logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Geoholiday Starpoint Geo Holiday
Timeshare Fraud
2. (13 mins ago)
Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD)
Illegal construction
Apply urgent loan offer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Provident Fund office , New Delhi Complaints & Reviews - not giving my pf payment since last 1 year

Provident Fund office , New Delhi Contacts & Informations

Provident Fund office , New Delhi

Posted:    vaishali

not giving my pf payment since last 1 year

Skyways Air Services Pvt.Ltd.
India
Honourable Sir,

I understand Vaishali J Mestry resigned from Skyways Air Services Pvt. Ltd., Bombay Branch on April 2007, having head office at New Delhi. ( My P/F Number is 9296/ 161)After resignation, few months later my amount of pension amounting Rs. 20000 credited to my ICICI account # 641401001326. But the amount of P/F Rs. 64003/- was to be come little later for which is still pending due to worst duties of various authorities.

The cheeque amounting Rs. 64003/- forwarded from P/F office, RPFC, South Delhi, Cannaught Place to my ICICI Branch, Mumbai but the story starts then.

ICICI, Kaliana Branch Mumbai received the cheque but they Misplaced the same, after few days they agreed the same and they gave me in written on Notary Paper and also they attested my new P/F Form. The same papers I already forwarded to P/F office, RPFC, South Delhi. P/F office forwarded the same papers to SBI, Nehru Place to stop the payment of Misplaced cheque.

Thereafter nothing is happened whether the payment of Misplaced cheque is stop or what ??? It is not possible to come personally to meet the officer of SBI at Nehru place, New Delhi.

As I know SBI is the biggest bank and care for its customers, please in future I should think the same.

Kindly look into the matter and if possible do the needful.

Looking forward your positive reply.

Thanks & best regards.

Vaishali

Comments India Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of May, 2009 by   neeru yadav 0 Votes
My self Neeru Yadav, i dont have my P. F no. how to know my p.f. no. My previous employer had not told the p. f. no. and also not gave my p.f amount
 2nd of May, 2009 by   binoj balachandran 0 Votes
Honourable Sir/Mam

For transfer of PF from

HCL Comnet Ltd PF DL/19092/2647 Hcl technologies to Pension A/c No.: MH/VASHI/117605/543 Reliance retail

the documents have been submitted 6 months back

still Transfer is not done, Please resolve the issue

regards

Binoj
 3rd of May, 2009 by   anil giri 0 Votes
Hi sir / madam

With refrence to my P F a/c NO IS KN/25113/3868 withdrawal form submitted on oct 2008 since iam not know status kindly help me withdrawal as soon as possible

Thanks & regards
 4th of May, 2009 by   Abhishek Dwivedi 0 Votes
Hi,

My name is Abhishek Dwivedi and i resigned from RT Outsourcing services Ltd in January after that i applied for my PF (acc no:DL/18513/6277) ON 18 Mar 2009 but I have'nt recieve my PF in my account...Kindly help me its a urgent need.

Thanks and regards.
Abhishek Dwivedi
abhisheksql@gmail.com
 5th of Jun, 2009 by   ajaykhan 0 Votes
Dear Sir

my name is ajay khan and my pf no. is DL/29430/686 date 20 dec 2008. ihave not receive my amount .i have already submitted my forms .please give me my status. my email id is a.khanajay@rediffmail.com

ajay khan
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   hemant bansal 0 Votes
I m hemant bansal my pf receipt no is DL/30763/9 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 3 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.
hemant bansals
supervisor
 20th of Jun, 2009 by   Tarun S Bawa 0 Votes
My PF No is DL/7405/395. My PF Documents were submitted to PF Office in Skylark Building, Nehru Place, New Delhi 0n 19th March 2007. My employer was OMAM CONSULTANTS Pvt. Ltd in New Delhi. But till now I have not received money from pf office in my account that is given in the pf withdrawal document. Even after numerous visits to PF office and asking them of the status of my pf I have not received any reply from pf office.

Whom should I follow up with? I am in need of money.

Your immediate action will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you

With Regards
Tarun S Bawa
Mob: 98116 57075
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   jaideep chatterjee 0 Votes
My name is Jaideep Chatterjee and still I have not recvd my pf ammount. I jave submitted my pf form on the month of March 09. My pf no. is DL/18460/77. Pls let me know. My details are as under:-
Cell no. 09754031603
yahoo id: jai_deepchatterjee@yahoo.com

Awaitinf your response

Jaideep Chatterjee
 24th of Jun, 2009 by   Ved Parkash kamboj 0 Votes
am Ved parkash working with Modern airconditioning Pvt. Ltd. I have submitted a PF transfer application form on 13/12/2006.
Its now more than a year but my PF has not been transferred yet.

My PF A/C no is DL/14091/158.
Bank A/C detail
Ved Parkash
ICICI Bank
a/c no. 629401519069
65, jyoti building-66, chandra building
Nehru place
New delhi-110019
Please look into this matter.
 26th of Jun, 2009 by   Narayanan 0 Votes
Respected Sir,

This is informing to you i have worked Reliance Life Insurance through Adecco flexione solution . I had left the job on 01/06/08. My PF A/C No. is KN/BN/34272/82470; I submitted my PF forms on oct 08. But still I have not received my amount. I have tried to reach the PF enquiry office in all the possible phone Number, but unable to reach any body. I have no idea on my PF A/C, whether it’s been processed or not. No one responsing me. Kindly let me know the status of my PF money

Details are mentioned below:
Name: G. Narayanan
Emp No – 055910
Previous Job - Reliance life Insurance
consultancy – Adecco Support Centre
Bank - ICICI
Bank A/c No - 602601527153

Sir, Kindly please look into the matter as soon as possible.

Regards
G.Narayanan
 29th of Jun, 2009 by   Sachin Raval 0 Votes
I m Sachin raval, my pf receipt no is DL/31881/20211 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 1.5 year, but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u pls issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.

Sachin Raval
HR Executive
 5th of Jul, 2009 by   nitty jose 0 Votes
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have submitted my PF documents on April 24, 2009. Till date it's not creditted in my provided ICICI bank account, can you please help me to know the status for the same?
It would be really appreciable if you can give me a reply.
Thnanks,
Nitty Jose
My EPF number is--- DL/32369-757
 7th of Jul, 2009 by   nodalofficer 0 Votes
Dear Customers,

Kindly write to us at nodalofficer@icicibank.com, with the subject line as ‘Customer Service – PF’. Request you to provide the relevant details of your account, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Nazia Sayeed
Office of the Nodal Officer
ICICI Bank
 9th of Jul, 2009 by   vihar31 0 Votes
Respected Sir,

I am Vihar Kulkarni resident of Pune [ Maharashtra ] . This is regarding the P.F. which is pending since long term . My P.F. No. is MH/90390/730 which is handled in Kandivli Branch [ Bombay ] . I had spended more than Rs.32000.00 just to go and visit the P.F. Office to confirm about my status . But whenever I go everytime I am being given false commitment . These people in Circle No.39 [ P.F.Office ] work only six months in a year other six months they are on leave or there is adjustment . People whom I co-ordinate with are :
1] Mr.Asari [ P.F.Commissioner ]
2] Mr.Rao [ Asst.P.F.Commsinr ]
3] Mr.Raut [ Head Clerk ]
4] Mr.Rane [ Head of PRO ]

I even told them that I don’t want the interest till date .
The all above people are in circle no.39 P.F.Office [Kandivli -Bombay] . I have Fax more than 36 times and called more than 300 times but no response they staraight away tells that we are unable to find your File . These people are least bother . Let's see what will happen after writting this Letter/Mail . I had send you 13 times the courier of this Letter but the same response .

Regards,
Vihar
 9th of Jul, 2009 by   MR. S.C. SEHGAL 0 Votes
Sir,
subject:- regarding delayed payment of dues.
My account number UP 7566/453 and account number UP 774/1393 and 1522 are till date not merged with my basic account number UP 774/1683. I have been retired in february 09 but till date due to discrepancy, i could'nt get my fund account so far, although all the relevant papers have been already submitted to the concerned office. My tenure between 7/8/1977 to 1/12/1981 was in central workshop u.p.s.r.t.c. kanpur, but the account number is not available with me.This account should also be merged with account number UP 774/1683.
Your action regarding payment of my dues and pension settlement is humbly expected at the earliest,
thanking you,
yours sincerely,
9/07/09 Mr. S.C. Sehgal
rett. store superintendant u.p.s.r.t.c., lucknow.
 15th of Jul, 2009 by   Narayanan -1 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,
I applied my PF no in below link

My establishment code is 34272. I applied that number it shows that number belongs to ROCKSON PACKAGING P LTD. But i worked through Adecco flexione solution. I confused a lot regarding this. My PF A/C No. is KN/BN/34272/82470.

Please help regarding this soon.

G.Narayanan
g.narayanan.2006@gmail.com
 25th of Jul, 2009 by   soniravi 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

I am Rohit Soni my pf receipt no is DL/28328/0705 I had been submit all document regarding pf before 4 months but till now i could not get receive money from pf office. I would requested to u please issue my pf amount as soon as possiable.

Rohit Soni
Chandigarh
+919988991485
 28th of Aug, 2009 by   S.Venkata Ramana Reddy 0 Votes
Dear sir/madam,

I had submitted my PF form near about on 04 MAy 2009 but I it's not cleared upto now. My company says that your PF form send to the the Noida PF office.

I am not able to do any thing please help me in this regards.

waiting for favourable reply.
My Pf No : DL - 7062/3511

Bank Account Detals:
HDFC BAnk Acc: 00031050595086
Brach Code : HDFC0000003
Surya Kiran Branch, NEw Delhi.

My Company Address:
Artech Infosystems Private Limited
(Formerly Softek Pvt Ltd)
A-4 & A-5, 2nd Floor, Logix Park
Sector - 16, NOIDA - 201301 (UP)
Tel: 0120-4033333 Extn. 3341
Fax: 0120-2517165

Thanks And Regard,
S.VEnkata Ramana Reddy,
Email ID: ramanareddysv78@yahoo.com
+91-99860025878
 28th of Aug, 2009 by   sonusingh 0 Votes
i left my old company nowi want to withdrow my PF. please let me know how can i withdrow??? my email id is- sonu.singh128@gmail.com... kindly send me your advises...
 1st of Sep, 2009 by   Bikash Kumar Singh 0 Votes
My name is Bikash Kumar Singh and my pf no ' DL/24744/54' .
I Submitted my pf form to witdrawl an amount one year back but still i did not recive my pf amount in my account. For your information my account number-3093001500001765.

Kindly request to update the status

Best Regards
Bikash Kumar Singh
Con: 9810618060

Pay As You Drive Auto Insurance