logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
POST MY CV or AMK Travels
FRAUDS cheating money in the name of Job service
2. (6 mins ago)
Canadian Visa Experts
I'm tired of them
3. (6 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
4. (35 mins ago)
Pacific National Law Center
Mortgage mitigation
5. (36 mins ago)
Chase Auto Finance
Vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Psychiatrist, Houston, Texas Complaints & Reviews - harrassment,testing,misdiagnosing

Psychiatrist Contacts & Informations

800 Bering Dr.Ste.202 77057
Houston, Texas
Phone: 7139751975
charlesbcovertmd.com
My daughter was at his office for a visit for 9 hrs. Dr. Covert did apx. 5 tests and was extremely rude, demeaning, condescending, accusatory.He gave my daughter 3 diagnosis that were not true (I took her to another psychiatrist) and he said she needed to see him every day and told us not to bother sending her to a 4yr.college because she was too stupid (only an avg. IQ--*one of the tests he did).***I took her there to get her help and when we left there we both wanted to die.*He made her sit across a desk the whole time for "therapy" and didn't want to hear what we or she had to say--just wanted to listen to himself.*The other psy. I took her to said she was just depressed, not schizophrenic.
Comments United States Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2009 by   JessicaL +1 Votes
Were made to fill out and answer 264 questions and charged $150.00 added to $200.00 consultation fee. Then a consultation, then asked to answer 500 more questions for $150.00 more (in one day). Then another consultation. wanted to know how much money you make. Then diagnosed with serious disorder that was going to lead to hospitization if you didnt work with him closely for next several months. Gave enough medicine for one night.

Come back next day for another $200.00. tried to intimidate and talked mean to patient. This is a mean man. No telling how many he's exploited. Thank goodness seen report on rip-offs which only confirmed what we knew that something was wrong wrong WRONG ! This is very devastating for a patient seeking help and hope to be told this is only going to get worse. HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!
 30th of May, 2011 by   Jerrine +1 Votes
He is a dangerous individual, who has serious delusions of grandeur. He calls himself a psychiatrist...that would be only in his own mind. He is game for anything. as long as you are the highest bidder. Gave medical records to outside source, which contained erroneus information. Has put us through hell. He is an EVIL individual! I seriously think he is capable of anything and is absolutely devoid of conscience. Read comments made on ripoff.com regarding this guy. He has victimized his patients.

Convert Your Tax Refund Into a Home Improvement Credit