logo

crystal hues ltd
employee harassment
2. (9 mins ago)
BP Canada Shingles
Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty!
3. (21 mins ago)
United Furniture Industries
Defect in cuddler recliner?
4. (21 mins ago)
Lost Item

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearing House, Orland Complaints & Reviews - Having to search for a product to buy before I can enter

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House

Posted:    Joyce

Having to search for a product to buy before I can enter

Publishers Clearing House
6607 Co. Rd. 20
Phone: 5308655653
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C92CA8.7B7828D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary I really resent having to try to buy something in order to finish an entry onto PCH.com. I don't believe that is the right way to approach things. Joyce _____ From: Publishers Clearing House [mailto:PublishersClearingHouse@superprize.pch.com] Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 5:06 AM To: lilaclady@sbcglobal.net Subject: PCH Important Entry Message DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCES TO WIN! Add pch.com to your address book. Why? Important Message PCH.com Publishers Clearing House MARYANN CARTER Contest Department Dear Joyce Staples, The Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol could visit the Staples home to award a $1, OOO, OOO.OO "Tax Free" SuperPrizeR from Giveaway No. 1170. I urge you to follow the instructions below so that you can claim your SuperPrize number. You see, if the SuperPrize number assigned to you matches the winning number drawn, Joyce Staples will win $1, OOO, OOO.OO from Publishers Clearing House, free and clear of State and Federal taxes. Here's what a SuperPrize winner from Giveaway No. 1170 would experience: The Prize Patrol would arrive at our winner's door with flowers and balloons to present the "Big Check" and personally congratulate the winner. Video cameras would be rolling to capture the winning moment. Our new winner would have enough money to enjoy financial security, indulge in a few luxuries ... and perhaps even travel the world. Our new winner would be in the financial position to help others by sending a child or grandchild to college or donating to favorite charities. To receive a valid SuperPrize entry that could ultimately win you a life-changing Tax Free Million Dollars, just use any of the links below to visit PCHSearch &Win -- AND THIS IS IMPORTANT -- search any topic you desire to claim your entry! And please, make sure to visit PCHSearch&Win every day for all your internet searching. Why? Because getting a daily entry for a Tax Free Million Dollar SuperPrize is just the beginning of the exciting prize opportunities that you'll get at PCHSearch&Win. You see, PCHSearch&Win also gives you chances to win instant prizes like computers, plasma TVs and lots and lots of cold hard cash every day. You search the internet all the time, and now, thanks to PCHSearch&Win, your searches could make you a winner -- INSTANTLY! Please don't miss out. Make sure we hear from you soon! If you become our SuperPrize winner the Prize Patrol will personally award you the "Big Check" and be the first to congratulate you on your good fortune! Much success in all that you strive for. Sincerely, Maryann Carter, Contest Department Maryann Carter Contest Department Click Here to Continue $15, OOO.OO Trick or Treasure Halloween Giveaway! P.S. This Halloween, the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol could bring you a $15, OOO.OO treat! Yes, they will personally award a $15, OOO.OO cash prize on October 31st and your first search every day gives you a chance to win! So search now, Joyce, and maybe you'll have a VERY Happy Halloween! _____ To unsubscribe from future PCHSearch&Win emails, please click here. _____ WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY! You've received this email because you are registered with pch.com. You are subscribed as lilaclady@sbcglobal.net. If you no longer wish to receive email from Publishers Clearing House, please unsubscribe. This is a post-only message, please do not reply. If you have any question regarding Publishers Clearing House or other pch.com sweepstakes, please visit the pch.com Info Center. Privacy Policy Habeas Certified Sender Seal Publishers Clearing House, pch.com, and their agencies are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or formatting, whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment, programming or software associated with or utilized in connection with the Sweepstakes. This offer is open to all residents of the United States, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO. C 2008 Publishers Clearing House 101 Winners Circle Port Washington, NY 11050 [08S4281] ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C92CA8.7B7828D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="utf8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
I really resent having to try to buy something in order to finish an entry onto PCH.com. I don’t believe that is the right way to approach things.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2009 by   robert smith 0 Votes
i have not eaver win at the pch to win a sweepstakes at all i will like to win to buy a new truck to take my momer to the dr ok robert my emile is busterrobert1@yahoo.ca
 22nd of Mar, 2009 by   robert smith 0 Votes
i wood like to win to buy a truck to tack my momer to the dr and i wood like to go to my saiser house to see her
 29th of Mar, 2009 by   Ace Roy 0 Votes
I have attempted, filled out, and played your "bullshit" entry game now for over three years duration. Each time you send me an email lately, you state I haven't made an entry form yet...AGAIN, BULLSHIT. Either accept the forms I have taken my time (Which believe it or not, is important to me regardless of your opinion) or STOP SENDING me your fucking nonsense. I have gotten to the point where I am disgusted with the set up that your half-witted programmer made to enable one to enter this bullshit contest of yours...I am tired of filling out entries, only to be told, you haven't received any from me. HEY, if this fucking thing is a set scam, at least have the decensy and the respect to admit it. Don't keep hounding me, expecting me to waste my time filling out entries that you are not going to register because you have already selected a winner and apparently it isn't me. Tell the fucking truth, or do the damned job, just stop wasting my time. Either accept my entries or cancel my subscription..and if I am cancelled, then don't waste my space in my emails anymore. I have played your games now for over ten years duration, and never won a damned thing, so I truly believe that PCH is one of the biggest scams going on. YOU HAVE PROVEN THIS TO ME.
 29th of Mar, 2009 by   C lacy +1 Votes
It can be fun to play if you dont take it too serious.
 7th of Apr, 2009 by   randy curtis 0 Votes
well I think about right .when the people work for you and set up a site that you search for and thought you won $10, 000 superprize from parkinson, diabict.and whole bunch of other stuff wrong with him. and think it is pretty funny IIIdon't like to get made fun of so I do agree with her a littlebitf RANY CURTIS REMENBER CODE eat shit and bark at the moon.
 14th of Apr, 2009 by   Leatrice Edwards 0 Votes
I don't know how to enter the Prize and Search contest. What do I type in? I need help.
 15th of Apr, 2009 by   Miriam 0 Votes
the only thing i complain with the PCH etc. is they keep on sending you some adds to buy, saying a lot of bullshit that dont be late register now to win this millions or whatever, knowing im already on their register, and they keep on saying their draw is this date to win this kind of money, but i havent heard who the winner are, or if there is really winner, last time they said april 1 so they gave me a deadline to submit my entry ofcourse with some add again, now they said april 15 for 1000$ but i havent heard anything again, now they send another car contest worth 33, 000 i dont know why they keep on fooling people, then after that i submit without any order, but after 2 or 3 days they send me another add again they really force you to buy, knowing they said in their add you dont really need to order just to win, ordering doesnt make you winner according to them, but still they never stop sending you until you order, and they are so annoying, i told them i will not order till i finish my last order, but they keep on sending, i want them to send me my last bill, but they dont, until they give you the last bill with penalty already, they should give you information of what is your balance in order for you not to pay the penalty. honestly i only order because i want to try to product and its installment, but i just hate their style or strategy on fooling people on drawing this date and this kind of money, its not fair cause the people really expect too much, and the 5, 000 a week as far as i know its already finish and i saw in the video the winner is a teacher (thats all i know i dont know if its true or some kind of re-anactment) but i always see this $5000 a week to register, come one stop its, now there is this $7, 000 a week for life and $3, 500 a week (not sure if its 3, 000). My husband is already mad at me for trusting and believing you guys, i really dont know if your real or not. all i can say is, if your just fooling people to buy your items please stop it, cause if you are confident with your products theres no need for you to lie, and if your real then goodluck i guess i will not believe until i won this contest right now for me your still Scam, and Fake.
I wound like to win
 22nd of Apr, 2009 by   marydowns 0 Votes
keep me update on my win
 22nd of Apr, 2009 by   marydowns 0 Votes
I would like to win that car becose i need a car.
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   LL Ray 0 Votes
Hmmmmm.

Where does all this money and prizes come from anyways? I dont think PCH is rich, unless dumb people like me get sucked in now and then to buy their expensive junk. It looks really good in the picture and they have these so called low monthly payments, but folks, dont forget they chg you up the wasuu for S/H! Their products are cheap and not at all worth the money, and if you want to return it they make you pay shipping both ways! Total ripoff, considering most of us here have never heard any more about all this money they give away! Don't be stupid like me and buy anything, afterall, they even tell you a purchase wont help a win, however, if you want to enter, ya better buy something or I am sure in the dump you go! Hey, thanks for listening you guys!
 5th of May, 2009 by   Margaret House 0 Votes
I have to agree with these other postes I've been playing for over 20 years and I've never won any thing. I am a senior citizen I don't need all these things they are offering. And I serch the web dailey and never get credit for it.
 16th of Jun, 2009 by   naughty23 0 Votes
i will like to win for my kids
 16th of Jun, 2009 by   CAROLYN COOKSEY 0 Votes
I DID NOT MY AN ORDER, RECE EMAIL ON JUNE 16, AGAIN DID NOT MAKE ORDER
 17th of Jun, 2009 by   Maybelline Fudge 0 Votes
I feel that this is a scam, I have been playing and entering for sometime now and have never won a dime. It's just like the Minnesota Lottery always someone out of state and rich that always win. I would like to know how it feels to live comfortable and be able to help my family. I have a son that is now having baby # 4 with wife having to be on bed rest. I have a sister that needs help with a 10k doctor bill and a husband that is no help at all. What does it take for people like us to ever get aheld of debt???

May2Paul
Minnesota
 25th of Jun, 2009 by   Spirit 0 Votes
PCH appears to be a hugh national 0scam, no purchase needed is a grand lie/misleading the public who register for PCH Sweepstakes. Why is it necessary to go through a series/battery of ADS TO BUY PRODUCTS BEFORE I CAN APPLY FOR PCH SWEEPSTAKE. I have LOST all respect for PCH for promoting FALSE advertisement. I've been on this planet a long time, one thing is for sure: THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH, AND YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. PCH IS PHONY COMPANY.
 25th of Jun, 2009 by   Spirit -1 Votes
Very disappointment when forced to review a battery of ads to BUY PRODUCTS before I can register for PCH Sweepstakes. I RECALL PCH STATING "NO PURCHASE NECESSAY". WOW, WHAT A HUGE MISLEADING IN ADVESTISEMENT. PCH PROVES YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING AND THERE IS NO LUNCH.
 27th of Jun, 2009 by   SHERRYMAXINE 0 Votes
FOLLOWED LINK FROM EMAIL TO WEBSITE TO GET INTO CONTEST. I WENT THROUGH DIFFERENT STEPS TO ENTER (NOT JUST THE MAIN PAGE WHERE I FILLED OUT MY HOME ADDRESS AND PHONE). THEN I WAS ASKED TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS. I DID. THEN I WAS DIRECTED TO SITES OWNED BY OTHER BUSINESSES, "DAVISON" "WINNING STORIES" "INSURANCE". EVERY TIME I USED MY BACK BUTTON TO TRY TO GET BACK TO PCH, I WAS DIRECTED TO ANOTHER BUSINESS! I DIDNT WANT TO SUSCRIBE OR JOIN ANY OF THESE. I WASNT GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE ON TO FINISH THE PCH ENTRY! THERE WAS NO WAY TO GET OUT OF THAT!

PCH SCAMS WITH OTHER BUSINESSES FOR YOU TO SIGN UP. THEY DONT EVEN PROVE THAT YOU WERE ENTERED INTO THEIR CONTEST! YOU HAVE NO WAY TO FINISH YOUR ENTRY!

BE CAREFUL!
 6th of Jul, 2009 by   Debbieschnelz +2 Votes
PCH is the most people who lie about winning. I have been playing the scratch off cards for a month now and have not won a thing.
 13th of Jul, 2009 by   danmar +2 Votes
pch is fake online computer never won anything they want u order product and buy junk stuff

Pro-Consumer Experts Give Tips for Car Buyers

Latest Groups