logo

OREO COOKIES
NO FILLING N TASTED BAD
3. (26 mins ago)
Euro Pro Shark Steam Cleaner
Machine suddenly stopped working.
4. (27 mins ago)
Ridiculous Shipping Charges

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

protect my id.com, Fern Park, Florida Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized bank withdraw

protect my id.com Contacts & Informations

protect my id.com

Posted:    martha perez

unauthorized bank withdraw

Fern Park, Florida
I never authorized this withdraw and as a result my account was overdrawn by the sum of 31.95 for the fee and 35.00 for the overdraft.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More protect my id.com complaints
protect my id.com - False advertising/documentation

Comments

5th of Apr, 2009 by   M. K. Johnson 0 Votes
There was a withdrawal in the amount of $34.95 that I did not authorize, a debit to www websaveclub.com I have no idea who or what this is all about. I would be pleased if this could be cancled and money refunded.

Thanks,

M. K. Johnson
 5th of Apr, 2009 by   M. K. Johnson 0 Votes
I need an answer
 5th of Apr, 2009 by   M. K. Johnson -1 Votes
I still did not get an answer concerning my problem.
 10th of Jul, 2009 by   LRicher 0 Votes
I have been trying to get a credit report PDF file which I paid US 19.95 to file some rental applications since 07/08/09 from this website. I called twice to check what the problem is. They keep telling me the system is having problem (root problems) for 10 days and it will fix in couple of hours (B.S.) so I am not be able to save the credit reports in PDF files in computers. Since I am applying to rent some apartments, landlords are asking pdf file, I feel cheated by the Protectmyid.com because they do not want to return my money back, telling me this is not refundable but they are not providing the service they offer. With this, I am loosing opportunities to check some nice apartments. I am reallu upset.
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   alexanderwaldorf 0 Votes
Hey, I cant delete my account, i can not find the option anywhere on that site. can anyone help me out?
 12th of Sep, 2009 by   Catherine Geckle 0 Votes
Monies were charge to my credit card. I did NOT authorize this.
 30th of Jan, 2010 by   Taxi 0 Votes
I too got ripped off my this "service'. I do not know WHERE they got my bank account number. They have been taking money out of my account with authorization.
 9th of Jun, 2010 by   DamIt321 0 Votes
I to my self got charged 11 bucks i was looking for a job desperately and i came across a job offer ad and it said the job required a credit check that had to be at protectmyid.com so i did it and now they've charged me with out my authorization... what should i do????
 11th of Jun, 2010 by   Footsie 0 Votes
I want to know if any of these questions are being answered? I also need to get reports for my husband and I. Have a lot of difficult with Customer Care. What is this site a Scam Site?
Also, the Customer Care No. is 866-960-6943.
 23rd of Jun, 2010 by   Michael8 -1 Votes
Rest assured, ProtectMyID.com™ is not a scam. It’s a part of Experian®, one of the most trusted brands that protects more than 9 million consumers, and can help you stay informed about your identity’s security.

It is because the ProtectMyID team is so confident in the product that the features and trial period information is listed on ProtectMyID.com’s main page (http://www.protectmyid.com/). If you do decide to cancel, feel free to call Customer Care at 866-960-6943 Monday through Friday between the hours of 6 a.m. and 6 p.m., or Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PT). You could also send an email to Support@ProtectMyID.com.

Additionally, job searches that require you to sign up for a service are rarely originated by that service and are usually not valid. ProtectMyID.com does not condone this kind of marketing. Please see the ProtectMyID.com blog post about ways to proect yourself when job searching online: http://blog.protectmyid.com/2010/01/13/online-employment-scams/

Source(s):
 3rd of Jul, 2010 by   porkchop2020 +1 Votes
hello

this message is for Protectmyid.com/customer service

fuck you!

play this game with some other idiot down the street

I will get my credit report via snail mail rather than giving you the PRIVILEGE of helping my get one

thought you needed this honnest comment. Now, use it wisely

regards
r.parker
 29th of Jul, 2010 by   jaymez619 0 Votes

They are scammers. I called and emailed to have my membership canceled. After going through their high-pressure sales pitch on the phone, I finally got them to agree to cancel and not charge me. I got a confirmation via email that my membership was canceled and that I wouldn't be charged. Low and behold, they still charged me two days later. I emailed them again, and someone by the name of Kimberly J said, "certain issues are too complex to be adequately resolved using email." I called BS and forwarded a copy of the so-called "confirmed cancellation" email and they just sent me another notice that my membership was canceled, but they didn't refund the charge.
 29th of Jul, 2010 by   jaymez619 0 Votes
I must also add that an organization that can't seem to properly control their billing must fail miserably at protecting people's ID.
 12th of Sep, 2010 by   wrongfully charged 0 Votes
This is a scam site. I tried to rent an apartment and I kept on getting the same requirement even after I paid to have my credit report checked. 7 days later they withdrew money from my back account. the 1 dollar fee is a lure. They also fished 9.95 dollars to protect my id. they are the thieves and we should be wary of them Big scammers. Amazing hpow they have been operating so long.
 19th of Sep, 2010 by   G Mike W 0 Votes
I completely agree. This is a SCAM site. The "rest assured" post above is word for word posted in yahoo answers regarding this same topic. I found protectmyid on my visa bill monthly for two months. My bank credited me, but suggested I call them. I did and the lady on the phone said someone must have stolen my number and tried to sell me the credit report! What kind of idiot would steal a credit card to sign up for an ID theft protection service???

5 Tips to Pick the Right Hospital