logo

Sky Go Courier Services, UK
Fake Courier Website
2. (32 mins ago)
AT&T
No level of competence in services
3. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
4. (1 hr 16 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-03-07 by    kumar ryan

Car Loan Repayment

Attn Puan Suriati Binti Husain
Dear sir/madam,
I would very much be grateful if the management would enquire about the vehicle of mine under the registeration of BHV 3347 Toyota Camry by me Kumar A/L K Kanniah 810119145341 HPAgrt No: 82310111423. The car was possesed due to failing of paying the monthly installment. But as far as im concern the car was not returned to bank and by right it should have been auctioned by now. i have already lodged police reports from the day the car was taken till this year January(will submit the reports if requested). The loan was taken from Public Bank. Kindly please do help in investigating this case. Do keep in touch with me via mail as given below.
email add: renukakanniah@yahoo.com
Comments Malaysia Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Apr, 2011 by   Danise Wong Chew Hwa 0 Votes
Attn Car loan Department
Dear Sir/Madam,
My car loan is public bank.I just enter my car Hire-purchase Agreement, then the public bank atm machine Want me enter loan account number.My question is where i cant know my loan account nomber and who i should call? Please advice me all step procedure for doing payment car loan in public bank by using atm.Do keep in touch with me via mail as given below.email add:wongchewhwa@yahoo.com
thank you..
 17th of Jul, 2011 by   yumie 0 Votes
hi Sir/ Madam,
May I know how to check the balance of the installment? Please help to advice as i need it in case for emergency case. Thank you.
Please do not hesitate to reach me at lanang_love1987@hotmail.com for any improvement news. Appreciate your prompt reply. Thank you.
 28th of Jun, 2012 by   AAA BBB CCC 0 Votes
I want to complaint than who was not responsibility & not show professional for the PBB agent under hire purchase department (Name : Mr Lua Chun Nam). Due to delay our document to submit. and blame us did contact to person in charge, but we did not know who is in charge in this case how we contact ? we very unhappy with his attitude and not show professional.
 6th of Dec, 2012 by   Qubayran 0 Votes
My son, going by the name of Premgridhar Nair, had applied for a car hp loan on the 25th of October, 2012 at the Public Bank branch at Bukit Tinggi Klang. But, sadly, until time of writing today, each time we call the Loan Officer, Encik Shafie and other officers as well, we have been irkingly taken on long unpleasant rally-ride. Can you imagine they kept asking for one particular document 4 times already and on each of those occassions we obliged. I am unpleasantly surprised indeed. I wonder how is it that a bank that is deemed to be among the most highly placed in the country can have such poor customer service. The seller of the vehicle my son proposed to buy is about to leave the country(relocate) next week and my son has already paid that gentleman a sum of money as deposit for the car. We are desperate under the circumstances. He has already delayed his departure from the country once before due to the persistent delay in the processing of the loan by the branch. More than a week ago, the officer concerned had called Premgridhar Nair to advise him that the bank has already approved his loan bu that's it. The grand finale is much awaited and most desperately. I wish there is someone there in the headquarters who can make the loan officer in Bukit Tinggi branch to quicken the process and deliver the payment to my son. Thank you in advance.
by Paramasvaran Segaran Nair.
 26th of Dec, 2013 by   RaymondLJK 0 Votes
My car SA already submit my documents to PBB for applying car HP but until now dont have any news. Its been 3 weeks already from my SA submit my documents. To whom is concern, contact me by email at raymond.lim@outlook.com.
 24th of Mar, 2014 by   Kevin Chuah 0 Votes
hi there, I would like to check the last payment for my car loan. My hire purchase account from Public bank and may i know how can i check it. Please reply to jin_1986_kevin@hotmail.com

Beware of Moving Scams