logo

Beware, scam, cheats, rude

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Publishers Clearing House Complaints & Reviews - merchandise not ordered & a return

Publishers Clearing House Contacts & Informations

Publishers Clearing House

Posted:    gemini1160

merchandise not ordered & a return

publishers clearing house
pch.com
I to have purchased items from them & then twice they sent me items I did not order. I called the first time & they said if I sent it back I would have to pay the shipping so instead of paying the shipping I kept the order. The second time I argued with the customer service rep & told her I have ordered many a times from them & if I said I did not order this why should I pay shipping to send this item back & I also told her I went thru this before. After going back & forth she told me keep the item & there would be no bill & I made sure I checked my account & it was a $0 balance & it was. Now I ordered an item 5 days after I ordered it I wanted to cancel & was told by e-mail item was already being shipped. It should have been cancelled so I had to pay shipping, which on their website says you will be reimbursed. I called them & the cust service rep says no we dont credit that back I am tempted to really complain about this company. I cannot imagine how much money they make on just mailing items out people dont order.
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Mar, 2009 by   Mary J Baker 0 Votes
How do I request a change of address90f
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   Luise Kleinhansel 0 Votes
Is there a way to block off all mailings from Publishers Clearinghouse to forbid them from sending anything to me ever again?
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   Luise Kleinhansel 0 Votes
Publishers Clearinghouse sent me things without authorization and then sent the bill thereafter. I put return to sender on the candy boxes and after I complained to them and told them to stop sending me invitations to play they still sent more and the bill. After I paid the bill, they sent me another one. I refused to pay it this time and they reported me to the credit, debt collections agency. Now it's on my credit. It makes me look like the bad one when it's really their mistake. When I called the customer service number and told them, they said they would take care of it and as you can see, they didn't. They must have some real nit wits working there or something. I don't think they should be able to get away with things like this. I lost hundreds of dollars just paying for things I never ordered. I do not trust this company. I don't who is to blame for this but they should at least be stopped. I am a senior citizen and I cannot afford these unnecessary bills. It's an ill mannered business practice to expect people to pay for things that they don't order, as if seniors owe them extra payments for ordering from them in the past. It isn't my responsibility to pay on an ongoing basis. I wonder how many others they have done this too, does any one know?
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   N Grimm 0 Votes
Hi im n grimm live in Valencia ca 91355 P.C OR AS THERE KNOWN :PUBLISHING CLEARING HOUSE WHAT A SCAMM... THEY HOUND-YOU EVERY DAY, promisses of winning scam scam they should be fined & put in jail...
time for a change they sent me a neckless i never ordered it should of bin 2 dollars to ship a tiny neckless i never ordered
they charged me $6.95 for shipping so they make 5 dollars their evil ruthless company making alot of money their are no deals on items i could by from the mall and payless for items my time effort especially on the hollidays, & no return of funds you use for shipping stuff back that you never ordered PLEASE I URGE YOU IF YOUR A VICTOM TOO PLEASE FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE CORRECT AUTHORITIES OR START A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT THEY SHOULD BE ASHAIMED OF THEM SELVES BLOODY CROCKS JUST ONE MORE VICTOM WHISHING YOU HAPPY HOLIDAYS ANYWAY IN THIS TERRIBLE WRONG AND NEFFERIOUS GRUP OF CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE AND BAD BUSSINOUS BY PUBLISHING CLEARING HOUSE LETS SHUT THEM DOWN... SINCERELY N. GRIMM'
 5th of Dec, 2011 by   N Grimm 0 Votes
Publishing clearing house SUCKS SHUT THEM DOWN ITS UP TOO US DONT ORDER ANYTHING EXPENSIVE SWAP MEET OR MALL MUCH BETTER AND CHEAPER AND NICER...GOD BLESS...
 31st of Mar, 2013 by   Linda K. Kelly 0 Votes
I ordered a pocket hose and the first time that the water was turned on, the green part of the hose burst. It was certainly faulty. The strech genie that I ordered works great and I am glad I tried it. It would be ridiculous to return the hose because it will cost more to return it than it is worth. I hope others work better than this one. LKelly

Several Tips How to Avoid Internet Scams