logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
2. (1 mins ago)
Select Portfolio Servicing
Extortionists
3. (9 mins ago)
Orite hair
Rubbish hair
4. (20 mins ago)
silkroad-pharmacy.com
They didn’t send order and communicate with clients
5. (28 mins ago)
Dealdash.com
Whatever you do, do not waste your time here

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Public Records Pro
1202 Lenox Ave
Utica, New York
Phone: 315.732.3805
I followed the instructions provided and signed up for Public Records Pro but they provide no way to log in to the site once they have taken your money. I want a refund and I want that useless site shut down.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Feb, 2009 by   Gloria 0 Votes
I signed up for public records.com ($35.40 yearly) to be able to run background checks on prospective employees, and this site provides nothing. It will send you to another site which wants more money. I should've checked this company out more thoroughly before registering. Do not recommend this site to ANYONE!
 26th of Mar, 2009 by   Teresa McLeod 0 Votes
This company is a TOTAL SCAM...when you enter the info on the front page of site it will say they have so much info for you for a fee.
ONLY after you pay do you find out there is actually NOTHING! I have been getting the run-a-round on getting a refund. My own name/birth date isn't available! WARN EVERYONE NOT TO USE THIS SITE!
 5th of Apr, 2009 by   claudette b laws +1 Votes
who eve
who ever built this site is a piece of shit and should be imprisoned for life
 15th of May, 2009 by   richjones 0 Votes
I've been using it for a long time and it's great.

I wrote this review where I actually find Obama's details on there (including his phone number) : http://www.centralbackgroundchecks.com/public_records_pro_review.html

If you don't like it then just email a refund request to refunds@clickbank.com (their payment processor). I hate it so much when people simply cry that a site should be shut down when they can't even find the login thing. If you can't login then just go to http://publicrecordspro.com/auth/login.php

It's not hard people. Do everyone a favor and keep the cries of "scam" to yourself until you can actually prove that they have taken you for a ride.
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   Julie 0 Votes
This must be a scam. I have emailed several times. It charged me but never sent me the actual searched information!!!
 28th of Jun, 2009 by   Ann Davis -1 Votes
I have to agree with richjones! Public Records Pro works well!

Great review buddy!
 25th of Sep, 2009 by   willrydurazz 0 Votes
This Scam artist company Public Records Pro, Its service is useless. I was imediately pissed when my account was charged and the information provided was not what they stated they had. So I went on my own investigation after reading all your complaints to find out exactly where and who this company is along with a phone number the Rep for this company said he will be refunding my money back in 48 hours. We will see. Heres the information for all of you also

Click Sales, Inc. ClickBank
917 Lusk St /Suite 200 / Boise ID 83706
Phone:18003906035

maybe give them hell to they refund your money.
 3rd of Nov, 2009 by   butchherr +1 Votes
This site provides deceptive advertising and took my money without any information provided on their part. All I wanted was my own background check and it said I could have it for $35. After giving the money, they wanted another $29.95. This is a scam and unethical based on the info on their home page.
 30th of Nov, 2009 by   Mike +1 Votes
I'm sure this @richjones and @Ann Davis are just schills for the company making fajke reviews telling how wonderfil the service is. This Website is one of many of these types that are continously ripping people off with deceptive advertising,
 26th of Apr, 2010 by   Janette29 0 Votes
Why do you need to pay for public records, they are PUBLIC.
 1st of Oct, 2010 by   Tawn 0 Votes
This company now calls itself Public Records Online. They are SCAMMERS.

You pay $29.99 to "register." When you get in they want more money to "view details." Nothing is mentioned before you resigter that there will be additional fees.

If you agree to pay the extra amount, you implicitly agree (by clicking to pay it) to a re-occuring charge of $19.95 PER MONTH.

Many public records are NOT FREE. It depends on each state and how they are set up. Many states/cities charge online fees to search their databases or don't provide the data online. Case in point: San Jose's online real property search won't give the owner's names. Las Vegas' online website does.

5 Tips on Finding a Real Estate Agent