logo

NTS INFOTECH
OFFLINE HTML OUTSOURCING
3. (32 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
4. (48 mins ago)

290 wainwright street, 1st floor
Newark, New Jersey
Phone: 347-647-7031
Yolanda56@hotmail.com
First, I was told that my gas bill for January 2012 was due to "storage" of gas during the summer months and that I was being charged the storage fees during the winter months. I've never heard or seen this before.

My second complaint is in regards to my Febraury 2012 bill. I was told that the person reading the meter mistakenly inputted the wrong numbers and I was being charged for the error. I have a remote meter were it is scanned not written. I should not be held accountable for stupid mistakes where I am getting excessively high bills.
Comments United States Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Aug, 2009 by   ginnyzwing 0 Votes
PSE&G never sent a final bill, which I requested they send to a new address. I called and checked on it, but still no bill. They then sold my outstanding debt to a 3rd party, a collections company, washing their hands of it completely. I found out about my outstanding balance and paid it. But neither PSE&G nor the collections company that "owned" my outstanding balance ever reported that I paid it to credit reporting agencies. This bill, for about $71, has been showing up unpaid on my credit report for years. I have repeatedly asked the collection company to fix this problem, and they have failed to do anything. I have also repeatedly asked PSE&G. to correct this. A customer service rep there actually said: "we don't own that debt anymore and we could care less if you paid the bill or not".
 16th of Jul, 2011 by   Paul Qi 0 Votes
bring them to court in newark. they will fix it
 17th of Feb, 2012 by   Yolanda56 0 Votes

28th of Feb, 2012 by   JWinNJ 0 Votes
Was charged 3 times normal amount in January and new bill has adjustments on it but doesn't explain anything at all and has the same reading info as last month? So was I charged for 2-3 months upfront? I called 3 times and am on hold for 15-20 minutes and no one ever picks up: the old "We have large volume", wonder why?

Why The Rich Stash Money Offshore