PTCL

Line Disconnected

PTCL
Pakistan
ptcl.com.pk
I am a resident of Saima Pride, Block 10/A Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan. My Landline is disconnected from the service provider "PTCL" since december 2009. I found my phone not working just before one day i was leaving Pakistan for a few days. I complained on their service number in January's first week as soon as I came back. Several times, I contacted the linemen directly and asked them regarding the progress but according to them they were not even aware of the complaint registered. I then wrote an application and submitted it to the complaint server. Lineman told me that my line has broken and it will have to be replaced, he informed that "PTCL is not running out of those cables". I then several times visited PTCL complaint office and met with the responsible people and reminded them about the complaint registered. Each time they promised for a quick action. Then I met D.O and told him, he promised as well. Then I talked to G.M, he promised as well. The lineman then suggested me to use the concealed wiring of the apartments i am living in so that they can drop the wire to my apartment's concealed. I hired "Intercom services" pesrson in my apartments last week, and he charged me good for cable extension from concealed box to my apartment. Now I am waiting for lineman to extend the cable to that box just so that connection could be established to the service provider "PTCL". Probably, it will resolve in this or next week after 5 months' frustrating experience but i just want to know the obstacles that were in the way of "PTCL" in reestablishing this connection? Lack of Resources? Laziness of workers? Bad Infrastructure? What?
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Pakistan Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Providers
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

19th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
My name is Griffen i have not recieved the bill since i have got the net conection
i have complane also but no action has been taeken.
pls issue me the bill.

thanks

Griffen Bashir
House no 19 sect 48/E Gulshan-e- Mustafa korangi 2½ karachi
 8th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
sir my home land line number 02136353053 is out of order since 1 and half year I have submit so many complained to your concerned staff and me regular pay bills till to date but no reliable feedback receive me. me facing so many disturbance please instr to concerned staff and resolve my problem and regularize my number # 02136653053 my cell number for any kind of information plot# 120/7 block B section A M Yousaf Saheb Khan Goth 33 Near Gulshan-e-maymar Karachi, sindh 03456264950
 5th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
hm ne aik hafta pehly dsl ka kaha hai lekin ab tak koi nhe hai
 9th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
sir, my land line no;0997440248 is out of order since last 2 week. i have submitted so many complaints in the concerned office but all in vein.please resole my problem.
regards
jan muhammad khan
manager
Z T B L
Moh. faisal colony
Mansehra
 29th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes

extra collection of income tax
PTCL empoly
Pakistan
66@gmail.com

Dear sir, I am ptcl empoly. The fbr has recover Rs, 979.00/ Rs; 33642.00 for the month of May 2011 and for the corrent month, Jun 2011 also recover Rs; 979.00 while my pay is fixed Rs; 28842.00 for the month of Jun 2011. pl correct my account of NTN.
Thanks,
SARTAJ KHAN
NTN 3383770-0
 12th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
In spite of repeated complaints it is fourteenth day since installation that PTCL Broad Band is not working. Poor show.

Regards
Lt Col(R) Syed Shahid Ali
SD-81, DOHS Phase-2, Malir Cantt,
Karachi
 27th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
ma na 30 dec 2014 ko application ptcl disconet p/no# 281204 kpk swabi office ma jama krwai aur fanil bill b jama kya abi tak ptcl disconet nahi howa

Contact Us