a product to buy before I can enter

Publishers Clearing House
6607 Co. Rd. 20
Phone: 5308655653
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C92CA8.7B7828D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary I really resent having to try to buy something in order to finish an entry onto PCH.com. I don't believe that is the right way to approach things. Joyce _____ From: Publishers Clearing House [mailto:PublishersClearingHouse@superprize.pch.com] Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 5:06 AM To: lilaclady@sbcglobal.net Subject: PCH Important Entry Message DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCES TO WIN! Add pch.com to your address book. Why? Important Message PCH.com Publishers Clearing House MARYANN CARTER Contest Department Dear Joyce Staples, The Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol could visit the Staples home to award a $1, OOO, OOO.OO "Tax Free" SuperPrizeR from Giveaway No. 1170. I urge you to follow the instructions below so that you can claim your SuperPrize number. You see, if the SuperPrize number assigned to you matches the winning number drawn, Joyce Staples will win $1, OOO, OOO.OO from Publishers Clearing House, free and clear of State and Federal taxes. Here's what a SuperPrize winner from Giveaway No. 1170 would experience: The Prize Patrol would arrive at our winner's door with flowers and balloons to present the "Big Check" and personally congratulate the winner. Video cameras would be rolling to capture the winning moment. Our new winner would have enough money to enjoy financial security, indulge in a few luxuries ... and perhaps even travel the world. Our new winner would be in the financial position to help others by sending a child or grandchild to college or donating to favorite charities. To receive a valid SuperPrize entry that could ultimately win you a life-changing Tax Free Million Dollars, just use any of the links below to visit PCHSearch &Win -- AND THIS IS IMPORTANT -- search any topic you desire to claim your entry! And please, make sure to visit PCHSearch&Win every day for all your internet searching. Why? Because getting a daily entry for a Tax Free Million Dollar SuperPrize is just the beginning of the exciting prize opportunities that you'll get at PCHSearch&Win. You see, PCHSearch&Win also gives you chances to win instant prizes like computers, plasma TVs and lots and lots of cold hard cash every day. You search the internet all the time, and now, thanks to PCHSearch&Win, your searches could make you a winner -- INSTANTLY! Please don't miss out. Make sure we hear from you soon! If you become our SuperPrize winner the Prize Patrol will personally award you the "Big Check" and be the first to congratulate you on your good fortune! Much success in all that you strive for. Sincerely, Maryann Carter, Contest Department Maryann Carter Contest Department Click Here to Continue $15, OOO.OO Trick or Treasure Halloween Giveaway! P.S. This Halloween, the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol could bring you a $15, OOO.OO treat! Yes, they will personally award a $15, OOO.OO cash prize on October 31st and your first search every day gives you a chance to win! So search now, Joyce, and maybe you'll have a VERY Happy Halloween! _____ To unsubscribe from future PCHSearch&Win emails, please click here. _____ WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY! You've received this email because you are registered with pch.com. You are subscribed as lilaclady@sbcglobal.net. If you no longer wish to receive email from Publishers Clearing House, please unsubscribe. This is a post-only message, please do not reply. If you have any question regarding Publishers Clearing House or other pch.com sweepstakes, please visit the pch.com Info Center. Privacy Policy Habeas Certified Sender Seal Publishers Clearing House, pch.com, and their agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. This offer is open to all residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO. C 2008 Publishers Clearing House 101 Winners Circle Port Washington, NY 11050 [08S4281] ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C92CA8.7B7828D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
I really resent having to try to buy something in order to finish an entry onto PCH.com. I don’t believe that is the right way to approach things.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jul, 2009 by   crackerjack 0 Votes
Do we really have to buy somthing every time? It says we do not have to.I for one don't.I cannot afford to, i live on a very strict buget. SSi doesn't give much.All i can do is hope, i know it is hard to surive these days, all we can do is pray.I i too have played for years and still haven won so much as a little prize. I been scamed twice this month and will stop as of now.I don't have 146.00 to be taken out of my account just because the 14 0r 10 day trial slipped by.And do you know tha reason the trial slipped by? It started when they mailed the product to you. Well gotta go. Good luck! If i accidently win, my churh and kids will be happy and a lot of others. My the good Lord hold you in His hand.

i
 16th of Jul, 2009 by   crackerjack 0 Votes
I have been ording from PCH for ages and still have won nothing.
I gree with the not being able to return to their site, and the pch search i just figured how to get it to work.And the entry with the car, how are you supposed to do so when all they will except is your cell phone number. I don't have a cell phone, it is a sham.
I would like to win but, if ilive to be 100 it will not happen, if it did i would faint. But as the old saying goes you have to have money to get money, leaves me right out.Money talks and bull----walkes. Good luck to ya!!!
 26th of Jul, 2009 by   johnny c 0 Votes
I personally think that P.C.H. is full of crap and never gives away anything!!! except paying people off to lie and say that they have one millions!!! I have entered so many times I cant remember... and its always the same give away 1170 ok then give it away already!!!and let someone really win something!!!
 1st of Aug, 2009 by   adoddee 0 Votes
For with God nothing shall be impossible. Be with God, and watch the salvation of the LORD. Jesus said have faith in God.
 1st of Aug, 2009 by   Debbieschnelz 0 Votes
I totally agree you donot win any thing!!!
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   Frank E. Pinto 0 Votes
To Whome It May Concer:

Yesterday (Sunday) I had several 50 tokens earned that should have increase my total tokens. If the case is that we are only allowed so many
tokens earned per day, please advise me so that I do not waste my time in playing Spin 2 Win. Also would this apply to Video Poker wild as well.

Frank E. Pinto
frankepinto@comcast.net
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   Debbieschnelz 0 Votes
Yhis PCH is a scam! I never win! No matter what game I've been playing
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   bobeephorses 0 Votes
I find if you do not buy something there is a processing error. You lose that entry into the sweeps. Some joke. They also say you have already entered for today you can not enter again, never did enter. Besides they sell the same junk time and time again. Bobeephorses
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   haskins69 0 Votes
I did win $100.00 once from them
so they do give out money just not where and when people want
which is actually fair since you don't win the lottery ever time either
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   Nunayo 0 Votes
I agree with the simple fact that on the PCH Search & Win they always show the winners but they aren't proving anything. The scratch off tickets always have the same stuff on them with never any proof that anyone can win it. But I also want to know why noone on here can speak in a full english sentence. I understand some of you not being from around the US but ALL of you? I mean for crying out loud! Does nobody read what they've written before they post it? It's no wonder you all are all butt hurt about now winning! Do any of you realize that MILLIONS of people enter this? I'm sure you all have sob stories about why YOU should win, but do you think the people at PCH care? We all have our sob stories. Did anyone of you enter this thinking you actually had a chance to win? I sure as hell didn't. I just thought it would be fun. Not to mention, you aren't required to buy anything at all! I won't buy anything and I never will. If you bought something and got scammed, I'm sorry but why did you buy it to begin with? You can buy all the crap they're selling you at Walgreens without the shipping and handling. If you went into this thinking YOU were going to be the winner, look around. So did everyone else who entered. Quit being all shitty about it and just stop playing. If you don't like it., move on. It's not like they said, "pay me $1000 to enter this drawing for..." None of you have lost anything and if you bought something and got ripped off it's your own damn fault for falling into the trap. It even says you don't have to buy anything. Idiots! Are you seriously complaining about not winning FREE money whether it's actually real or not? It's pathetic. There are so many more things in this world worth complaining over than this piddly crap. How about instead of complaining you were the one that didn't win $10 million how about being thankful for what you do have and get off of your ungreatful ass and go help a homeless person that doesn't have a penny to put food on a table he doesn't have! Get over yourselves! I'm out!
 19th of Sep, 2009 by   dawn1233 0 Votes
i agree with the lady name jocye ifact show me proof of real people that have won
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by   keisa 0 Votes
i dont have a job i had got fired for getting 5 mins over time and the only person in my house who works right now is my finance im looking for a job i dont like him working an paying all the bills hisself we have a wedding coming up in june and we live in a house that we pay rent on thats 795.00a month and a car payment and water and light bill and insurance i fell really bad i need this money or we want have a house to live in
 24th of Sep, 2009 by   kaat 0 Votes
I agree that all they want is to get people to order their stuff. Whoever heard of someone winning big (or little for that matter) off the internet. I dont believe they even get put into the system. I think they just delete them all anyway. But I am still one of these stupid people that have been trying for years to no avail.
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   Mary16237 0 Votes
I wished you would make a believer out of me!

Mary Smith
Alabama
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   Mary16237 0 Votes
I wished Publishers Clearing House would make a believer out of me!
Mary L. Smith
Alabama
 3rd of Oct, 2009 by   william seward 0 Votes
please pick me to win$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 4th of Oct, 2009 by   trucks3552 0 Votes
pch serch & win has to be a scam ! I use THEIR serch engine many times and still get a message I"M not enterd . EMAIL gets tiedup pch garbage advertizments.& spam!
 22nd of Oct, 2009 by   T ab 0 Votes
You know I think, it may be a load o' crap myself. I have been playing for years, usually when i am out of work, trying to gt back on my feet, just for the..."it could happen" fact of it all...but hey I like scrath tickets too...but then they say things like the prize patrol is coming to your area give you YOUR area code, then the next day say its the city next to yours...they want you to buy stuff...they're sponsers put the money in...that's all...I still think the...No Purchase necassary thing is BS... you can't get anything with out trying a "free" trial of something. Well, you know what I don't want it...then you wind up with spam mail for 3 months after words on top of it, and its a load of crap, all I want is to be able to pay my bills, and buy groceries, maybe not lose my house...ya know...shrugs...its all stupid...try not to take it to seriously, and no when to stop, going through page after page...
 23rd of Oct, 2009 by   emily attie 0 Votes
i don't have comment's now maybe sooner or later
 23rd of Oct, 2009 by   emily attie 0 Votes
nothing much today . don't know what to say but give myself good luck!

Do Gas Saving Devices Work?

Latest Groups