logo

Prokennel.com Complaints & Reviews - It's not worth the trouble

Prokennel.com Contacts & Informations

Prokennel.com

Posted: 2012-03-29 by

It's not worth the trouble

Prokennel.com
prokennel.com
Another bad review to add to the pile. I ordered my dogs antibiotic March 17th, my account was charged the next day. 10 days later no meds received. I called Pro Kennel, spoke with Allison who sounded very busy and frustrated. She said she was the owner and would call the pharmacy. She would then email me a tracking number. I didn't receive the email. I am a patient person but really, 10 days and the process hadn't even started, thats too long. I ordered from another company. I then called my bank to have them dispute the charge. It was only then Allison got on the line and sent a tracking number. It looks like the package is ready to go but hasn't gone anywhere yet. I am going to keep my order in with the other company and see which one gets here first. This medication is over 200.00 a bottle. No more ProKenel for me. It's not worth the trouble.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Debt Relief Agencies - 5 Things You Need to Know