logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
POST MY CV or AMK Travels
FRAUDS cheating money in the name of Job service
2. (6 mins ago)
Canadian Visa Experts
I'm tired of them
3. (6 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
4. (35 mins ago)
Pacific National Law Center
Mortgage mitigation
5. (36 mins ago)
Chase Auto Finance
Vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Programstop.com
238 Allenberry Circle
15234, Pennsylvania
Phone: 4128355825
My credit card was also charged 99.99 for "WC Cooking In Style" on March 13, 29008. (I do not even cook!) When I called the number 1-800-566-8640, the recorder said that I reached "Programstop.com".
When I went to check this out on the web, I came to this link full of complaints. I do not know these people, but I plan to let my credit card companies know about this and pursue whatever avenues I need to take in order to close them down.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Apr, 2008 by   Amanda 0 Votes
I am not here to voice a complaint at this time but I would like to cancel, my 30-day membership before my thirty days are up. Please do not charge my credit card that is on file, I do not wish to subscriber.
 3rd of May, 2008 by   nichole mitchell 0 Votes
I do not want this membership. I want a refund for the charge of $19.95 charged to my visa, and I do not want any more charges placed on my card. I have never even received and material from this company. I believe this is a gimmick to get money, what happened to the so called 30 day trial period before you are charged my account . What are you charging me for, I have nothing from you. I am very dissatisfied with this offer!
 3rd of May, 2008 by   dawn campbell 0 Votes
Please help me to Valueplus to stop debiting my account.I called the 18888337279 number but gues at the wrong time.Don't have time to run to bank all the time, as I work off-shore.

E-Mail Address : washieeoakleaf@yahoo.com

Thank Yu...
 5th of May, 2008 by   Virginia Swenson 0 Votes
I wish to cancel my membership inValueplus. I have no need for this service. Subscriber #1123900872. It has not yet been 30 days since I received your letter.
Virginia Swenson
125 County Road 570
Devine, Texas 78016
 6th of May, 2008 by   Jason Kimbrell 0 Votes
I don't know what in the hell this is But I have a charge on debit card for 79.99 that I have not authorized and I intend to pursue and prosecute whoever made these charges to the fullest extent of the law. In my eyes this is plain out steeling.
 6th of May, 2008 by   c. gregory 0 Votes
I recieved a charge on my visa and I don't even know who these people are. how did they get my credit card info ? If this is what their idea is of safe, protected, information I feel they have to do alot better to protect my personal info. I agree that this is just plain out steeling and someone better find a way to stop it or I will cancel all of my cards.
 6th of Jun, 2008 by   Verne McCullough 0 Votes
my debit card was charged$20.00 from programstop.com I have never heard of them. what can I do?
 4th of Jul, 2008 by   ronald chinevere 0 Votes
I RECEIVED A CALL FROM FUNSCOURCE FOR A FREE 25 DOLLAR GIFT CARD FOR SIGNING UP FOR THIS DISCOUNT PROGRAM. THERE WAS A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP PERIOD WITHIN WHICH YOU COULD CANCELL AND BE BILLED NOTHING. I RECEIVED THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP ON JULY, 1ST, THEY BILLED MY ACCOUNT ON JULY 2ND. THATS NOT 14 DAYS. I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER TO COMPLAIN AND GOT A RECORDING TO CALL BACK DURING BUSSINESS HOURS. IT WAS DURING BUSSINESS HOURS. THEY SAID TO GO TO THE WEB TO ACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT AND GET THE GIFT CARD I WAS PROMISED, THAT WEB SITE IS NOT AVAILABLE. SO I DIDN'T GET THE 25 CARD AND NW I HAVE TO SEND IN A FORM TO REQUEST A REFUND FOR THE 19.95 I WAS CHARGED. MY ADVICE IS, JUST HNAG UP ON THEM, MAYBE ITS RUDE, BUT O'WELL THEY' SHOULD BE USED TO IT.
 5th of Jul, 2008 by   LaKeisha 0 Votes
I recieved a charge this morning and I know I did not consent to anything. What the Hell kind of program is this? I work to hard for my money and this is why I don't answer 1-888, 800, and unknown calls.
 5th of Jul, 2008 by   Nancy Bellin 0 Votes
I have tried to call Value Plus-V. I see posting on my card which I have no idea what value plus is. I called the number they list and I get a recording to call program stop.com. What in the world does this mean. I did not sign up for anything. I see all the comments on this page. How can this go on. It has got to be illegal! I have been undergoing cancer treatments for a year. I have not been able to closely examine my charges. I feel utterly violated. How can I recoup the charges?
 14th of Jul, 2008 by   robey hartman 0 Votes
i have been getting charged 16.95 for months i didnt pay any attention until i checked into it i dont even know what value plus is but i will be having my lawyer check into their company and this program stop had better not even think about charging me for cancelling something i didnt even order if they do they will deal with the bbb and my laywer fraud isnt looked over they basicly stole a lot of money from me value plus is a scam
 2nd of Aug, 2008 by   Janet Lightner +1 Votes
I have several debits from by bank account attached to two account numbers. I have no idea who these people are. When I tried contacting them they said that they had never heard of me or the account numbers that I gave them. I asked them to stop debiting my account and to refund the money that had been taken. That was over a month ago and I see more money has been taken. What can I do? Who are homeplay-v and value plus-v?
 31st of Jan, 2009 by   Deborah Hatfield 0 Votes
I have also been charged for something that .I did not receive. I hope someting can be done about this fraud. Please give me a credit on my card . Homeplay and value plus are the two. I want a refund, Deborah Hatfield
 20th of Feb, 2009 by   Janelle Riedesel 0 Votes
I've been charged for a whole year not realizing money is being taken from my credit card by this company I know nothing about!!! I am very angry and will persue this further. If you ask me, someone needs to sue these people! Janelle R
 28th of Feb, 2009 by   teresa davis 0 Votes
I am very upset I want my money back you refunded 1 month but you promised to refund all of my money, I dont even know who this company is or what they do, this company is a scam and if I don't get refunded I will persue this further!
 22nd of Mar, 2009 by   Michael R McCall 0 Votes
Cancel "funsorce" and "valueplus" I do not want to be charged $19.95 each
for this. I am contacting American Express on Mon. and filing a dispute.What a scam!
 7th of Sep, 2009 by   jennifer wyatt 0 Votes
I cancel this subscribtion twice and they took my out of my account i will sue if i dont get my money back i never even sign up for this and i have turn this in to my lawler
 29th of Nov, 2009 by   Charlie Trendii 26 0 Votes
I never heard of this company b4 and the charge my credit card. How did they get my information? I never gave it to them I BETTER get my MONEY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
 25th of Dec, 2009 by   Ed Coonce 0 Votes
We never gave them any information, either. If I can find out who these people are, I am taking my guns to their office and put them out of business permanently.
 20th of Feb, 2010 by   unhappy individual 0 Votes
What on earth is this charge on my account for????!!! Does no one have any ethics anymore. I am very disappointed. What happened to watching out for and taking care of our brothers and sisters. This world is becoming a very sad place and I am very sorry for the people involved in such scams. Dear Lord, Please take care of all unsuspecting victims.

Convert Your Tax Refund Into a Home Improvement Credit