logo

Posted:    Jan Counselor

Supplement Offers by Mail

BioNutrigenics, Inc. / Bio-Molecular Solutions
Reponding to complaints shown on Proxene ES

I have recently ordered Proxene ES, it took a while to arrive, but it's too soon to say whether I feel it helps our health or not, or if they are

doing anything (shipping/charging my card) without my approval.

Here is the phone number for Bio-Molecular Solutions, as found on the bottle: 1-888-671-3038.

I was going to phone them today, to get an address for Dr. William V. Judy, who purports to write the advertisement (it's not a report, it's an

ad), for a form of CoQ10, which he calls UBITOL.

I'd phoned them the other day to inquire about the ingredients, and to compare the strength of the CoQ10 in it, and learned some alarming

news. The young lady I spoke with in Manteno, IL, stated this: "There isn't that much CoQ10 in the product, but it is the best" also "there

is only 30 mg of the CoQ10, and other ingredients: CORN OIL" (!!!), "Vit. A, E, C, B1, Magnesium (200 mg), " etc.

I became very upset with this information. Anyone who regularly buys supplements, and reads the labels, knows that EVERY

manufacturer lists among the things they DO NOT put into their products, those which cause food sensitivities/allergic reactions among a

high percentage of the population, including me, and CORN and its derivatives is one of the worst!

I also have a problem with the level of Magnesium in the product. One is guided to take both Vit. C., and Magnesium "to bowel tolerance".

Which means if you start to have too loose a stool, or get diarrhea, you stop/cut back. When Magnesium is included in a product you have

no control over how much you are taking.

I've just spoken with the Customer Support person who answered the number above, and it turns out he is in Manteno, IL, not in Ft.

Lauderdale, FL. He would not give me the Ft. Lauderdale address, though a zip code of 33301 is included on the bottle.

I will be Googling on the UBITOL product, as well, as great claims are made in his 'letter'/'report' (advertisement)!

I've bookmarked this coments page, so I can find my way back; I'll report more on Proxene ES and our use of it, after we have some

experience with it. Nothing negative to report yet, but we've only had it maybe 3 or 4 days.

By the way, the young man on the phone could not find any record of our order, but wanted to look by credit card No., which I would not

give him! I was trying to see if they had us on an autoship. He stated that "most people order the autoship, and forget that they have done

so." I contradicted him, and told him what I was seeing online was not good about the company nor about their propensity to autoship...

which he denied. I stated that I believe most people do as I do; we order, try, and then decide if we want to order again, and perhaps to use

autoship.

We all, obviously, and especially with offers received in the mail, need to Google for negative/positive reports before we order things, and if

possible, order through PayPal, where they protect our credit/debit card numbers, and where PayPal will support us in canceling, if needed.

They will also support us in securing refunds.

Check back for more in a month or so.

Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jul, 2008 by   Jan Counselor 0 Votes
Reponding to complaints shown on Proxene ES

doing anything (shipping/charging my card) without my approval.

ad), for a form of CoQ10, which he calls UBITOL.

no control over how much you are taking.

autoship.

They will also support us in securing refunds.

Check back for more in a month or so.

14th of Aug, 2008 by   Chris 0 Votes
This method of payment is being targeted in the UK. People prefer to try the product then order more if they are happy with it.
 16th of Sep, 2008 by   JanCounselor 0 Votes
Further to my post of7/22/08. I have just finished using up 1-1/2 bottles of Proxene ES which I had ordered (my husband and I each used half of our 3-bottle order). Neither of us noticed any difference in our overall health. We will be asking for a refund. I will report back on our success in receiving that.

I came back here researching another product sold by BioNutrigenics, the BioQ8, and found both my comment about Ubitol's containing CORN OIL, and this full comment on Proxene ES.

I'd been searching for the ad I had seen before on the liquid CoQ10 which I remember wanting to order. Not so sure I do now...

19th of Oct, 2009 by   O. E. Beck 0 Votes
I agree that Ubitol is an OVER prices CoQ 10, and Swiss Labs/Nutrigenics Ubitol is a VERY questionable company that does not refund your money. Some kind of legal action should be taken against them. Dr. Oscar E. Beck, oebeckmd@gmail.com
 4th of Feb, 2010 by   Michael428022 0 Votes
I wish there were more complaints were made about these questionable products since there is no government agency willing to do so.
 27th of Sep, 2010 by   Harry Hancox 0 Votes
I ordered a refudable free trial in UK of Oly joint for £13.99. After an age it arrived my card was debited for the inital £13.99 + 2 months supply £49.99.

The product did not work for me in my 30 day free trial. Idid not use the other 30day batch, I returned it to the only known return address in Switzerland, it cost £10.00 to return items.

The next day another batch arrived, my card was charged a further £49.99. I tried their distributor in Switzerland no response, I called another number, it was a callcenter; I eventually got through to presumably Illinois, using the number on the returns ticket 08000360291, because I found an instruction with the latest batch to obtain a refer number & return addressby phoning.

This I have done, the cost to mail will be £15.00, making a total £128.97 or US$195.00. I have instructed my credit card company to 'reverse the charges', so we shall see.
 31st of Oct, 2012 by   Duckman1 0 Votes
I too am disappointed with BioNutrigenics. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Having been scammed before, I kept every piece of mail and product information that came with my order. After using the product I didn't see any effects so I used the return label and sent the product back. Once again I kept the information from the post office. A few months later I was checking my credit card statement and I noticed a charge for $9.95. It listed this company so I too called the 866 number listed on my statement but it had been disconnected. Now for those who don't have a number to call, use this one: 1-800-296-0274. It takes you to Customer Service for BioNutrigenics, Inc.. Because I have fraud protection on my credit card I called my bank and they gave me credit. When I called the Customer Service number above, Brian told me it was a monthly charge for their Health Monthly News Letter. I said I had cancelled that and I've never received one. It has been cancelled now and I did not get a refund for the past couple of months.
 20th of Jun, 2013 by   Joe Porter +1 Votes
My Mom loves proxene es! She is 78...started taking it 6 months ago. I just found this site while looking for somewhere to order it online for her. Her energy is soooo much better; she doesn't need 3 naps a day like she used to. And it seems she is much 'clearer' mentally; she used to tell me the same things over and over again, forgetting that she ever told me them once. She doesn't do that anymore, and seems like her 'senior moments' are far and fewer in between. Overall, for a 78 year old woman - seems like she has improved health since starting to take Proxene!

Tax Tips: Phishing-Malware - February 2010